wow RS sucks now

swagcake

havent bothered checking on RS in like 8 months and this game keeps getting worse and worse.

why do they keep changing RS?

This game looks nothing like the game i used to spend hours every day on just a few years ago.

yep

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I may not like all of the updates...but Jagex can't please all of the people all of the time. To stay in the modern market they had to update to attract new players and keep old ones interested. There are plenty of old players still on there, me included. I love RS, still do and I think the new armour styles are terrific, I just wish they would update the rogue armour too as that's one of my favourites :smile:

35cq0q9.png

• 3 weeks later...

So you're saying they shouldn't had updated rs-classic, yes those graphics were beast! I would definetly play a game with such graphics!!!! /Endsarcasm

So you're obviously overlooking the fact that when they decided to change all of rs classic, they moved over to rs2. And the fact of this matter is everyone, jagex is going to be changing the entire game soon. The one thing that has never actually changed on runescape is combat. They should be taking their combat idea to make a brand new game, because changing the combat of runescape is like making it a new game. And notice how more people played Runescape from 2001 to 2007, but once jagex started trying to change everything, they lost players and as a result of losing lots of players, just upped membership to 7.95 now. Those are my thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

I just came back from a 2 year break and for me what has hit me the hardest in the community. I think it's due to the fact that before I knew plenty of friends that played rs while now I only know one that still does. A lot of the players I met in the game are just plain awful. While training, no one would talk to me, no matter what the skill. Rs had a community that I really enjoyed but that was mostly due to my own friends that I made outside of rs.

Also the major updates make me uneasy. Many of my friends had quit when the wildy was taken away and very few came back once it was reinstated. I think that the removal and then reappearance of the wilderness shows that Jagex is never sure of any of their major updates. They had to back peddle on a major decision and that makes me trust them less.

N0t_A_M3ge.png

Things change over time. If the game had never changed or evolved in any way, shape or form then it never would have moved out of Classic and probably wouldn't have lasted two years.

If you want to keep playing RS but don't want to deal with all the changes, then go pure F2P. Things hardly ever change for us. :P

They had to back peddle on a major decision and that makes me trust them less.

They didn't have to, they chose to. Only a fool never changes his mind. Of course, they completely misread how the player base would respond and underestimated how prepared they were to deal with the bot invasion that followed. <_<

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...