*~*Lord Slayas's Pure F2P Quest For 1615 Total*~* 15/16 99s (111 DG)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't really had much time to play at all recently, so just a small update this time:

94 Mining:

94mine.png

Still slowly working my way to 99 Ore Dropping :)

I've always loved pure free to play accounts, amazing stats already. i'm sure youll achieve max in no time at all, but never the less, goodluck! :D

Gratz on your achievements!! 8-)

Ty ^.^

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 1 month later...

Been awhile since I updated this, huh? DIdn't have internet for awhile due to construction on my apartment, but I'm back, so I guess it's time for a status update :)

104 Dungeoneering:

104dg.png

95 Mining:

95miningm.png

88 Prayer:

88pray.png

Been working on various skills, currently trying to level Mining, and get my Cooking EXP up to 80m. Hoping to get 99 Mining by the end of June, after which I'll probably do a lot of Dungeoneering, get my Smithing & Prayer up to 90, my Cooking EXP up to 100m, and then start on my next 99 (not sure which one at this point).

Till next time.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 1 month later...

Ever since we F2Pers got our own full-on forums, pretty much been neglecting Tif, but met some one in game who had seen this blog and said it inspired them, so figured the least I can do is update this :P

96 Mining:

2rcn.png

97 Mining:

3f7e.png

80m Cooking Experience:

k4ms.png

Still ironing out the last few mining levels, hoping to get 99 before Rs3 hits. Also been doing a fair amount of cook. When i get 99 Mining, my goals are 110 Dungeoneering, 50m Firemaking Exp and 100m Cooking Exp before moving onto the next skill (which will be either Smithing or Prayer).

Holy shit 88 prayer f2p

Hehe :)

holy crap man, great work and great skills. you might be the best f2p skiller i've ever seen but that is just awesome, how do you train prayer?

Oooh thanks =) I just buy big bones & bury them when the mood strikes. Not much else you can do in F2P.

amazing good luck on the goals!!!

Thanks, you too :)

o4qq.png

98 Mining:

lzc4.png

Haven't been able to get in much mining, because action bar is so glitchy and tempermental, but was able to manage this :P Hoping to get 99 next week, but it wholly depends on whether or not the bar is fixed by then or not. Mostly been doing Firemaking and Cooking while I wait.

Also got a new computer (as you might be able to tell from screenshot :P) and really enjoying playing RuneScape in all max graphics settings. I tried Html5 as well, and it ran just as smoothly, but unfortunately the chat system isn't fully functioning, so I can't play on Html5 instead of Java.

congrats on all of your levels and good luck with 99 Mining before rs3!!

How much are you losing cooking lobs with urns?

Eventually my goal is to get 200m cooking and i've never been one to get a lot of money so..

Hehe thanks, I didn't quite make 99 due to a limited amount of play time =p And I would be losing millions on lobsters right now. I bought all my lobsters wayy before eoc, when raws usually went for about 180 and cooked for 200. Bought all my raws for 150 when they bottomed out. Not sure how much loss exactly, as I'm waiting till they rise more then they are now to sell.

Nice Slaya!

Go go go with Mining :D

o4qq.png

Made some progress this week, so time to update

86m Cooking Experience:

9lq.png

40m Firemaking Experience:

lmbc.png

88 Smithing:

kf8.png

89 Smithing:

53ad.png

90 Smithing:

eq6g.png

Strange RS3 Glitch #1:

2itf.png

Random Superheating Animation:

8qu.gif

Decided that until the Hold TO Drop function of the action bar is fixed, i'll wait to train Mining (no sense putting in extra effort when I can just wait until its fixed, after all). It's actually been really, really nice to be free from Mining for awhile, and be able to focus on other things. Stuck down in those mines for the past three months, the game had really begun to lose its fun for me. I hope it isn't too hard to return and get that last level.

Been spending a lot of time Superheating and working on Smithing, since the profits are so good. The animated superheating thing is what I made for a friend who didn't know how to Superheat efficiently. The RS3 glitch was in Html5 Beta, when randomly the majority of the ocean disappeared from my game, and never rendered back in.

Planning on keeping going with the Superheating, at least until profits subside, and throw in a little Fming when I get a chance.

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another update since i've been levelling a lot :P

91 Smithing:

tkqy.png

105 Dungeoneering:

en39.png

106 Dungeoneering:

0060.png

Got 104 - 106 Dungeoneering in the space of a week, and 105-106 in the space of 2 Days (and still fit in Bol) so I think I'll be taking a long break from Dungeoneering for now. I'll still probably do a run here and there, but won't be seriously training it, I'm pretty burnt out on it. Decided to get 106 just because I really wanted 1580 Total Level, lol. Feels really good to be out of the 1570's, after 2+months stuck there. 34 Levels To Go!

I think I'll get back to work on my Cooking & Firemaking goals, getting them up to 100m and 50m experience respectively, and am also going to try for 1 more Smithing level, just to get me to 92 (halfway). After that is all finished up, I might take a crack at getting that last mining level (assuming they've fixed the action bar by then).

After that is finished... for just about the first time ever, I don't have any other pending goals :o Not sure what i'll be training afterwards.

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

yn4v.png

Was the 99 I never thought I'd actually ever get. Thanks to everyone who came :)

Next up on the agenda, 100m Cooking Experience, 92 Smithing, 90 Prayer (all stats 90+) and 110 Dg. Already got 50m fm some time ago, so that one's already checked off =p

o4qq.png

• 3 weeks later...

So figured it was time i did an update to this.

90 Prayer:

4ou.png

107 Dungeoneering:

v4h6.png

92 Smithing:

e3g.png

108 Dungeoneering:

h9e3.png

100m Cooking Experience:

r73s.png

15m Mining Experience:

nidk.png

Managed to get all of my pending goals, save for 110dg, but I think I'll hold off on doing Dungeoneering for the time being. Getting 106-108 in a short span of time, right on the heels of getting 104-106 has really sort of drained my motivation to train the skill. For now, my immediate plans are somewhat barebones but I think i'll mostly be focusing on Prayer / Mining (using battle of lumbridge), with some Smithing thrown into the mix (combination of Artisans & superheating). I think i'll occasionally do some Firemaking as well, and throw in a Dungeoneering run from time to time when I can find the motivation.

o4qq.png

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated this in ages :P Made a fair bit of progress since last time.

91 Prayer:

ja87.png

93 Smithing:

gi75.png

94 Smithing:

4d5s.png

95 Smithing:

ags0.png

96 Smithing:

oaiw.png

Medieval kid's 200m Cook Party:

e2u0.png

8wak.png

Pmod Spam (For lulz):

uier.png

97 Smithing:

rhq.png

98 Smithing:

u3a6.png

And that's what i've been up to :P Getting 99 Smithing tommorrow, i think, and after that probably not going to be levelling much for awhile. I do plan on getting in the near future 92 Prayer (+1 level) and then 112 Dungeoneering (+4 levels) just so I can have a nice and pretty total level of 1600. After that, I will be focusing on Over-exping, mainly Firemaking & Smithing (if Smithing is profitable) to try and get them both up to 100m Experience, even with my Cooking Experience. Not sure how much Dungeoneering / Prayer I'll get done while doing that, but I'm in no rush to max anyways :P

Till next time!

o4qq.png

Grats on the recent Achievements, and grats again on 99 Smith! Seeing as you seem to be a little trigger happy and missed my message.. here it is again (or close to it).

Grats Slayas on 99 Metal Manipulating! About time! Keep it up nub! ~Medi~

P.S. - I thought you said you saved a bar on the Platebody? Where's the Wasteless Smithing message in the chatbox after making it? :P

• 2 months later...

Figured I would do an update. Got my first level in 1.5 months+ earlier today, so seemed fitting. Currently in the process of a long move, so don't have regular internet access and don't get to play much these days :P Still, have managed to hit a few goals in the meantime.

400m Total Experience:

ik2x.png

Bank Picture 2013 (wanted to take this before I started going for 99 Prayer and burying my money away):

hkgh.png

92 Prayer:

fgah.png

Not sure when I'll be able to get back to playing, but hoping for the beginning of January. When I do return, my immediate goals would be 112 Dungeoneering (to give me the nice, even total level of 1600), then 100m Firemaking Experience (currently around 65m), and then 95 Prayer some time after that.

Congrats on everything Slayas! Especially on 99 Smithing :D

Have fun burying bbones and dungeoneering now :P

-Med-

Thanks Meda ^.^ (and I don't think fun is really the right word =p)

Grats on the recent Achievements, and grats again on 99 Smith! Seeing as you seem to be a little trigger happy and missed my message.. here it is again (or close to it).

Grats Slayas on 99 Metal Manipulating! About time! Keep it up nub! ~Medi~

P.S. - I thought you said you saved a bar on the Platebody? Where's the Wasteless Smithing message in the chatbox after making it? :P

Thanks Medi ^.^ (and there's only so long you can wait before the level up icon disappears, you slowpoke :P)

Honestly, I think it got filtered or something? Not 100% on that one, but I do remember only bringing 7 bars.

o4qq.png

• 3 months later...

Didn't realize it had been so long since I updated this.

109 Dungeoneering

109dg.png 

75m Firemaking Experience

75mfm.png

93 Prayer

93pray.png

110 Dungeoneering

110dg.png

94 Prayer / 1600 Total Level

94prayand1600.png

111 Dungeoneering

111dg.png

20m Runecrafting Experience

20mrc.png 

Was working on Firemaking for awhile, got it up to 75m, and then needed a break so have been doing Runecrafting, with the goal for it being 25m. After that, i'll resume Firemaking until 100m, and then probably work on getting some of my other skills up to 25m experience as well. Prayer is currently on hold, as I am currently 100k Big Bones banked shy of 99 (have the money for it, but the prices rose a bit higher then I'd like to pay, so have been waiting). I've been doing Dungeoneering on the side, whenever I've been lucky enough to find a decent party.

1600 was a real milestone for me, as it's been a goal I have had since Dungeoneering came out, really. Probably the biggest goal I have ever had, that I've managed to aschieve, thus far.

Probably not as many level ups as usual for an update this long in the making, but really don't get as much play time as I used to :P

'Till next time.

o4qq.png