TheWizard's Blog to random achievements! Kbd heads!

[spoiler=Intro]My brother, MonkGyatso, and I Thewizard713 have played runescape together for many years. We recently started playing again as we had more time during the summer. We figured it would be fun to post our daily/whenever achievements. :) So here we go.

Starting Stats:

startstats.png

Current Stats:

Thewizard713.png

Goals:

TheWizard713.png

TheWizard713.png

TheWizard713.png

TheWizard713.png

Overall:

TheWizard713.png

Currently I'm trying to achieve the levels to complete all quests and re-obtain my quest cape after quitting. :P

Current Cashpile:

16M

[spoiler=Level Ups]

91str.png

78agil.png

82prayer.png

87crafting.png

77smith.png

77agil.png

75mining.png

74mining.png

73mining.png

72mining.png

[spoiler=Special Drops]

2firecapes.png

dplateskirt.png

kbdheads.png

Thanks for reading, feel free to add me in-game, as I have few friends who still play! :P

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

I am the noobier of the two brothers, but I’m hoping to change that (just kidding that’s impossible, my brother plays way too much) but I would like to reach these goals so I can at least keep up with my older brother.

Starting Stats:

skills-1.png

GOALS:

Attack - 75

Magic- 75

Dungeoneering- 70

Ranged- 70

Summoning- 68

Farming- 62

Good luck to you both, Jake I noticed your goals are primarily combat orientated whilst you still have so many very low levelled skills, if I were you I'd consider getting to maybe 40 or even 50+ in all skills before returning to combat. Not only will it unlock more quests and gameplay, you might even discover a skill/training method you particularly enjoy, not to mention a lot of skills can be profitable too.

Jamje.png

null and void

Sorry for no update in a few days. I've been busy and haven't had much time to play runescape, but I managed to get 90 defence while also missing the pic :P. I realized I was only 3k from the next mining level, so I got that:

72mining.png

I then did one of the seven quests left. It also got me 73 thieving:

donoevil.png

I only need 4 more mining levels and 1 more agility level to do ROTM, so hopefully I can get those soon. I might do some other quests first that will give me the agility xp required as I hate doing it :P I also hate mining (it's my least favorite skill) so I guess I'm just going to powermine granite. If there's a faster way I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me :)

Now that I'm balanced melee-wise, I was thinking of going for a 99 in one. Strength seemed the most useful to me, so I'll probably go for that unless anyone can convince me otherwise :P

Thewizard713.png

Hey Thewizard brothers, welcome to Tip It. Like the looks of your blog, i'll deffiantly keep having to check every so often. good luck to you both =)

Feel free to add me in game.

[PvM] Fredrow.

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy in RS and IRL. Managed to get a ton of levels and finish ROTM. :)

I started off by getting the agility level needed:

77agil.png

I then got a random crafting level and smithing level:

87crafting.png77smith.png

Then, although I hated how tortuous mining is, I got 76 mining for ROTM:

73mining.png74mining.png75mining.png76mining.png

Finished ROTM and got a prayer level from the XP lamps :)

ROTM.png82prayer.png

In other randomness, I finished my Varrock hard diaries (IDK why I never finished them before :S) And I won 500k on SoF lololol:

varrockhard.png500ksof.png

Thewizard713.png

Nicely done Buddy, Congratulations on finishing ROTM. I enjoy quite enjoyed the quest, what did you think of it? :) Also nice level ups across the field. Well done buddy :D

stayclassy.png

Zodiac_lotus.png

Nicely done Buddy, Congratulations on finishing ROTM. I enjoy quite enjoyed the quest, what did you think of it? :) Also nice level ups across the field. Well done buddy :D

stayclassy.png

Thanks! And it was definitely a good quest, but I liked Branches of Darkmeyer more in my opinion.

So, as usual I've been busy and havent played much but still managed to achieve some random stuff.

To start off, I got a d plateskirt drop from an iron dragon on task lol:

dplateskirt.png

Then, as I was mad for dying on Jad on task, I went to do the fight caves for fun. This time I won. :)

firecape2.png

This was my second time winning (the first was like 3 years ago lol) so now I have this fancy placeholder:

2firecapes.png

I then got some random levels lol :

78agil.png

83farming.png

91str.png

And then I decided to try the KBD out for my black dragon task, and it went well. Not quite the visage that I wanted but it put a smile on my face lol :P (I don't know if these are actually rare?)

kbdheads.png

I also won 500k on the SoF for my second time sometime during those other stoofz.

500ksof2.png

So now I have a couple options: I sort of want 99 strength. I would need 233k xp per day to get it in a month. Which although will be easy on some days, I doubt I can keep up that pace every day, especially with other stuff in RS.

I also would like to get all my stats to 80+. This is difficult though, as I despise mining so much, and construction will put a dent in my bank. So I'll have to see if I want to do this. I guess for now I'll just continue slaying towards 99 HP/Strength! Thanks! :)

Thewizard713.png

That's an amazing feat of achievements in the last few days Wizard. Keep it up buddy :) Well done, will be re-writing my blog soonish :)

stayclassy.png

Zodiac_lotus.png