6 years ago today.

agile sarah

6 years ago today, 6/6/6 the first 99 construction level was achieved and there was an amazing house party which I had the pleasure of attending (: also what came of that party made rs history.. the falador masscre! Yup thats right 6 years ago today our friend duriel was pking in falador with mods chasing him and players scrambling everywhere! anyone care to share some memories from the day :D?

Agile_chloe.png

Agile_Chloe.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that day... I was sat in french class talking about the movie Omen... that had just came out in the cinema... with no intention of watching it....

I heard about it like a few days after (fally massacre)

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

I remember the day, but I wasn't addited to rs at the time. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

hard to believe it's been 6 years ago already, where does the time go..

I was on a temporary hiatus from runescape for 6 months when it happened, heard about it 2-3 days after it happened though

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I was there pretty sure I'm in the vid running around in my birthday suit.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I remember I was in Falador that day while it was happening, in a different world mind you, but I remember Pmods yelling at everyone to bank all their items. I, at the time, had no idea what was happening, but I do remember hearing about it the next day.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

It's been six years since June 6, 2006, the first 99 in Construction, in World 111 by Cursed_You. Just seems like such a coincidence, those numbers :P 111. 666. 99. 321. Cursed_You. XD

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I remember that day... I was sat in french class talking about the movie Omen... that had just came out in the cinema... with no intention of watching it....

I heard about it like a few days after (fally massacre)

You've reminded me of exactly where I was on that day now :D I remember being sat in school also during lunch discussing the Omen film. I was playing Runescape at this time too, however I never knew about the Massacre until much later on after this date, perhaps a year or so reading it on RuneWiki. I've always assumed I wasn't playing at this time but I suddenly remember I must have been, can't believe I didn't know that this had happened when I was fully active!

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

How nice of this anniversary to coincide with the release of a new discontinued item to make up for the lost rares that Durial321 took down with him.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

How nice of this anniversary to coincide with the release of a new discontinued item to make up for the lost rares that Durial321 took down with him.

LMFAO. HOW TRUE! I think this sums it up best.

Afterall, until today, I think the introduction of a 'discontinued rare item' was the oldest thing mentioned on this thread. Oddly fitting.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

i was f2p trying to scrape together money to buy membs LOL

I actually joined these forums to post on a thread about it, so it's almost my 6 year anniversary as well!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I heard about it from a friend when I started playing runescape in the fall of 06. It was still fresh in peoples minds. I did have a friend who was there but thankfully did not get involved in it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Even though I first started in 2005, I didn't start playing regularly until 2008 so I was taking one of many long breaks from the game at that time. I didn't even hear about it until years later when I read about it on the RS Wiki.

Coincidentally, June 6th is also the anniversary of D-Day.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...