Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
joey11223

Question on crafting and sc needles?

I'm currently 62 crafting, going to start pooling money into it and craft d hide armour.

Should I spend the time at Stealing Creation to get a ton of sc hammers or is time better spent doing other things like earning money and such.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

Don't bother

if you enjoy SC significantly more then crafting, or have an unreasonably low income, yes. Otherwise, no.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I got 99 crafting a long while ago when I had no money but really loved the skill. I learnt how to merch for money and then did that while playing SC. I played in a non-cmb SC friend chat and had a lot of fun doing so. Yes it's "inefficient" but my advice would be try it out and see if you enjoy it. It saved me a lot of money and time stood in a bank.

I went from level 80-99 with SC needles, making green d'hide bodies which at the time were the best xp/gp.

Avid43.png