Steam Summer Sale.

Poppet

Just bought Half Life 2 Episode 1 and 2 for $5NZD. I'm happy. :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Does Steam not download games very fast for anyone else? I'm get ~7 mb/s download speed, but Steam is only downloading games at ~3-4 mb/s. It's very frustrating, as I'm not even half-way done downloading Shogun, which I started last night. :evil:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

because the server isnt gonna be overloaded with everybody trying to download things at the same time. Thats why i'm trying to download things when i'm not on the computer.

So far I've gotten:

Binding of Isaac

Trine

Trine 2 (fantastic game playing together with friends)

L4D

L4D2

Darksiders

Legend of Grimrock

Sonic Generations

All for just over $35; and this is only day 2. :P

Yeah I bought the Civ collection for $25 last night, that's Civ 3, 4, and 5. Because just buying Civ 5 with a few of the DLC would've cost me more, so I got 3 games for a lower price.

Running out of money that I can spend. I have more but I need to keep it. Steam, why this month of all months?

So they broke me.

Borderlands

Star Wars: Knights of the old republic

Bunch of Civ 5 DLC

Dead Island DLC

more or less £12. Almost got LA Noire but got put off by reports of it being a crappy PC port and if I really wanted to play it I could borrow it from my brother since he's got it on Xbox.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Mount & Blade. Y/N?

Y

Very good deal.

I remember playing a demo of it a few years ago and totally forgot about it until now.

I would like but need to be a cheaper

Endless Space - Admiral Edition $29.99

Mass Effect 2 $9.99

Mass Effect $9.99

Mirror's Edge™ $9.99

Unsure about:

Still Life Bundle $3.74

The Hitman Collection $6.24

Penumbra Collector Pack $4.99

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut $5.99

I want:

Mount & Blade Collection $8.74

Section 8 $2.49

Syberia Bundle $3.74

Is there any hints or anything that will say which games will be on sale next?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Was gonna try to mostly ignore the sale, but reading this thread makes me want to go grab my card and buy games. Curse you all. :<

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Mount and Blade + MaB Warband are the best of the series. With Fire and Steel was meh. Haven't played Napoleonic Wars, but it certainly looks very interesting. I'd say for $9, it's a good deal.

Also, there aren't any signs as to what the next flash deal will be, but there is a "community's choice" part, where you can vote on which game out of three listed you want to be put on sale next.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Mount & Blade. Y/N?

Y

Very good deal.

I remember playing a demo of it a few years ago and totally forgot about it until now.

I would like but need to be a cheaper

Endless Space - Admiral Edition $29.99

Mass Effect 2 $9.99

Mass Effect $9.99

Mirror's Edge™ $9.99

Unsure about:

Still Life Bundle $3.74

The Hitman Collection $6.24

Penumbra Collector Pack $4.99

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut $5.99

I want:

Mount & Blade Collection $8.74

Section 8 $2.49

Syberia Bundle $3.74

Is there any hints or anything that will say which games will be on sale next?

I would suggest Endless Space won't be on offer since it literally came out of Beta last week. It's possible it *might* go down to 10% but I imagine that'd piss off everyone who bought it just after it came out since before release there's a pre-order discount of 10% then a week later having 10% or more would be a bit of a slap in the face. Endless Space is a great game though :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Endless Space is a great game though :D

You are the one who put me onto wanting to play it :P I read the wiki history of it and it sounds like it is a very good game!

howlin1eeveesig.png

Endless Space is a great game though :D

You are the one who put me onto wanting to play it :P I read the wiki history of it and it sounds like it is a very good game!

I got this one one it's release day. I've not played it too much yet, partially because last time I played was beta, and it removed my game I had going (knew that would happen though). It's a lot like Galactic Civilizations which was based heavily on the Civ games, but it's both much simpler and more complicated. Less tedious to play for sure, they did a great job of creating a game that doesn't seem to encourage debilitating amounts of micromanagement.

To be honest, on the mount and blade. Warband is going incredibly cheap on its own, and it's all you need to access the many great mods. The add ons look so-so, and you won't really want the original after playing warband. Get M&B warband.

Went for Borderlands today. Almost got caught out. The front-page only mentions the original Borderlands, but if you search, the GOTY edition, which has a few extra is the same price, so definitely worth going for that instead.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I got Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic too :D

I did as well, even though I already own it. The CD didn't work on multi-core processors back in the day, not sure if a fix ever came out or not, but I figured the steam version would work fine.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

It didn't work on multicore processors? I've never seen a program like that, usually they'll just use 1 of the cores.

I just bought Portal 2 and TDU2 (which I was told was pretty good).

I already had Portal 2 on the Xbox, but paying $5 to have the ability to create maps and play maps created by other people, I think it's not too bad.

Not planning on getting more games, the $15 I have already paid for games in that sale is enough.