Food

Skull

I ate a history exam once, it was pretty good.

Do tell.

Well, we were in history, the most laid back teacher ever, we could do anything, and she wouldn't care, had absolutely no control of the class. She was balding too, and quite chubby. We didn't do any work, and for the last few classes of the term she'd just give us the answers and tell us what pages to fill out, and we'd get 80's/90's.

SO. We were sitting in class, doing the end of year exam, it was split into like ten parts, we'd get a double sided sheet in some fluorescent color, with questions and stuff on it, and some fat kid dared me to eat the exam, said he'd pay me fifteen bucks, so I did, the kid never payed me, then she [bleep]ed at me for a minute, and facepalmed a couple times, and then gave me a new one. I used to do lots of dumb [cabbage] in eighth grade.

Paper is paper. Paper is not snack.

When I get home from school I start my perpetual dinner that ends like an hour before I go to sleep.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I also just ate two big homemade chocolate chip cookies, mmmmmm.

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Bonus points for posting pictures of your food and making everyone jealous of what you had.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I also just ate two big homemade chocolate chip cookies, mmmmmm.

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Bonus points for posting pictures of your food and making everyone jealous of what you had.

Wow, I thought that in my head as I read his post, but I didn't want to post it. :lol:

I had Spaghetti with sausage, Garlic Bread, and a Salad for dinner tonight. It was fantastic.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

and generally worship all things edible

:thumbup:

Although I have the stature of a toothpick, I'm a big fan of food. Yeah, I'd take spices over sweets any day. Screw candy.

and generally worship all things edible

:thumbup:

Although I have the stature of a toothpick, I'm a big fan of food. I'd take spices over sweets any day. Screw candy.

:blink:

Candy is one of the best things ever made. I could go on for days about all of the awesome candy.

Candy is one of the best things ever made. I could go on for days about all of the awesome candy.

I used to be obsessed with candies when I was younger, but I guess my taste buds have changed quite a bit. The only junk food I'm really into now are hot fries. I don't even like cookies as much as I used to anymore.

:blink:

Did someone call for wholesale candy?

Yeah.

I love Shockers so much. I can't find any wholesale ones that are worth it, though. Some offers have been intriguing, but never enough. I want a whole damn case of those babies. Or Fun Dip. Or Shockers. Or these nerds I had one time that were really good, yet I've never seen again.

Also. Anybody remember wild berry poptarts? I would post pictures or youtube videos, but I don't know how now.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Buying candy via internet?

*Slowly backs away.*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

*Slowly backs away.*

Never going to leave your house again, eh?

Brb, I'm hungry.

I knew this thread would do this to me!

That's why it's here.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm really hungry, and I'm about to search my kitchen for some food. I'm not sure what I'll have, maybe some of my mom's cake (her birthday was yesterday). Or maybe some mashed potatoes from earlier.

Good stuff. Food is good. I like food. (in other news, my math teacher came in second in a hot dog eating contest this past weekend...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

*Slowly backs away.*

More like of a:

untitled-1.jpg

Strangly enough, this thread hasn't sparked any hunger with me. I like grilled cheese a lot, that's probably my favorite, I also love dino eggs. Best [bleep]ing food in the world.

DINO SPRINKLES+BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL=mouth orgy.

*Slowly backs away.*

More like of a:

untitled-1.jpg

Whoa, 4th Bear pic today. Must be on a roll. B)

I'm with Zierro. Spices > Candy. Candy's good n' all, but I get tired of it pretty quick.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yesterday my friend got my craving Chipotle. She texted me asking if I was still on campus but she never received my text back and later we were talking and see told me she was texting me to see if I wanted to go to Chipotle (amazing mexican fast food chain) and I started developing a mad craving for it every since. I'm hoping she asks me again tomorrow cause no one else I hang out with likes going to Chipotle and I don't like going by myself. She also taunted me by posting a picture of the burrito (below) similar to what I get on facebook rubbing it in because I accidentally spoiled the season finally of Entourage for her. God I want that burrito right now.. =P~

Chipotle%20Burrito.jpg

tFtfA.jpg

Chipotle is pretty awesome. I dislike how spicy the steak can be sometimes, but other than that it's fantastic. :thumbup:

I almost had it tonight, but went with a local italian place instead.

Yesterday my friend got my craving Chipotle. She texted me asking if I was still on campus but she never received my text back and later we were talking and see told me she was texting me to see if I wanted to go to Chipotle (amazing mexican fast food chain) and I started developing a mad craving for it every since. I'm hoping she asks me again tomorrow cause no one else I hang out with likes going to Chipotle and I don't like going by myself. She also taunted me by posting a picture of the burrito (below) similar to what I get on facebook rubbing it in because I accidentally spoiled the season finally of Entourage for her. God I want that burrito right now.. =P~

Chipotle%20Burrito.jpg

How about you ask HER to go to chipotle.

and daaayum does that burrito look delicious.

This thread is starting to make me hate humanity.

Consuming and reproducing, it's all the humans want to do.

Not that I don't do it at times, but whenever I observe people lusting after food it sort of makes them appear repulsive and primitive to me.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]