Longest runescape session?

fat lazy mofo

like 21 hrs hunter maybe 24 hrs of slayer lol. oh and 21 hours of nature rune crafting. Ofc during these times I didnt get optimal expirience just happened to be on alot. Hehe good old nature runecrafting that time I made my bro stay up til 3am watching disney channel was priceless.

Pro nolife tip go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 3am = insane hours.

StarViv.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In all my years of RuneScape, I never once hit the 6-hour autolog.

Although, during the summertime when I have nothing better to do, there are times where I spend 12+ hours (with breaks) in a day playing (e.g. when I was getting 99 Fishing).

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

I used to hit the logout timer quite often when I DGed fervently, especially with RSW44. :P The only times I've gotten into the double-digits were for finishing MA, Livid, and unlocking Slayer Helm. I can't force myself to play that long anymore though, and I don't believe I've ever skilled even until the logout timer before.

2dgucz6.png

• 2 weeks later...

About 4 hours, during my last week as a member (nearly three years ago). Seeing that I wouldn't be playing anymore gave me am odd burst of motivation, and I got my best experience record ever that day.

I later returned for 2 weeks about 18 months later on a trial membership, and probably got consistent 3-hour days

Back in the 07 days i used to log in for about 4-6 hours,when my parents were asleep:) now these days since eoc i re-discovered runescape and i was surprissingly more satisfied then back in the old days,wich led to exploding logtimes,when i log in now it's usually around 6-7pm and when i log out it's around 3-4 am,so that brings a total of 8-10 hrs,and that's practically every day since i started playing again.

sometimes,in the weekend when i don't need to work,it happens that i play from friday 4pm until sundaymorning 6-7 am. when this happens it's at my place or one of my friend's places and then we all play that long,it's somewhat of a mini-lanparty:)

love to play!!

Back when I first started playing and I was working on 99 crafting I think I did around 28 Hours with minimal breaks :o

Be the change you want to see...........and you will see it

4uhy1k.png

I've managed around 35 hours once (insomnia strikes again!) I probably average around 12 hours per session, I've pretty much mastered the art of training afkable skills when I need to do other things irl =p

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

back then i were in school (about 2 years ago) i used to play 7 hrs a day on avg.

on holidays usually 10 hrs.

my longest non stop session were 36 hrs. i was trying to get fletch from 96-99 (did 96-98 with maple longs (u))

i just can remember that after 20 hrs my concentration were sucking lol

only had an avg of 110k with yew long stringing (usually is like 150k)

i only had a few 5 min breaks while playing, but never really logged out

now my daily avg is about 12 hrs on holidays and 3 on work days.

i still got enough social life, i hang out with my friends about 5 hrs a day, doing sports, go to parties on weekends etc..

i just sleep 3-4 hrs a day avg. i don't know why but i'm really awake, even after 20 hrs. i just don't need more sleep.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

During my high school summers I would always do 40 hours ingame, 12 hours sleep.  It was a really weird experience as I constantly flipped between sleeping during the nighttime and daytime, but apparently it worked since I kept doing it each year.

Occasionally I pushed into the 50-60s, usually when it came time for me to sleep and I didn't feel like doing it during the hot daytime - those were probably my maxes for RuneScape.  (The absolute max I've done, and I've actually done it a few times sadly, is close to six days for school but I wasn't playing RuneScape at the time.  Every time that's happened has been a terribly depressing existence, really hope I never have to do that again.)

The first 24 hours is always the hardest, after that you're golden.  After 36 I personally start feeling really warm and energetic (to the point of getting this overwhelming urge to go for runs).  With that said, it's been about 3 years since I've been able to pull off those kinds of hours.  My sleeping habits have completely changed after quitting for a year and then following by just cutting my playtime hours, now I average about 10-12 hours awake and 12-14 asleep.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png