Food

Skull

Why the hell would you eat a raw steak? What about the microbes and the sickening, iron taste of blood and the slimy meat?

Some people like to live daring lives.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Why the hell would you eat a raw steak? What about the microbes and the sickening, iron taste of blood and the slimy meat?

Some people like the live daring lives.

I eat bologna. Am I daring? :unsure:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Some people like the live daring lives.

I eat bologna. Am I daring? :unsure:

I fear you tongue.gif

For many different reasons though.

@K4ylan: I hope you aren't serious. :huh:

I'm never serious. laugh.gif

While we're on fruit, green mango and pineapple with chili powder icon_thumbsu.gif

cook-a-steak-blue-rare-medium-welldone.jpg

Well-done is the worst: what the hell is this? :???:

That's nothing I never understood of Americans: it's [bleep]ing raw and you eat it. Same with the Japanese and their raw fish sushi. :-|

Before you say anything I am closed-minded about this and will be 'till the day I die.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That's nothing I never understood of Americans: it's [bleep]ing raw and you eat it. Same with the Japanese and their raw fish sushi. :-|

Before you say anything I am closed-minded about this and will be 'till the day I die.

I only eat my meat well-done. I read that picture and felt super insulted: I like the way steak tastes when it's cooked well-done! :-D

I'm with ya, Giordano!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That's nothing I never understood of Americans: it's [bleep]ing raw and you eat it.

There are plenty of people around the world that like Rare steak.

I don't understand how it's directly related to America.

But for me, there are limits on how rare a steak is. I will tolerate a well done steak, if it isn't dry as cardboard.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Jimmy Johns (sub shop) sells their day-old bread loaves for 50 cents. Sweet ambrosia.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif