Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dragon Claws: Grand Exchange

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Dragon Claws (16 member(s) have cast votes)

What is Dragon Claws Price staying at?

1. Are Dragon Claws going to keep dropping? (11 votes [68.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 68.75%

2. Are Dragon Claws going to stay what its at? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Are Dragon Claws going to Go back up to around 12m? (4 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Are Dragon Claws going to fly past 12m? (1 votes [6.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Merch
[ Display Name History ]

Merch

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RSN:Weed Combat
Let's face it the Economy is Screwed. The new Jagex Owners are messing everything up <_<

pVMs
[ Display Name History ]

pVMs

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

This sucks? Now no one can rush or do any skills to kill people in PvP. The graphics now this? :shame:

Are you saying that rushing is a good thing?

pVMs
[ Display Name History ]

pVMs

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
mmmmmmmmm yes... I made 500m of it

pVMs
[ Display Name History ]

pVMs

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
anyways this update is going to be good idc about specs all of my cb stats or 80 plus so I'll own..... unlike u pures muhaha

chenw
[ Display Name History ]

chenw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,953 posts
  • RSN:Tim ChenW2
It's one thing saying that they said this and they said that, but it's entirely a different thing when it comes to actual implementation, we (and possibly even they) don't know if they will stick to that plan, change the plan or even drop it altogether.

But I am pretty confident that for weapons that as hard to get as Dragon Claws, they will update it to compensate for the loss of its Special attack (or in fact just let them keep it). But then again, the old Jagex did make old weapons redundant without possibly realising (Dragon Long, Dragon 2h, Dragon Spear, Dragon Mace, Dragon Battleaxe, and in some ways Dragon Scimitar also).

If they were to make changes they'd say they are making, I wouldn't minding seeing different weapons with the same special attack having a slightly effect for each individual weapon, and balanced for different scenarios (I don't know, maybe an extra hit up to 50% weapon damage for Claws, 5 seconds of defence debuff for daggers). That way, they can still retain the uniqueness of each weapon without making each weapon rely solely on its special attack (well, relying less).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users