RuneScape Races towards Historic Milestone!

Drazhor

I'm fairly certain they only reverted it back to before the neptune theme as well as adding the fish mask to the rare drops.

The interface is the same as before the neptune theme and they didn't say they added anything else to it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm I'm tempted by the comp, and the free membs would be nice bonus, but don't trust sites outside of Jagex's control :/ times like this I really wish I kept membership going when I quit playing lol

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

hm I'm tempted by the comp, and the free membs would be nice bonus, but don't trust sites outside of Jagex's control :/ times like this I really wish I kept membership going when I quit playing lol

It's being promoted by Jagex. I'm pretty sure it's legit and they wouldn't just give beta keys to just anyone.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It's being promoted by Jagex. I'm pretty sure it's legit and they wouldn't just give beta keys to just anyone.

Thanks omali, I found the qfc in another thread on here for jagex's promotion endorsement of the said competition, and have since changed my stance and entered both days so far, just never got round to editing my post on here lol beta key and free membs please :D

Edited by Daddy_Ash

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I'm really looking forward to the celebration :P

200m created accounts is a special occasion for Jagex, no matter how many of the created accounts are bots or real players, so why shouldn't they celebrate it?

They hit 198m accounts/players since launch made last night, must have been during the arma event cause I was too busy to look! :rolleyes:

But according to the actual discussion thread on RSOF, it seems to have happened at 9:16 PM. I'll make sure of the RSOF timezone and then put on the first post.

But Congratulations none-the-less to Jagex on 198m accounts! :mrgreen:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Jagex would take time to celebrate pretty much everything.

Out of the 200m accounts i will take a guess only 10M is P2P accounts.

And guess who can't access Highscores.

F2P.

So celebrating a milestone of account creation that probably consists of:

auto typers, bots, and F2P accounts

by providing P2P's with Squeal update (i bet that will be the "celebraton" crap).

@ Jeremy:

So bloody true, they are just waiting for 200m mark before they do bot nuke.

most of those accounts are level 3...id like to see number how many of those accounts are banned.

They once deleted some accounts from db during rsc era i also had some throwaway mules then that are no longer exist...I remember Andrew did that clean up.

It would be already over 200m if there werent any clean up before.

Jagex would take time to celebrate pretty much everything.

Out of the 200m accounts i will take a guess only 10M is P2P accounts.

And guess who can't access Highscores.

F2P.

So celebrating a milestone of account creation that probably consists of:

auto typers, bots, and F2P accounts

by providing P2P's with Squeal update (i bet that will be the "celebraton" crap).

@ Jeremy:

So bloody true, they are just waiting for 200m mark before they do bot nuke.

No need to guess. The data is available. There's currently about 1.5M p2p accounts. The rest are f2p. Not sure if Jagex are including banned accounts but I would guess so. the milestone is accounts CREATED.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

"To celebrate reaching the milestone of 200m accounts, players (from X country) paying for membership by (X means) will be able to redeem a new vanity item, the Flaming Skull!"

Wouldn't surprise me even though it seems barely related :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

"To celebrate reaching the milestone of 200m accounts, players (from X country) paying for membership by (X means) will be able to redeem a new vanity item, the Flaming Skull!"

Wouldn't surprise me even though it seems barely related :P

Sure it does. Jagex is bringing back the birthday skeleton.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/116/3/6/Birthday_Skeleton_by_BostonDanceParty.jpg

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Nah, that'll be the vanity item they're releasing onto the SoF this week. They add something every other week, and nothing was done last week.

Soab goblin is celebrating the Crucible release.