Food

Skull

Last night as my after-dessert dessert I had nuttela on toast

2341580658_5ecb8982eb.jpg

With....

Whipped Cream on top -

album-whipped-cream-other-delights-rewhipped.jpg

It is a great combination. It tastes soooo good and feels like heart failure. For breakfast right now I want mexican.

<3 I just [sauerkrauted] in my pants (at the nutella, that is).

Edited by stevepole
Sounded a little to dirty for me

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I got my Chipotle!! :grin:

When you censor things it makes me giggle.

I really want some good mexican food right now. =\ definitely not going to happen considering I live in canada.

I take joy in censoring. Maybe you an find some good french food? I don't know how much french food culture is spilt over onto Canada but I'm sure that must be some good options?

tFtfA.jpg

When you censor things it makes me giggle.

I really want some good mexican food right now. =\ definitely not going to happen considering I live in canada.

I take joy in censoring. Maybe you an find some good french food? I don't know how much french food culture is spilt over onto Canada but I'm sure that must be some good options?

well we've got poutine, which is absolutely freaking godly. I love poutine so much.

Woot! Friends and I went out for some for off-campus lunch today. :twss:

I cant wait till I get my license partly for this reason.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I can get to a Wendy's, a local ice cream shop, a coffee shop, and a barbecue place all within walking distance from campus grounds, and you can order food and still get back to school in time if you walk back with your food. And my 5th period math teacher doesn't care if kids bring in food and eat it. It is awesome.

Oh, I should take a picture of these huge freeze pops they sell at our school. They're like 2 feet long and come in different flavors, and they're only 50 cents. I have an addiction to them.

Everyone at school seems to be currently obsessed with Arizona drinks, the tea and juices.

0061300871934_L4.jpg

804926b.jpg

1028474266_aaf8998d4f.jpg

They're a dollar each, it's hard to go by without seeing someone with one.

Same thing happened a while ago at my school, but it kinda died down now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Currently eating sweedish fish and sprite.

2la6mb6.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

When I was in high school I got off-campus privilege for passing the WASL so for the 11th and 12th grade I had off campus for lunch :thumbup: . Being that your from Washington I assume you know what that is and for those who don't its Washington's state test that they make you take every like every two years up until your 10th year of schooling.

tFtfA.jpg

I make killer hummus.

I wouldn't expect any less.

Has anyone else made steaks comparable to that of a high-end restaurant? I managed to get things just right this one time, and it was one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. Grilled by me! I love how satisfying cooking is. It's not hard to make decent food and it only takes a little bit of effort to make good food.

wl7w9j.png

I'm great at making steaks. My dad taught me how to make a sauce sorta like Paula Deen's, only a little bit spicier, and I grill steaks just right with it on one side and some various spices and some lemon juice on the other side (lemon juice totally makes it). Then, plop the other side in A-1. Oh god it's an orgy. But I love it without steak sauce, too. A-1 is just great. It makes an amazing steak heavenly, and a terrible steak pretty good.

But you must be an idiot to get steak totally wrong.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I went to the farmer's market today. Bought one goat "camember" cheese, two types cured beef sausages and 2 types of whisky chocolates, one with Laphroaigh flavor and one with Ardbeg. Can't wait to try them. :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

):

Looking forward to exquisite indian cuisine tonight! Courtesy of my Aunt...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I myself generally cannot stand food*, and only eat when I have to....

I basically wait until I'm hungry, and then have something simple, because simple dishes taste better than complicated ones, as far as I'm concerned.

Basically I live off of string cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, pasta, tofu, and random vegetables. Occasionally I buy a veggie sub or a cheese pizza.

But I think I need to eat more, as I can now see my ribs faintly.... (I blame it on the several mile hike my school took us on.)

Understandably, my parents are concerned.

*I find many dishes simply disgusting in smell, appearance, and taste, and the rest are generally bland and undesirable.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm great at making steaks. My dad taught me how to make a sauce sorta like Paula Deen's, only a little bit spicier, and I grill steaks just right with it on one side and some various spices and some lemon juice on the other side (lemon juice totally makes it). Then, plop the other side in A-1. Oh god it's an orgy. But I love it without steak sauce, too. A-1 is just great. It makes an amazing steak heavenly, and a terrible steak pretty good.

Steak sauce ruins a truly perfect steak.

It's impossible to make a 5-star restaurant tasting steak because those perfect cuts of meat are not even sold in stores. Restaurants and private buyers get the first pick of the cow so it's actually not really up to how good the chef is.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I basically wait until I'm hungry, and then have something simple, because simple dishes taste better than complicated ones, as far as I'm concerned.

Basically I live off of string cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, pasta, tofu, and random vegetables. Occasionally I buy a veggie sub or a cheese pizza.

But I think I need to eat more, as I can now see my ribs faintly.... (I blame it on the several mile hike my school took us on.)

*I find many dishes simply disgusting in smell, appearance, and taste, and the rest are generally bland and undesirable.

I love food and eat very frequently, but I can pretty clearly see my ribs. :wall:

I love food and eat very frequently, but I can pretty clearly see my ribs. :wall:

I eat a lot... and often. My ribs are buried under a thick layer of fat. It doesn't help that I don't eat a lot of what experts say is healthy.

Same thing here. :razz:

j0xPu5R.png