Favorite Band Of All Time

EMT James 72

Franz Ferdinand, with Arctic Monkeys in a very close second.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I'm surprised you didn't say Avenged Sevenfold, yet ;) .

I was thinking the same thing as well! I'd have to say I like Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, and Avenged Sevenfold.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties | 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Breaking Benjamin is my top favorite. Chevelle and Thousand Foot Krutch are tied for second.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Changes so often, I can't pick a favourite

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Changes so often, I can't pick a favourite

Pretty much this. But lately something that's been topping my playlist is an Afrikaans South African band named Fokofpolisiekar.

If i had to choose something that most people might know it comes to a 3-way tie: Beneath the Sky, The Hives, and 36 Crazyfists.

tough choice.

I'll go with Tool, cause I could easily imagine listening to them for the rest of my life

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sigur Ros is my favorite, to the point where I'm collecting everything I can by the band. Some of their records or special edition sets can get pretty pricey, but it's a fun hobby to have.

At a close second is Tom Waits, I love everything the man has put out. If you haven't heard him yet, I guarantee he has something for you. His early work when he was on the Asylum label was some really mellow piano-driven blues ballads, sort of like if Sinatra drank and smoked 10 times as much. His later stuff is gravelly-voiced mayhem, really cool experimental rock.