Multi-Fan Site Event: Wilderness Iron Wars!

multi-fan-site-iron-wars.jpg

[anchorlink=eventdetails]Click here to view the event details[/anchorlink]

Fifth Age - 25th Fentuary , Year 169

...as they searched for more artifacts, they felt the heat of the lava on their faces, the lava bubbled and churned in the crevices of the ground around them.

"This is where it all happened then, Minas?" asked the Archeologist.

"Yes, indeed, where many armies clashed millenia ago" Minas replied, as he picked up a shard of, what appeared to be iron on the floor.

Minas closely examined the shard of iron, and began to slowly remove ash that had been whirled onto it by the nearby lava.

"My Goodness!" Minas exlaimed, "This isn't ancient at all, someone was here recently!"

"You might... want to look around you." the Archelologist said, in a stuttery voice.

Minas looked up, slowly it became apparent to him what they were standing near, a graveyard of armour and weapons, made of iron. Minas took a few steps back and stared at the Archeologist in horror.

"What does this mean?" He queried.

"I don't know... I just don't understand" The Archologist hesitantly responded. "Should we return to Varrock, inform the Duke?"

"No, but we should bring this iron fragment back to the museum at once, as soon as we can date when this happened, the better understanding

we'll have..." Minas quickly replied.

The two archologists moved south in a hurry as nearby Green dragons became aware of their nearby presence, the firery embers of the lava maze slowly fading into the horizon.

wilderness2.png

[anchor]eventdetails[/anchor]

Event Details

Players from all communities are coming together to celebrate the God Wars, an age in which the Gods amassed armies in order to control Runes and territory, which resulted in the awakening of Guthix.

Show your passion, by dressing in Iron Armour, and joining a bloodbath of combat in high level wilderness, rendering other combatant's limbs, stealing their loot, and die just to respawn and do it all again!

Please note, this is an Iron Wars event which is purely for fun. Keep your loses to a minimum by only bringing Iron armour. Attacking other players in the wilderness will earn you a skull, to which you will lose everything upon death. The wilderness is again, dangerous, so any and all deaths will result in loss.

Recommended Items:

Iron Armour

Food (Lobster, Swordfish)

Strength Potion(s)

Team Cape 39 - Green (for Tip.It users)

Recommended Levels:

None, although combat would be an advantage.

Event Details:

Date: Saturday 30th June

Time: 1pm PST / 3pm CST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT / 9pm UK / 7am ACT (July 1st)

World: 61 (Free-to-Play)

Friend Chat: Meredith

[hide=How to get your Tip.it Team cape!]All you need is 50 gp. If you are worried about dieing in the wild (not much of a problem anymore) then only bring the money!

Here is a map to Simon:

teamcape39.png

[/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

:thumbsup: Let's do this!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What time for Aussies? gawd damnit I dint want to miss a 5th one in a row because it was 5am.

(Or rather, what GMT time zone?)

I *think* that's 7am on July 1st ACT.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

hell yeah

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Very happy to see one of these again, having participated in I think 2 of the past MSSW's. I guess we're iron now. Tip.it has historically been able to dominate these battles with pure numbers, filling up the server hours prior to the event so that the other fanistes combined have only a fraction of our army. Not sure we can count on such overwhelming numbers this time, but we still have a reputation to uphold. If I can make it, which is a stretch unfortunately, I will certainly be in attendance. If not, someone else is going to have to fight twice as hard for me :P

These events are a lot of fun though, and a great show of fansite spirit, especially since we will likely pull in people from the site who don't use the forums at all. If you can attend, it is most certainly worth the time :thumbsup:

[anchorlink=test]Tif has anchors? :blink:[/anchorlink]

[anchor]Test[/anchor]

How was I not notice this???

I think RuneHQ are going to be there, would be amazing if we could have a free for all 4 way battle between all the major sites. :lol:

What team cape will we be wearing? :-k

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town at a family reunion that weekend. :(

Hopefully, I'll return that Monday to read all about our glorious triumph! :-D

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

RuneHQ will be there for sure. Someone over there organized the whole thing. I would also expect Zybez to show, and the RSwiki could put a team together as well if they want to. Not sure who all was invited though.

We used to use the Team-39 cape, do we still do that?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Ya, team capes work the best. I remember using a green cape in the past, but I'm not sure if it was 39 or not. I'll have to look around.

Ya, team capes work the best. I remember using a green cape in the past, but I'm not sure if it was 39 or not. I'll have to look around.

Yep it was a team-39 green cape. Would be awesome if everyone wore one for the event. :thumbup:

Brb buying sets of armour/capes to hand out to Tip It users at the event. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

A perfect date. And so excited with the return of the MSSW (In this case, Iron Armour instead of Steel).

Tip.It shall prevail! :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Yep it was a team-39 green cape. Would be awesome if everyone wore one for the event. :thumbup:

Definately agree to this. It's really something to see a horde of people all wearing the same outfit. Very excited to participate in my first Multi-site war in god knows how long.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

The attending fan sites are:

Tip.It

RuneHQ

The Scrying Pool

The official Tip.It cape is: team 39 - Green

I'll add that info to the first post :)

Posted Image

Gaaaaahhhhh FML! Won't be able to make it goin away that week :(

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!