Longest runescape session?

fat lazy mofo

What's the longest you've played for, non-stop? Presumably trying to get money and/or a skill up.

I'm trying to get 99 def and am still cruising strong like 22 hours in, not gonna be done for like another 3.5 million but don't think I'm gonna last that long getting 60k an hour.

But saying that I have got loads of coffee and another 24 boxset to go through :)

If we're talking literally non-stop minus bathroom breaks, then I'd probably say around 3 hours, 4 tops. Even when I was younger and playing the game religiously I still logged out every few hours to take a break.

Hell, I didn't even know there was a 6 hour auto boot until about a year ago.

Sylpheed.png

Haha, my longest session was 12 hours of non-stop runescape experience. I remember that day I was trying to finish Recipe for Disaster and I was having a sudden urge for the barrows glove. 7 days later, I got hacked around 67 mil and the only thing remaining on my player were the gloves :_).

You should definitely start thinking about getting some sun and sleep. You're just abusing it hehe, best of luck!

Posting before the wave of 'omg so unhealthy' and 'get a life' posts.

Think I have hit the 6hr logout once.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I've hit the six hour auto log multiple times. Back when I was involved in pvp clans, I've been in a few 12+ hour pvp run ins and I've stayed the majority of them with small breaks(10mins or so) during the entire time.

K9oz.png

Currently hold the rank of 'Honoured' Member in OTG.

Some pretty impressive player vs monster achievements.

I've had fifty two sigils since release of corporeal beast.

I've had sixty three drops from Nex in under six months.

Close to 3 billion gold from doing player vs monster.

Lol do people actually do the logging out for a break after a few hours thing? I thought it was just a myth. And no bathroom breaks don't count, but I have a peebottle anyway.

The 6 hour thing, is this where it randomly logs right out to the login page every now and then? Annoying.

I think it has to be back in 2008 when I got 99 defense. I got 800k defense experience straight to get it. That was at bandits with whip and rune defender and super strength pots and I used piety for the last 100k experience.

the-graduate-bus.png

I can honestly say the most I played was around 4 hours (with bathroom breaks) and then after I got bored with what I was doing.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

i went from 97-99 str i think it was something like 2m xp at lrc getting just about 90k xp an hour in 2 days and both of those days i played 10-11 hours straight.

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

If we're talking literally non-stop minus bathroom breaks, then I'd probably say around 3 hours, 4 tops. Even when I was younger and playing the game religiously I still logged out every few hours to take a break.

Hell, I didn't even know there was a 6 hour auto boot until about a year ago.

I played more than that but not without hopping worlds.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

In one logout session around 4 hours tops. I usually get pretty bored of anything after that long. In one day though probably around 10 or 11 when I was doing SC and training construction back in ze day. It was all very fun but I have no desire to put that kind of time to the game now. However I can shamefully admit to an 8 hour minecraft session (obviously bathroom breaks) but ended with me thinking "[bleep] me when did it get dark out" and trying to have lunch at 9pm.

Also in the days after the Runespan was released I played (read: afked) runecrafting for 4-5 hours every day for around a week right into the start of some IB testing. I studied for the later ones that actually gave uni credit though.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I've probably gotten 10-12 hrs, but not many times. Usually 4-5 is a solid for me. Much longer and I get bored and move onto other stuff.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Probably close to 14 hours when I used to play seriously about 4 -5 years ago, used to log in saturday afternoon/evening, then play through to sunday am, log out to play on PS2 and have quick run, then log back in sunday pm til early hours of monday morning before bed for school next day.

Ahh the days....that would probably kill me to repeat now..need my 8 hours or so sleep a night lol

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Both the TMHT events I've hosted have ended up being 5 hours long, the first was corp, think I stayed up from 9pm-8am next day. (No sigil -.- )

And I've pulled a few all nighters over the years. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I've had plenty of 4-5 hour gaming sessions. They mostly happen on Saturday and Sunday afternoons where I've had no plans and nothing to do.

I haven't really kept track, but I'm sure that I've had a few that go up to 8-9 hours. Those were probably during the summer a few years back.

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

A handful of 30+ hour times in the summers of highschool when racing friends to 99s. For better or worse life won't allow me much more then 6-8 hour sessions now (thats after an 8 hour work day too so usually don't even stay that long). While grinding through 120 dungeoneering the 6 hour log out was decently common as it seemed time just slipped away dungeoneering, but most other things I enjoy atleast a 15 minute break every 3 hours or so.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I do a lot of really small breaks (2-5minutes), but 6hours a day for me is pretty average. On my day off, unless I'm studying psychology or doing my research on lucid dreaming, I pretty much reach 10-12hours on runescape.

Now that I wonder about it....Why am I not even maxed yet 0o

ps: I don't care a bit about "playing for 10 hours is not healthy". When I am into reading, or sports, or even my research on lucid dreaming I can also do those activities for long periods. I do what I like and I have fun doing it :)

Skiller11101.png

I'm part of the what I call middle generation of rs. I am 18, and gonna be a senior in high school. I started in 2006, but when I was younger, my parents really controlled how much I play (still do to an extent.) so my longest sessions come when I'm at a friends house. Once in college though, there's no telling how much I'll play.

Back in the day i remember playing an average of 9 or 10 hours a day for about 6 or 7 months straight. I had those days where i'd even go 15 or 16 hours of RS. Yep.

I think even now if i take my game-time and the date i made my account it comes out at something like an average of 6 hours a day (and i've been away from RS for a total of 12 months maybe 13, on and off since account creation)