Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*~*Lord Slayas's Pure F2P Quest For 1615 Total*~* 15/16 99s (111 DG)

F2P High Level Players RuneScape Skilling Community

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Medaragon
[ Display Name History ]

Medaragon

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Medaragon
  • RSN2:Nogaradem
  • Clan:The Total F2p Skillers
Congratulations on finally achieving 99 Mining Slaya! :D One more thing you did that I will never do! :P
Good luck with the new goals :^_^:

-Med-
Posted Image

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • RSN:Lord Slayas
  • RSN2:Satan is Sin
  • Clan:Monks Of Shadow

So figured it was time i did an update to this.

90 Prayer:

107 Dungeoneering:

92 Smithing:

108 Dungeoneering:

100m Cooking Experience:

15m Mining Experience:

Managed to get all of my pending goals, save for 110dg, but I think I'll hold off on doing Dungeoneering for the time being. Getting 106-108 in a short span of time, right on the heels of getting 104-106 has really sort of drained my motivation to train the skill. For now, my immediate plans are somewhat barebones but I think i'll mostly be focusing on Prayer / Mining (using battle of lumbridge), with some Smithing thrown into the mix (combination of Artisans & superheating). I think i'll occasionally do some Firemaking as well, and throw in a Dungeoneering run from time to time when I can find the motivation.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts

Haven't updated this in ages :P Made a fair bit of progress since last time.

91 Prayer:

93 Smithing:

94 Smithing:

95 Smithing:

96 Smithing:

Medieval kid's 200m Cook Party:

Pmod Spam (For lulz):

97 Smithing:

98 Smithing:

And that's what i've been up to :P Getting 99 Smithing tommorrow, i think, and after that probably not going to be levelling much for awhile. I do plan on getting in the near future 92 Prayer (+1 level) and then 112 Dungeoneering (+4 levels) just so I can have a nice and pretty total level of 1600. After that, I will be focusing on Over-exping, mainly Firemaking & Smithing (if Smithing is profitable) to try and get them both up to 100m Experience, even with my Cooking Experience. Not sure how much Dungeoneering / Prayer I'll get done while doing that, but I'm in no rush to max anyways :P

Till next time!

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts

7ae4.png

o4qq.png

Medaragon
[ Display Name History ]

Medaragon

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RSN:Medaragon
  • RSN2:Nogaradem
  • Clan:The Total F2p Skillers

Congrats on everything Slayas! Especially on 99 Smithing :D

Have fun burying bbones and dungeoneering now :P

-Med-

Posted Image

MedievalKid
[ Display Name History ]

MedievalKid

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • RSN:Medieval Kid
  • Clan:TFS

Grats on the recent Achievements, and grats again on 99 Smith! Seeing as you seem to be a little trigger happy and missed my message.. here it is again (or close to it).

Grats Slayas on 99 Metal Manipulating! About time! Keep it up nub! ~Medi~

P.S. - I thought you said you saved a bar on the Platebody? Where's the Wasteless Smithing message in the chatbox after making it? :P

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts

Figured I would do an update. Got my first level in 1.5 months+ earlier today, so seemed fitting. Currently in the process of a long move, so don't have regular internet access and don't get to play much these days :P Still, have managed to hit a few goals in the meantime.

400m Total Experience:

Bank Picture 2013 (wanted to take this before I started going for 99 Prayer and burying my money away):

92 Prayer:

Not sure when I'll be able to get back to playing, but hoping for the beginning of January. When I do return, my immediate goals would be 112 Dungeoneering (to give me the nice, even total level of 1600), then 100m Firemaking Experience (currently around 65m), and then 95 Prayer some time after that.

Congrats on everything Slayas! Especially on 99 Smithing :D

Have fun burying bbones and dungeoneering now :P

-Med-

Thanks Meda ^.^ (and I don't think fun is really the right word =p)

Grats on the recent Achievements, and grats again on 99 Smith! Seeing as you seem to be a little trigger happy and missed my message.. here it is again (or close to it).

Grats Slayas on 99 Metal Manipulating! About time! Keep it up nub! ~Medi~

P.S. - I thought you said you saved a bar on the Platebody? Where's the Wasteless Smithing message in the chatbox after making it? :P

Thanks Medi ^.^ (and there's only so long you can wait before the level up icon disappears, you slowpoke :P)

Honestly, I think it got filtered or something? Not 100% on that one, but I do remember only bringing 7 bars.

o4qq.png

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts

Didn't realize it had been so long since I updated this.

109 Dungeoneering

75m Firemaking Experience

93 Prayer

110 Dungeoneering

94 Prayer / 1600 Total Level

111 Dungeoneering

20m Runecrafting Experience

Was working on Firemaking for awhile, got it up to 75m, and then needed a break so have been doing Runecrafting, with the goal for it being 25m. After that, i'll resume Firemaking until 100m, and then probably work on getting some of my other skills up to 25m experience as well. Prayer is currently on hold, as I am currently 100k Big Bones banked shy of 99 (have the money for it, but the prices rose a bit higher then I'd like to pay, so have been waiting). I've been doing Dungeoneering on the side, whenever I've been lucky enough to find a decent party.

1600 was a real milestone for me, as it's been a goal I have had since Dungeoneering came out, really. Probably the biggest goal I have ever had, that I've managed to aschieve, thus far.

Probably not as many level ups as usual for an update this long in the making, but really don't get as much play time as I used to :P

'Till next time.

o4qq.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F2P, High Level Players, RuneScape, Skilling, Community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users