Longest runescape session?

fat lazy mofo

I regularly get in huge amounts of time. Of course, I'm usually doing something else like browsing forums or reading hard-copy stuff. I ain't gonna look up my skirt for three hours while I fish. :-P

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

About 15 hours of firemaking but that was only for one day. I did 10-12 hours a day for a week for 99 defense. Don't play nearly as much anymore though, that was a few years ago.

Longest I played straight was 18hours way back when I was getting 99 smithing. My brother has gone a straight 24 hours and a friend of his went 36.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

Nonstop without any sort of breaks? 3 hours maybe at most. Though I think I have played around 10 hours during one day few times. My head starts to hurt after a few hours though, so I rarely play longer periods. And I can't see how anyone could think it not being unhealthy to play 10 hours or more during a day... Or daily for that matter.

u5zhkTY.gif

I think my longest playing time is maybe 10 hours a couple years ago. I'm lucky to get 4 hours of straight gaming time in now. I usually play about 2 hours straight and then take a break, then repeat. When I started playing back in 2006 and was still F2P, I never played all that much, but once I got membership, I started playing non-stop for hours on end.

But now that I'm in college, I only get to play during the summer. I'd love to play for 10+ hours on end, but I have to take breaks now because I either get bored of playing or want to go watch a TV show or something like that.

Fighter_1434.png

About 4 for me nowadays.. Too much work!!

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I've played well over 24 hours straight back in the day. I know it sounds absurd, but when you and your best friend have the house to yourself and two computers back when RuneScape was popular? Oh man.

I think I got up to 10 or 11 hours once while doing sacred clay, getting many of the hammers I needed to advance construction. I spent much less time on the actual skill :lol:

I also put in some long days back when I was doing 99Wc. Probably got up into the 9-12 hour range once or twice.

The longest I've played in one day was probably something like 18 hours, back when I was getting 99 cooking. No wonder I went from 90 to 99 in two days and a half.

• 3 weeks later...

I may of had a few six hour runs back awhile ago (3-4 years maybe less) but now I didn't even know there was an autolog until I read this thread. I honestly can't stand doing many activities such as runescape, or even reading, where it ends up being pretty much the exact same thing the entire time for very long (2-3 hours or so) unless I have a goal set. Now something where it gets changed up even a little (video games, etc..) I can easily start when I wake up (9 O'clock-ish) and play until I either get kicked of, hungry enough that I need more than an intermission to get food, or I want to sleep.

Went from 97-99 thieving at plunder in the same day, that's probably the longest. :P

Luk3d.png

I like the way Engstrom talks about the feeling of realism and immersion. Can you imagine how he must feel when one of the Al-Kharid warriors drops a spin ticket?

17 hours is my max, killing spiders in the SoS during the lazier days of summer a couple of years back. This was with bathroom/food breaks of course.

This summer, I have been taking breaks to play other games in the process when I have nothing to do whatsoever, so I have reached 7 hours max.

22031_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My ridiciously long streaks are far in the past.

To the best of my knowledge:

I never logged out at 98 magic.

Had some silly long runs in first days after agility release.

I'd not repeat those nowadays.

Vmser.png

• 3 weeks later...

Funny I should see this thread now. I did a 30 hour fishing session last week to get a daily record on runetrack (6 hours before the 'day' starts so I could get a head start.) That was a one off thing and significantly longer than any other time I've nolifed RS though, normally I'd consider 15+ hours to be pretty extreme.

Asmodean <3

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of years back I no-life'd mining Runite for an entire weekend to get enough money to buy a Blue Halloween Mask. I'd play for 5-6 hours, stop for something to eat and get right back to it. I figure I played for 16-18 hours a day both days.

...and have rarely mined Runite since! :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...