Dragonkng198 - I ate a Baby - REVIVAL

[hide=LATEST POST - REVIVAL]

LADIES!!!

IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE THE LATEST POST ON MY BLOG, AND THAT WAS NOT BY ME!!!

REVIVAL!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE REBIRTH OF THE DRAGON!

Of course, I'll probably go lazy again at some point and stop updating my blog, and you'll all be like "Jason :(", and I'll be like "DIE YOU ZOMBIE SCUM" and shoot stuff on L4D2 and then come back to Runescape a few days later, and you'll be like ¬_¬ typical Jason.

BASICALLY YEAH!!!

So a little update is always good ya?

Since I last posted on my blog, I got 99 Constructioneering, and 99 Fletchcutting, over the double xp weekend, but I was too lazy to post (OR EVEN SCREENSHOT) it at the time, because I was tired and fed up of Runescape (in fact, that was probably the reason I was gone for a while, I got burned out)

I BECAME PURPLE, SO NOW IF YOU'RE MEAN TO ME, I WILL WRITE STUFF ON TIP.IT ABOUT HOW YOU SMELL!!! (Nah, I won't, cos I'd get fired, but still, be afraid, VERY AFRAID!!!)

I also played a lot of L4D2, and now I'm rank 120 out of 72000 people on the #1 10vs10 server on Steam ;) I'm also playing in a tournament in late December/early January, and while we probably won't win (myself, Maestro and Dude), we'll give them a good fight and we'll have some fun!

I've been playing some Terraria too, attempting to "complete" the game on a hardcore char. It's not going so well, I've got past hard mode twice, but died to clingers first, and a cursed hammer second. I'll keep trying though, until I've got full hallowed on a hardcore char. NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU!

I moved into a new flat last Monday, and it's pretty nice :3 No curfew whatsoever (supported housing since April), so it's niceeeeeeeee

While I don't expect to play a massive amount of Runescape, I do like the EoC, and I'll still be around ladies. I don't know how often I'll keep my blog updated, but I'll give it a good try.

Shoutouts to Sally and Solemnis/Tyler, who are awesome people, but have very rustled Jimmies :3

THERE ARE MORE WHO I WOULD SHOUT OUT TOO, BUT I'M LAZY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

<3: <3: <3:

[/hide]

I am really bad at writing blogs. If you want a lot of information, and kind bloggyness words of confusification, then this is not the blog for you. This blog is for recording my attempts of seduction on female Runescape players. Thank you, have a nice day, please leave money at the entrance. Thank you.

[hide=P.S]The Game[/hide]

[hide=A Personal Introductification to Myself in The Real Lifes]

At this moment in time, I am 20 year olds, but don't judge me on that. I live by the standards that you are only as old as the woman you feel, so I'm feeling about 18 and brunette.

I have a diploma in IT, but that's useless because my college is about as useful as trying to mine iron ore with a fly fishing rod from a willow tree, and also that I want to have a career in Catering. So yeah.

If that falls through, I can always take up my old passtime, and sell my body on street corners.

I am extremely innocent. Anything you've heard otherwise is lies and slander. It's not my fault they couldn't handle all mah lovin'. Yeah. <3:

But seriously, I'm awesome :D I'm extremely corrupt, extremely trollish, and extremely sexy. I joke a lot, but I have my seriou.. who am I kidding, I don't have a serious side! <3: Hell, I'm joking even when saying that! ^^ I have my serious side for my friends, but I tend to try to joke about stuff to make people feel happier :D[/hide]

[hide=Pixel Babies]

I had an account. His name was Jasclay1992, because my name is Jason Clayton and I was born in 1992. How the hell did you not work that out? Get in the corner slave, and be ready for being whipped <3: I quit him maybe 2004, but came back to Runescape about 2005. I had forgotten my password, so I made Dragonkng198. While I have made many a pure and alt account in the mean time, the only two I regularly play on is Dragonkng198 (YOU MAY CALL ME DRAGGLE) and Mahjarracat, at 84 combat and 289 quest points. I have an addiction to staking and gambling, but I'm a very avid boss hunter. I can't skill to save my life, and I don't have much value on money, so I tend to give away most of what I make ^^[/hide]

[hide=What Sally told me to have next - Goalifications]

My goals are to one day corrupt every single Runescape player. But yeah, my goals are to max before Slaly. I typed her name wrong. It's actually Mistress SalamanderofDoomification. I just had to put the Mistress there. Will I stop typing everything she says? No. :)

dragonkng198.png

So maxing isn't looking very good. I hate fishing :D

[/hide]

So I forgot what lese oh shit I speleled it wrong oh god i spelt that wrong too. Meh. I blame Cowman. :)

I will probably update this when I don't feel so lazy. Not likely to happen soon. Don't expect much from me in any place other than the bedroom. Have a nice day. Thank you.

[hide=RANDOM STUFF OF RANDOMNESS]

surl5.png

HBraN.png

2RQ8u.jpg

ZGMxJ.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Disclaimer] While this blog incriminates Sally in many ways, it's not her fault. She's just too cute for her own good. <3:[/hide]

[hide=BANNED FROM BLOG LIST:]

FRANK

FRANK

COWMAN

FRANK

EZEE

FRANK

JULIE

FRANK

MALK

FRANK

FRANK

FRANK

DEO

FRANK.

Oh, and did I mention Frank? Yeah. Frank's banned.[/hide]

COOL KIDS BLOGS! YOU SHOULD GO HAVE A LOOKIE AND POST, and say I sent you there to rustle their jimmies!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296235-sallehs-insane-goals-and-random-rs-blog-taskmaster/ - Mistress SalamanderOfDoomification (Sally)

http://forum.tip.it/topic/310745-solemnis-journey-by-numbers/ - The King of Rustled Jimmies (Solemnis/Tyler)

Have a nice day :)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

So yea mates, I got like 500 dreadnips earlier innit? And like, 750 boss kills? Yeah bro, cool inorite.

And I hav lyk 3 uncut onyx banked mate. And like, gonna get 10? Yea. Stake then probably. Get cleaned. Innit. <3:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

I already love this blog.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

dislikes this.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I already love this blog.

<3: <3:

This blog is relevant to my interests.

I just and then I saw the name.

All of these apply to me. <3:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

And I hav lyk 3 uncut onyx banked mate. And like, gonna get 10? Yea. Stake then probably. Get cleaned. Innit. Sell them for Nex gear. Innit. <3:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

THIS MAN IS A FRAUD

<3:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]