Food

Skull

Due to the fact that almost every thread in off-topic at some point goes onto the topic of foods (possibly due to the fact that the forum is made up of 75% teenage boys who will eat anything in sight at any given moment), I decided we might as well dedicate an entire topic to food in any form. So here's a place to talk about food, post pictures of food, share recipes of foods, and generally worship all things edible. Talk about what you ate, what you saw that looked good, recommend foods or restaurants to people, anything as long as it's about food.

Bonus points for posting pictures of your food and making everyone jealous of what you had.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

What a productive start to this thread. :lol:

I currently have practically no food in my house so almost anything will make me hungry right now.

15cbz0y.jpg

I thought the topic was actually going to be about FUD, and more importantly the amount that has been spread around lately.

EDIT: Well with the correct spelling in the topic title my post no longer makes sense. It used to say "Fud" for those confused.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I LIKE FOOD

(because it tastes good)

QFT

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I thought the topic was actually going to be about FUD, and more importantly the amount that has been spread around lately.

Look at who the author of the topic is, and then ask your self what the chances of it being a serious discussion are. :lol:

Although food is serious business.

15cbz0y.jpg

If I could actually cook, I'd be a very happy person. All I can cook are the basics; bowls of cereal, mac&cheese, grilled cheese and soup from a can (or ramen).

15cbz0y.jpg

If I could actually cook, I'd be a very happy person. All I can cook are the basics; bowls of cereal, mac&cheese, grilled cheese and soup from a can (or ramen).

I can cook Hamburger, sausages, and steak.

They are all really easy to cook.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The best sandwich you will evar eat:

3468025385_9f45de35c9.jpg

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milanesa)

http://www.veggiemeat.com.mx/images/recetas/milanesa.jpg <-Best picture I could find. Wiki's pictures are nasty.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The best sandwich you will evar eat:

3468025385_9f45de35c9.jpg

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milanesa)

http://www.veggiemeat.com.mx/images/recetas/milanesa.jpg <-Best picture I could find. Wiki's pictures are nasty.

That looks pretty damn good. I make a pretty good sandwich, It's 4 slices of ham, 4 slices of salami, 6 of pepperoni, 2 slices of American cheese and two slices of swiss cheese. With bread and mustard. Other meats and cheeses added according to availability.

And no, what is Bruchis?

15cbz0y.jpg

A restaurant that is amazing.

Their web site.

That picture looks really nothing like their sandwiches in real life. They are 100x better then that.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I ate a history exam once, it was pretty good.

Do tell.

A restaurant that is amazing.

Their web site.

That picture looks really nothing like their sandwiches in real life. They are 100x better then that.

Damn my living in the north east. I'll have to think of something good that we have here.

15cbz0y.jpg

I ate a history exam once, it was pretty good.

Do tell.

Well, we were in history, the most laid back teacher ever, we could do anything, and she wouldn't care, had absolutely no control of the class. She was balding too, and quite chubby. We didn't do any work, and for the last few classes of the term she'd just give us the answers and tell us what pages to fill out, and we'd get 80's/90's.

SO. We were sitting in class, doing the end of year exam, it was split into like ten parts, we'd get a double sided sheet in some fluorescent color, with questions and stuff on it, and some fat kid dared me to eat the exam, said he'd pay me fifteen bucks, so I did, the kid never payed me, then she [bleep]ed at me for a minute, and facepalmed a couple times, and then gave me a new one. I used to do lots of dumb [cabbage] in eighth grade.