Food

Skull

My grandparents called your 2nd meal "dinner" and your 3rd meal "supper". I've always used them as synonyms though.

I had eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast today. Hot sauce + scrambled eggs is a delicious combo.

I'm eating rocky road ice cream now, delicious.

But I see no marshmallows in this picture.

203.x600.feat.icecream.rockyRoad.jpg?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My parents surprised me with Chili's. Had a small steak, some french fries and corn on the cob. First steak I've had since it started getting cold. Before that, even. Wait, I think this is the first steak I've had since school started. OH GOD.

They also got some molten chocolate cake thing that I found amazing. Pretty much pure chocolate. Great.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

pitts_primantis_sandwich.jpg

If you haven't been to Pittsburgh, this would be a good reason to go.

Or if you have been there, this would be a good reason to go back.

Or if you live there like me, you know why other people should come here. I typically only eat healthy food, but every now and then (like tonight) I just have to have a Primanti's sandwich.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I'm great at making steaks. My dad taught me how to make a sauce sorta like Paula Deen's, only a little bit spicier, and I grill steaks just right with it on one side and some various spices and some lemon juice on the other side (lemon juice totally makes it). Then, plop the other side in A-1. Oh god it's an orgy. But I love it without steak sauce, too. A-1 is just great. It makes an amazing steak heavenly, and a terrible steak pretty good.

But you must be an idiot to get steak totally wrong.

Steak sauce ruins a truly perfect steak.

It's impossible to make a 5-star restaurant tasting steak because those perfect cuts of meat are not even sold in stores. Restaurants and private buyers get the first pick of the cow so it's actually not really up to how good the chef is.

Unless you have a part share of a cow. That is the best way to get awesome steaks/ribs/etc EVER. Nom Nom Nom

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

pitts_primantis_sandwich.jpg

If you haven't been to Pittsburgh, this would be a good reason to go.

Or if you have been there, this would be a good reason to go back.

Or if you live there like me, you know why other people should come here. I typically only eat healthy food, but every now and then (like tonight) I just have to have a Primanti's sandwich.

That looks disgusting.
Its signature items are its sandwiches, which consists of grilled meat, a vinegar-based cole slaw, tomato slices, and French fries between two pieces of Italian bread

I'm still not convinced.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yesterday I made a wicked dinner: lamb chops in a honey mustard sauce with sweet potato fries on the side.

Cooking and baking is a great and easy hobby with a huge payoff (eating good food). :thumbup:

To anyone who enjoys bacon...

The night before, place a couple strips in a ziplock bag, and add some maple syrup and ground black pepper to the bag. Squeeze the bag around so the bacon gets covered with the maple syrup. Leave it in the fridge overnight and cook the bacon like normal the next day.

It tastes [bleep]ing incredible... I had it today with scrambled eggs and a cream cheese bagel.