10 Year Veteran Cape + Solomon's Store, 17th July

Polodevil

Yes plz to the "time till..." feature

• Like 1

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Imo, this is how microtransitions should be in 'scape, if at all. No benifits aside from showing off, which gets you flamed for rwt. :thumbup:

Not xp lamps. I'd prefer this over SoF any day.

• Like 6

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I have to say I quite like all the animations.

Kinda hope you can assign diff teleport animations to different things (eg lunar, normal, ancient, jewellery)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Basically you can already buy pretty much any item in the game from one of various goldfarming sites. Doesn't mean I would like this kind of updates at all. Let's just hope they keep this for cosmetic items only. I don't care if someone wants to spend few bucks to make their character prettier. As long as in-game advantage is kept in minimum. Like it in my opinion is with SOF. Atleast so far. However, no matter which way you try to spin this, I can't say I wouldn't be a little worried. Too much real world trading will kill the game sooner or later.

On another note, dissapearing items have made my current kiln run a bit more harder than usually. Can't say it wouldn't raise a smile to shoot arrows with armadyl battlestaff though.

armadylbow.png

u5zhkTY.gif

I don't think these micro-transactions are worth paying for. Just to enhance my gameplay, no thanks. Its already expensive paying between $10-$12 for a month of membership.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Still nothing on homepage. I think that even the jmods are so embarassed by this awful decision to introduce yet more RWT into the game that they can't bear to upload the news post.

• Like 7

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

24zgimd.jpg

Anonymous!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

*Note*: The guys who think this is cool, also thinks that 200M xp is an achievement, and runescape requires real skills to play.

Haha.

Solomon's Store, says; Hi.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

And... There goes any chance of sleep. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

On another note, dissapearing items have made my current kiln run a bit more harder than usually. Can't say it wouldn't raise a smile to shoot arrows with armadyl battlestaff though.

armadylbow.png

Don't worry, I am sure they will show up in the microtransaction! window sooner or later.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

I just bought a new piece of costume. The costume aren't items, but just 'clothes' you can activate.

120717133155.png

You CAN hide your amor / weapons under this clothing. I could easily be wearing a full helm without anyone noticing.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

All seems a bit ridiculous to me! Are they being this desperate to grab more money?

If they wanted money, they'd ignore the issue with bots!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

24zgimd.jpg

Anonymous =d!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I much prefer this solomons thing over the Sof since so far its only cosmetic from what i can tell. although the three weps might be interesting for pking if i understand correctly, that they just hide whatever wep u have equppied.

fix the till then button please.......

• Like 1

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

So all of those hunches about Solomon were right...I was secretly hoping that it'd be overblown and Jagex wouldn't stoop to this level. But I suppose that the track record for their actions speaks louder than their own words against a microtransaction model.

Phew...nearly bought members for the month, too. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Don't get me wrong, but I'll say that these type of micro-transactions, where only cosmetic items can be bought with real life cash would be something more acceptable by the community. SoF and it's XP lamps is full of blasphemy, it wouldn't be such a bad piece of content if the spins weren't on sale.

If you have extra cash to spend on a game just to look good, go ahead, I don't mind. But if it's things like XP lamps or cash prizes.. just no.

• Like 3

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12