Tom's (Rat Cave) 2300 Total level achieved:D! 99/99 Magic!

^

Thank you very much Gregor, I just encouraged myself to do these few quests but I'm done now. For the past two days I was mainly sitting at Barrows and I must definitelly say that its not worth it!

There is a loot from arround ~60 chests:

60barrowsloot.png

And also lovely Mining level ;)

89mine.png

Tomorrow I'm aiming 90 Mining and maybe a few other Total levels :P

So like I said I was slowly going for 90 Mining and finally i managed to do it. Not many skills left to 90+ all but I'm worried about buyables... theyre very expensive and atm I can't afford them. I've got some pictures now so enjoy!

90 Mining:

90mining.png

Some of my friends told me that its worth to do combat academy. I though that this is bs and its an activity for low leveled players or people who just started their adventure with Runescape. After 10 mins of doing it I've finished and was veeery suprised when i spent these exp books for 150k Herblore experience :D. Also lvled it up:

84 Herblore:

84herb.png

Now I'm going to get all unbuyables to 90 (Agility and Runecrafting left). So I went to the Barbarian Course to get my Agile top and now I have full set. Also I've managed to get two lovely Agility levels but unfortunatelly I forgot to take a screenshoot of 86 so there's one from 87:

87agi.png

And the most important is that I've passed a magic barrier of 2300 total level ;)! Im aheading very fast to 2400 total and then I will propably join Efficiency Experts only if they will not make their reqirements higher like it was last time (2250 to 2400 lol).

Runetrack:

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=rat+cave

2302/2496

So time for another small update. For now I've decided to get 99 Magic by Slaying and maybe 99 Ranged too. All the tasks actually are very easy to do with mage I guess its kinda overpowered and I'm getting a fair experience in tasks. So there's a few sceeenshoots.

I had a low experience to next Fletching level and realised I've got a few logs from Miscellania so I've lvled that:

93 Fletching:

93fletch.png

Then 84 Crafting:

84craftr.png

95 Magic:

95magem.png

Also got 2 not bad slayer drops ;D

dbowdropxd.png

dplateskirt.png

For now there would be not many updates of other levels because like I said before I'm going to focus on 99 Magic ;)

Runetrack:

2305/2496.

Update time ! ;)

I've managed to get many levels, slaying with magic is very relaxing and I recommend everyone to do 99 magic that way :D. But enough of that, time for some photos!

84 Smithing:

84smithing.png

86 Crafting:

86craft.png

92 Slayer:

92slaye.png

98 Magic:

98magick.png

And finally after slaying 5 days in a row I have managed to get Magic (I've done it straight from 95-99). Got it by accident, I wanted to wait for my friends and then get it but calculated my experience wrong. But 99 is 99 :P.

99magee.png

After that 1,2m slayer experience its time to sell slayer tab. I can't say that u can make millions by slaying but for 1,2m experience its actually not too bad :):

slaytab1.png

slaytab2.png

And like always:

2314/2496.