Dagannoth Kings Tribrid?

MstrMonopoly

They're still very much viable. In fact, in my opinion, the only way they should be killed in the first place.

This is a semi-low budget setup, but works just perfectly and will easily get you through your task (Replace with flasks if you want):

120106220641.png

120106211746.png

This is without a cannon though, and since I've never cannoned them I can't give much advice there (Not even sure if it's still efficient to cannon them or not).

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

11 ovls.

What.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/303451-wip-how-to-do-dks-right-as-a-high-levelled-player/

Haven't updated the guide in yonks so replace staff with polypore. Bring ice barrages to feeze rex. Rest is up to date.

Yes, 11 ovls. Could push for 12 or even 13 if I hit the perfect inventory/yak. But 11 is just fine for now.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

... I've NEVER needed anything near that many ovls to do my task. I cannon, though.

I don't need that many, lol. I finish my task long before I run out of ovls. I just like staying there for as long as I can. And as I noted, I've never cannoned, and I prefer not to as I like how relaxing DKing is as I do it.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

... I've NEVER needed anything near that many ovls to do my task. I cannon, though.

I don't need that many, lol. I finish my task long before I run out of ovls. I just like staying there for as long as I can. And as I noted, I've never cannoned, and I prefer not to as I like how relaxing DKing is as I do it.

I 100% agree

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png