10 Year Veteran Cape + Solomon's Store, 17th July

Polodevil

Ughhh.. these micro-transactions make me sick.

Then don't use them :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

What's under he animations tab?

Emotes?

Are emotes for sale now? Figures...

Love the two different currencies, what a [bleep]ing scam...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

24zgimd.jpg

Anonymous =d!

Looks a little like the Guy Fawkes mask worn by the character V in the movie V for Vendetta.

Kind of saw this coming, at least for now runecoins only buy cosmetic items, find it odd how they appear over normal clothing/armour though, good thing they banned it PVP. I could imagine now full torva being hidden under the new Solomon shop items :/

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

24zgimd.jpg

Anonymous =d!

Looks a little like the Guy Fawkes mask worn by the character V in the movie V for Vendetta.

Kind of saw this coming, at least for now runecoins only buy cosmetic items, find it odd how they appear over normal clothing/armour though, good thing they banned it PVP. I could imagine now full torva being hidden under the new Solomon shop items :/

That can be done, yes. However, this is not possible in a PvP environment.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

Jhgs.png

ok

Hans tells me I have another 570 days to ten year cape. Aw...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

It's a little odd that you cant pk or even enter the wilderness with those customisations. Perhaps if the squeel didn't exist I might be ok with this update. Microtransactions for purely cosmetic (no stats or xp bonuses) items.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Currently they all say duration unlimited.

The fact they say duration at all implies there's gonna be expiring ones coming out.

There's an ad banner in the store that'll give you 200 free runecoins.

"The Thrifty" title is totally free, grab it while you can. :P

• Like 1

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

It's a little odd that you cant pk or even enter the wilderness with those customisations. Perhaps if the squeel didn't exist I might be ok with this update. Microtransactions for purely cosmetic (no stats or xp bonuses) items.

That's because you can hide armour/weapons under the new clothing apparently.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I don't really mind it, but it seems like it is the end of the world for some people.

That's because RS used to be different from all the other idiotic (generally asian) MMO's. Now it's turning into one of those games.

Usually MMO's have a) a monthly fee or b) microtransactions. Of course Jagex seems to be part of the "Why not both?" school of thought now.

Why doesn't armour just trump "customisations" then. e.g If you have the Guy Fawkes mask and put on a helmet it disappears until you take it off.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't really mind it, but it seems like it is the end of the world for some people.

That's because RS used to be different from all the other idiotic (generally asian) MMO's. Now it's turning into one of those games.

Usually MMO's have a) a monthly fee or b) microtransactions. Of course Jagex seems to be part of the "Why not both?" school of thought now.

P2p

Loyalty points

Squeel spins

Runecoins

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Well I am glad it's purely cosmetic items, I honestly can say I do not give a crap about them. I like to pay for just my membership and that's it. And it sickens me to see some of the crap they'd actually charge money for.

For example putting a few tiny colored bubbles on top of a vial when making potions with herblore, really? Adding a few tiny colored bubbles and they charge for that?? What nerve.

xxteargodxx.png

Why doesn't armour just trump "customisations" then. e.g If you have the Guy Fawkes mask and put on a helmet it disappears until you take it off.

Glitch maybe?

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

Jhz8.png

I rather like the staff. And it's not an item more than it is a skin for all staves, so that's pretty nice.

dea6a17b9c.png

All these items are cosmetic. Calm the hell down, everyone.

• Like 1

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I've merged together the two topics discussing today's update. Sorry for the confusion! :)

My thoughts on this update:

Although Solomon is just another way to get money for Jagex, I can't be bothered. This is because there is no ingame bonus caused by any of the items. This is so much better than SOF.

The 10 year Veteran cape is horrible. Low stats, lame emote, and the design is just plain horrible. I know several infants who can make better drawings than THAT.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png