*~*Lord Slayas's Pure F2P Quest For 1615 Total*~* 15/16 99s (111 DG)

DETAILS ON MY 99 WOODCUTTING PARTY BELOW

First of all, here is my level up.

98wc.png

I actually got this level more then a week ago, but was saving to post it until I had ironed out the details for my 99 woodcutting party. I was lucky enough to be playing shortly after a RS update, so was able to cut yews and level up in an English server for once! :D But enough about that, and onto the party details...

LOCATION: World 43, Falador. We will meet at the Falador Lodestone before heading to a patch of trees just down the road. I cannot estimate how many people will be there, as it is short notice and I don't feel up to the standard methods of advertising for this kind of thing, but everyone is welcome to come. The more the merrier!

TIME: Friday the 14th of September, 7:30pm Eastern Time. Approximately 4.5 hours earlier then the time of this post.

Everyone is welcome to come, although as I stated above, I do not know how large or small the party will be. I will be in the Friends Chat F2P United if anyone wishes to ask me details regarding the party.

Hoping to see some familiar faces there :twss:

Slaya.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Congrats on all skills 80+, Slaya. :thumbup:

And early congrats on 99 tree killing. Hopefully I'll be home from work in time to make it to your party.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks Kaida, thanks Med, hopefully I will see you at the party ^_^ Only 12 hours or so left until 99 woodcutting :D

Which really leaves me with the question of what is left to train after this, lol.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Mining, of course. ;)

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@Kaida, yeah, sure..... mining.... *whistles* X D

first of all, a prayer level up :

81pray.png

And here is the big news....

99wcing.png

I ended up doing it 2 hours early, because a friend of mine who I really wanted to be there had to leave early (you know who you are > :P). Sorry if anyone didn't make it because of the time change, and wanted to.

Some one trolled me when I was about to cut the tree and level up by cutting it themselves, which was fine and a good laugh, however unfortunately all the commotion from the party caused a low level player (for lack of a better word) to come and investigate. This person also decided to cut down the tree each and every time, having decided it must be "special" because we were all crowded around it. Was quite annoying, to be perfectly honest, and delayed my level by several minutes until he finally stopped. Because of this, I think my next parties will be in much more secluded locations.

Thank you to everyone who showed up :D

o4qq.png

Congrats! =D>

Those darn tree trolls, eh? :P

@Kaida lol ikr?

Just got this....

124cb.png

I still miss my 123cb, but.... it was time to move on.

o4qq.png

Congrats on 82 Prayer and the new cb level. :thumbsup:

Why are you offering bones at an altar? I didn't think we could do that outside of Daemonheim.

Late congrats on 99 wc

Congrats on 82 Prayer and the new cb level. :thumbsup:

Why are you offering bones at an altar? I didn't think we could do that outside of Daemonheim.

I was just burying them there - the altar is one I used to use (and I even originally made my clan there) so it's a very significant place for me, and I thought it would be a good place to level up combat :)

o4qq.png

Been a bit since I updated this. First of all, got a mining level but do to the epic timing of an incoming Skypeh call, the picture was ruined (tyvm Drake :P). Lol. Beyond that....

Mining Level:

82 Mining Wooooot..... No pic as specified above :P

Dungeoneering Level:

dglvl.png

15m Runecrafting:

15mrc.png

Moving onto to trying to get 15m Woodcutting and 15m Range Experience, as well as slowly getting my 25m Cooking Experience on the side. As soon as I finish the Woodcutting EXP goal, I'll start going for my next 99, Crafting :D

o4qq.png

Very nice. :thumbsup:

Only 3 more Mining levels 'till you can mine Runite. How far are you from 99 Crafting?

Heh, didn't have much going on today so I knocked out another goal of mine

25 Mil Cooking Experience:

25mcook.png

Just a quick note, why I'm saying fail is because Medieval Kid tried to congratulate me with text in a purple wave originally, and it didn't work :P

Very nice. :thumbsup:

Only 3 more Mining levels 'till you can mine Runite. How far are you from 99 Crafting?

Thanks Kaida ^_^ Heh, Runite won't be for awhile yet.... and I'm about 13 levels away from 99 Craft. Maybe a month or so away from getting it when I start training it, which should be next week :)

o4qq.png

been awhile since i've updated this... and almost a week since I levelled anything, which is somewhat discouraging I have to admit. As a Level Chaser, it's a rough transition into an Over-Exp'er ;) . Here's my progress:

15 Mil Woodcutting Experience:

15mwcxps.png

83 Mining

83mining.png

Good news is now I can officially start going for 99 Crafting :D Starting at 86, so I still have a fair ways to go. I'm also going to get to 15M Range Exp at the same time, since occasionally I need something that's fully AFKable. That will leave me with only 1 99 skill not at 15m+ Exp (fishing).

I'll probably go for 15m Craft Exp and 15m Fish Exp in between Craft and my next 99 after that :P

o4qq.png

Congrats! :thumbsup:

I can't imaging training anything to 15M xp, but maybe I'll give it try with Mining one day.

Been a few days and I've been busy, so here's an update :

87 Crafting:

87craft.png

88 Crafting:

88craftn.png

I Maxed Cash's 99 Runecrafting Party:

dinosaur99rc.png

Medi took too long to send his message for when I levelled crafting the last time :P Grats on maxing Runecrafting Dino, very glad I could be there :D

o4qq.png

Two down, eleven to go! :P

Congrats on the recent levels and xp goals completed :D. Although I was there for a lot of them.. The "fail" you mention above may have something to do with you not giving people enough time write messages ;). As can be seen by no message in your 88 Craft by me, and the rushed message in 87 Craft (if only the Slay vs Slaya :P) Still keep up the good work nub! :D

Some one mentioned I should share my thoughts more in this blog, as opposed to a simple level update, and I've had a terrible day that's worth talking about, so here we go....

*begins to rant* Had a really awful day today.... Today being the one day a month where i do 99% of my shopping, including groceries, miscellaneous stuff I need, etc... However, unfortunately, I decided to pay with my bank card at the grocery store like I usually do. The clerk neglected to mention the fact that one of the buttons on the machine was broken, causing it to enter itself twice. I put in my pin.... error. Huh? I do it again, error. What's going on? Did I maybe put it in wrong? Making sure I was very careful to enter it correctly, I put in my pin a third time.

Error. Card deactivated, invalid card. So thanks to them, my debit card (which i do all of my purchases with) is cancelled. Thanks, guys, I really appreciate it. And so I have to run back to my house to find my credit card (which I loathe using), transfer over some funds online, and then jog back to be able to pick up my groceries. Which also means I will be forced to go way out of my way to a branch and get a new bank card next week.... fun fun.

And here comes the fun part, having to use said credit card to do all of my purchases today, some of which required me to know my credit card pin, which I don't offhand, this forced me to call in and have it changed. As some one who just recently moved, they had most of my information incorrect. Was real fun trying to convince them that I was who I said I was.

*Takes a deep breath* As some one who tends to live a very simple and easy going life, when things get complicated, it really tends to ruin my mood. Thankfully, at home, I can sink into my RS and do some relaxing crafting - and enjoy the new video games I bought...

So here is my regular update:

89 Crafting:

89crafting.png

90 Crafting:

90craft.png

That last level was gotten maybe an hour ago, lightened my mood some. I've also been training ranged on and off, but only gotten maybe 700K experience, so nothing noteworthy yet.

o4qq.png

Gah! I hate when that happens. Fortunately, the last time it happened to me I was able to get them to remove the lock on the card and I just had to go to the ATM at the bank and make a new PIN for it.

Congrats on the level ups! That's a mighty impressive Crafting level you got there. :thumbsup:

Now that you're at 90, you should go talk to Dororan (I assume you've done the Gunnar's Ground quest) for the last crafting job and an easy 20k xp.

Been a bit since I updated this, so here we go:

91 Crafting:

91craft.png

92 Crafting:

92craft.png

I'm actually getting slightly bored of crafting, and I'm halfway so I think I've earned a break. Probably going to work on Mining a little, Range and some Dungeoneering for the next few days until I'm ready to go back to it.

It actually got me thinking earlier, about how much progress you can make in a year. End of September last year, I was 1380-1385 Total Level with 130m Total Exp. It's pretty awesome how far you can get in just a year if you set your mind to it :P

Gah! I hate when that happens. Fortunately, the last time it happened to me I was able to get them to remove the lock on the card and I just had to go to the ATM at the bank and make a new PIN for it.

Congrats on the level ups! That's a mighty impressive Crafting level you got there. :thumbsup:

Now that you're at 90, you should go talk to Dororan (I assume you've done the Gunnar's Ground quest) for the last crafting job and an easy 20k xp.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has gone through that. Also thanks, totally forgot about that, free 20K craft XP ftw :)

o4qq.png

First things first, finally got around to making a new signature :D My old one was rather text heavy, and always wanted to fix it up, but never had the chance. Finally did it, took maybe 45 mins to get all the screenshots and stitch them together :)

And here is my progress:

93 Crafting:

93craft.png

200m Total Experience:

200mexps.png

That last one got me really excited :D Been stuck between 170 and 199m for months, since I've been training slow stats. However, Raw Lobsters dropped down to an insanely low price the other day, and..... I bought 740K of them.

Using Urns, that would get me to somewhere around 160m cooking experience when I am done. I'm not doing it all in one shot though, just cooking a bit between crafting levels. I figure I'll have them all done in 6 months or so, and if not, I could probably re-sell what remains for epic profit considering how low they were when I bought them. Had to pawn off a Green H'ween to afford the, but ah well....

Also finally added a bank pic in my original post. It doesn't include my sell-able rares, just my items, but wanted to have one from before I started cooking, right after I had bought most of my Lobsters :P

o4qq.png