E3 - 2012

PoorLepRecon

E3 2012 is upon us. The conferences start up next week.

Microsoft- June 4th - 9:30 A.M. PST

EA- June 4th - 1:00 P.M. PST

Ubisoft- June 4th - 3:00 P.M. PST

Sony- June 4th - 6:00 P.M. PST

Nintendo- June 5th - 9:00 A.M. PST

I'm mostly looking forward to Nintendo's conference. I want to see more about the Wii U. Excited for news about Assassin's Creed 3 as well.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want my Fire Emblem dammit. And Monster Hunter Tri G. And yeah, i mostly want to see Wii U's blowout. Fingers crossed for metroid.

As for the other conferences, I'm not really looking forward to Microsoft, their last 2 conferences were waay too bad for me to care anymore. I will still be watching, so I may be pleasently suprised. I want to se Sony rescue Vita from it's current state.

For EA and Ubisoft, i think Ubisoft will have a really strong year, as opposed to mister doodleydoodleydoodley last year. EA may also be good, but i don't think there's much that I enjoy there.

Yeah, Wii U's what I'm looking mainly for.

For the Xbox, more information will probably be released about the Skyrim Dawnguard DLC, and they'll no doubt use the opportunity to plug Halo 4, which we could all learn a bit more about. Also wanting to discover their vision for the Arcade, they're really targeting that market with the new Arcade NEXT. MineCraft is the first game to break CoD's stranglehold of the Xbox charts since Black Ops and MW3 were released.

Nintendo fires Sakamoto from writing, announces Metroid Prime 4. More news on Half-Life (Episode) 3, Beyond Good and Evil 2, and the announcement that Sega will be developing a sequel to JSRF. In a perfect world these would all be things that would happen.

Apart from that Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 will both be things I'd be interested in hearing more about.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Valve aren't announcing anything they haven't announced already, NO KH3 due to that dude wanting to finish FF (dragged out........) No Timesplitters 4. I'm disappointed.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Nintendo ripped off 360s controller.

0mRuI.png

Do tell, how else would you design a controller as to not rip off either Microsoft or Sony? Keep in mind they can't pull a GameCube design as it's incompatible with the Wii U GamePad.

Just to clarify, I'm tired of Company A rips off Company B complaints/observations. This goes on all too often for tablets, smart phones, game consoles, game controllers, software... How different can a wheel be?

ozXHe7P.png

I read that maybe this was an attempt to attract more of the hardcore gamers to the platform, now that it actually has a decent controller. It would make sense.

And as Faux said, I'm glad they decided to copy the 360 controller than the PS3 controller...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Love the Wii u pro cotroller. I bought i 360 controller just to play with ti on PC, so i'm definatly glad they choose the ergonomics of 360 as abase. I only wish the button layout was the exact same as 360. Oh well, at least we get a decent d pad.

Love the Wii u pro cotroller. I bought i 360 controller just to play with ti on PC, so i'm definatly glad they choose the ergonomics of 360 as abase. I only wish the button layout was the exact same as 360. Oh well, at least we get a decent d pad.

Then that would be blatant copying. Agree with you on the d-pad though.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg