Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*~*Lord Slayas's Pure F2P Quest For 1615 Total*~* 15/16 99s (111 DG)

F2P High Level Players RuneScape Skilling Community

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Medaragon
[ Display Name History ]

Medaragon

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Medaragon
  • RSN2:Nogaradem
  • Clan:The Total F2p Skillers
Congrats on 99 Runecraft and 1500 total Slaya :) Both of those are epic achievements :D
Good luck with whichever you choose between strength and def ;)

-Med-
Posted Image

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • RSN:Lord Slayas
  • RSN2:Satan is Sin
  • Clan:Monks Of Shadow
So decided to hold off on going for a 200m melee until after EOC. Talked it out with a bud, and if EOC ruins melee for me, any work will have been for nothing. Or, although unlikely, if I like combat more after the EOC any time i spend beforehand on melee would have been better spent on other things.

So, I'm going to get 15m all melees, then stop, and train up some other skills. Probably going to try and get as many levels as I can and move up several ranks on the 250 F2P Lists, since if I do start going for a 200m melee, I really won't be levelling much (maybe an occasional lamp-based level, that's it).

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
Was logged in for awhile, forgot about squeal. Was afking so got logged out accidently. Logged back in, did the squeal, got a lamp, and....

Posted Image

Levelled prayer, by accident, first level in a long time. Ruined my perfect 1500 total level :( Oh well... Guess that's a good incentive to start levelling stuff again, had been avoiding levelling hardcore because i liked how pretty my level looked ^_^

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • RSN:Medieval Kid
  • Clan:TFS
That's too bad you lost that perfect "1500" but sometimes you need that accidental level to keep you going past where you stop at to keep the levels coming in ;). Even though the messages in your clan's chat almost look to point out that it wasn't accidental clicking of the lamp anyway :P.

Grats on 77 Prayer all the same and can't wait to see the leveling to come :D

~Medi

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts

That's too bad you lost that perfect "1500" but sometimes you need that accidental level to keep you going past where you stop at to keep the levels coming in ;). Even though the messages in your clan's chat almost look to point out that it wasn't accidental clicking of the lamp anyway :P.

Grats on 77 Prayer all the same and can't wait to see the leveling to come :D

~Medi

I wrote the messages literally 1 second after i clicked the lamp and realized what i had done.... Still, it's al good, gives me the kick in the butt I need to start levelling again

o4qq.png

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
Levelled DG, first time in a bit.

Posted Image

Also got a craft level earlier today, but cbb to screenie each and every one. I'm used to always having a strong level goal in mind for everything, always focusing on a 99 or specific goals in each stat, so skill hopping like i've been doing is a relatively new experience for me.

o4qq.png

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
I'm trying to beat my friend I Maxed Cash, who is only a few levels ahead of me (currently 1510 total) so I've been levelling up a lot of stuff.

My prayer level:

My Woodcutting level.

And My Mining Level

Mining was a hard one for me to get, as the two of us really do not get along, but thanks to the Rs Olympics, was already at less then 100K to level. Not sure what my next level ups will be to reach 1511, probably DG and a few others.

Should also mentioned I reached my 15m goals for atk, str, and def.

I also haven't been levelling prayer on purpose (if u r wondering why it is low) since i like 123 cb and use xp lamps on it, so wanted wiggle room. However, since Jagex will be forcing EOC on us and changing our cbs, i have realized theres no point in holding off training it anymore.

o4qq.png

Tsakis1
[ Display Name History ]

Tsakis1

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 10 posts
Congratulations!! :)
Posted Image

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
Thanks Tsakis. Here's my recent level ups :

My woodcutting level:

My Prayer level:

And another woodcutting level:

Still working on woodcutting and prayer mostly

o4qq.png

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
Hey again, levelled up some more :lol:. Never really meant to be posting so often on here (or even doing dreaded double-posts) but I'm levelling up so fast still, so it's due ;) I really thought levelling would slow down substantially after total 1500, but i guess not, at least not for me. Maybe soon.

Here's my woodcutting level:

And here is my prayer level:

That level up in prayer actually made me 80+ in all skills :twss: Never thought I would make it this far tbh, 75+ was my original rs goal when I started playing. Not that I am complaining ofc :P Thanks Medi for staying up until I got the level ^_^

My plan is to only level woodcutting, so that when I get 99 I will have 1514 total level (currently 1512), exactly 100 away from maxing. The party should be this weekend, I'll post the details up on here when im 100% sure of when/where it will be, and although it will probably be a small party like usual, any and everyone is welcome to come.

o4qq.png

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
DETAILS ON MY 99 WOODCUTTING PARTY BELOW

First of all, here is my level up.

Posted Image

I actually got this level more then a week ago, but was saving to post it until I had ironed out the details for my 99 woodcutting party. I was lucky enough to be playing shortly after a RS update, so was able to cut yews and level up in an English server for once! :D But enough about that, and onto the party details...

LOCATION: World 43, Falador. We will meet at the Falador Lodestone before heading to a patch of trees just down the road. I cannot estimate how many people will be there, as it is short notice and I don't feel up to the standard methods of advertising for this kind of thing, but everyone is welcome to come. The more the merrier!

TIME: Friday the 14th of September, 7:30pm Eastern Time. Approximately 4.5 hours earlier then the time of this post.

Everyone is welcome to come, although as I stated above, I do not know how large or small the party will be. I will be in the Friends Chat F2P United if anyone wishes to ask me details regarding the party.

Hoping to see some familiar faces there :twss:

Slaya.

o4qq.png

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
Congrats on all skills 80+, Slaya. :thumbup:

And early congrats on 99 tree killing. Hopefully I'll be home from work in time to make it to your party.

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Medaragon
[ Display Name History ]

Medaragon

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RSN:Medaragon
  • RSN2:Nogaradem
  • Clan:The Total F2p Skillers
Congrats on 98 Woodcutting Slaya :D
I'll do my best to be at the party :)

-Med-
Posted Image

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
Thanks Kaida, thanks Med, hopefully I will see you at the party ^_^ Only 12 hours or so left until 99 woodcutting :D

Which really leaves me with the question of what is left to train after this, lol.

o4qq.png

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
Mining, of course. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
@Kaida, yeah, sure..... mining.... *whistles* X D

first of all, a prayer level up :

And here is the big news....

Posted Image

I ended up doing it 2 hours early, because a friend of mine who I really wanted to be there had to leave early (you know who you are > :P). Sorry if anyone didn't make it because of the time change, and wanted to.

Some one trolled me when I was about to cut the tree and level up by cutting it themselves, which was fine and a good laugh, however unfortunately all the commotion from the party caused a low level player (for lack of a better word) to come and investigate. This person also decided to cut down the tree each and every time, having decided it must be "special" because we were all crowded around it. Was quite annoying, to be perfectly honest, and delayed my level by several minutes until he finally stopped. Because of this, I think my next parties will be in much more secluded locations.

Thank you to everyone who showed up :D

o4qq.png

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
Congrats! =D>

Those darn tree trolls, eh? :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
@Kaida lol ikr?

Just got this....

Posted Image

I still miss my 123cb, but.... it was time to move on.

o4qq.png

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Late congrats on 99 wc

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
Congrats on 82 Prayer and the new cb level. :thumbsup:

Why are you offering bones at an altar? I didn't think we could do that outside of Daemonheim.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F2P, High Level Players, RuneScape, Skilling, Community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users