Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PvM-Kyle91's Blog ~ Possible comeback! have been away for a few months

Boss Hunting Clans Minigames Skilling

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Zodiac Lotus
  • RSN2:Lodiac Zotus
  • Clan:Lions of RS
May lady like luck smile upon you tonight Salleh :)

[PvM] Fredrow.

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Thats a good looking cape!

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
Thanks Low_levelled. It's been great to finally obtain it after four and half years of struggling against Tztok-Jad with countless attempts against him. Finally owned him.

[Blog Entry - 2/08/2012]

It's been a quiet day for me today. Didn't do very much, It was our clan's Penguin hunting event this evening. So i attended the event with my clan it was rather good actually to do Penguins with friends. I might actually start attending our Penguin hunting event. From the 16 points i handed in, i achieved 72 Construction from Penguin points :)
Posted Image

I was fortunate to social slay with a friend/Clan member from my clan, we plowed through three tasks already, and we're onto our fourth now which is rather nice. On my third task with my clan mate, i recieved one pair of Dragon Boots from the 212 Spirtual mages task. :)Posted Image

I have a hard level clue sitting in my bank, but i will do that tommorow. As my blog rules are, my day finishes at 12:00am the next day and anything else i achieve will be added to my next blog post.

Thanks for reading, Stay Classy Tip It Community.

[PvM] Fredrow.

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry - 03/08/2012]

Today has been another low achievement day, i started off with a bit of Head to Head in the Glienor games, which achieved me 79 Agility. I'm loving the experince from the Glienor games, especially with Head to Head.
Posted Image
I also participated in the Resource Race, gaining about 4.5k experince in farming which was brilliant and about 2k in mining. I don't bother with the woodcutting section of the Resource race, as there is no need. Hehe

Before i went out, i used two stealing creations - Needles that i had in my bank, i made all up 190 Red Dragon hide bodies which i'll need to alch soon. I also bought 500 soda ash & 500 buckets of sand, using my Crafting charged Clan ring, i made 500 molten glass, then i blew and turned them into 500 uncharged orbs, which i'll turn into charged orbs at a later date, then add to battle staves then alch or sell them :)

Posted Image

Hopefully Saturday 5/08/2012 i'll have a better more productive day. As i feel i'm lacking in adventure. I also found a song about House Lannister from the Game of Thrones Episode 9 Season 2 which was sung during the episode and played at the end called The Rain of Castamere.
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that Lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry - 4/08/2012]

Today i've had a better day, first of all i recieved my 160th task from Kuradel. 220 Mutated Jadinko's, first time slaying this. I had a good time slaying them, I achieved while on my task 96 Defence.. only just 4 levels left for 99 Defence Yay
Posted Image
Also while hunting Mutated Jadinko Babies i recieved an ancient effigy from them. I still haven't decided on what i am going to use my Effigy on. I might use it either on Prayer, Herblore, Summoning or Defence even. I'm not sure!
Posted Image
After i had finished my task with Jadinko's, i started to hunt down a shooting star. I found one in the wilderness it was a size 3 shooting star, it must have been found by somebody as i didn't get the tag which was sad. I sat there for a long while mining it, i managed to get it right down to S1 95% before it dissappeared, i was rather dissappointed but soon after a clan mate made the call of a size 6 star in al-kharid on another world. I attended to that star, and achieved 83 mining surrounded by clan members which was lovely :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry - 5/08/2012]

So today has been a very bland day for me with no level ups. However i have worked out a farming plan, I purchased 100 pineapple seeds, 100 willow seeds, 100 cadantine seeds, 150 watermelon seeds and i also hunt the giant mole to recieve White Lily seeds which i plant aswell. So i do a few farming runs a day. However i've been rather lax about the runs so far, so it will be interesting to see how long i last at my farming runs and farming in general. I may end up cutting out the Willow trees & pineapple fruit trees. I'll end up seeing.

My clan had a stealing creations clan event which i attended as i quite like Stealing creations, our first match was 10 minutes of none combat and 10 minutes of combat and our second match was 15 minutes of none combat, 4.5 minutes of combat with 30 seconds of time to bank/deposit our clay. In our second match, i did very well for myself as we had a minmal team of five players on each side. I managed to sit with a class five tree for the entire game, which in the end saw me take three awards. One for the most clay gathered, one for the most clay proccessed and the highest score. I managed to score 66k :)
Posted Image

Another clan event we had today was Pest Control, I enjoyed playing pest control with my clan mates. We lost the first game was we where pretty unorganised, the next few games we won. And after an hour of combatting the void the event was over. I however stayed at pest control because i've decided i'm going to work towards getting the Hybrid gear from the minigames of: Soul wars, Pest Control, Fist of Guthix, Castle Wars and Fight Pits. I'm currently working the boots which is awarded after a game of Pest Control, I'm working towards the Hybrid gear Trickster. Currently at 0/5 pieces of Trickster.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
My apologises as of late for not posting any Blog enteries. Over the last few days i haven't done anything really note worthy besides require my void robes. Which i had lost in Janurary from a hacker who hacked and dropped everything i owned including things that wheren't worth anything.

For some unfortunate reason my blog has been ruined somehow because i had changed the fonts on it. However this works in my favour is it will give me a chance to re-write my blog and make it better.

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Thewizard
[ Display Name History ]

Thewizard

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts
Nice level ups! Getting close to 99 Defence! :D and Goodluck on your trickster outfit, can't wait to read your new and improved blog! :)

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]
DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90
GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
Thanks Buddy. I'm currently training my Rigour Ranged Tank or RRT for short at the moment, as i was getting tired from playing Pest Control. I started to feel the grind from that So, i decided to work on get my RRT training under way. As you can see Wizard, my threads kind of messed up :| Gotta re-write it all, and add my RRT in aswell. lol

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Godliest
[ Display Name History ]

Godliest

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • RSN:Godliest
very nice blog:)
Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Posted Image

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
Thankyou Godliest. I'm going to have to rewrite my blog, as i've lost my blog for some darn reason. Oh well, i've been wanting to rewrite it anyway.

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
New blog has been finished and uploaded, I'm a lot happier with this new look, What does everyone think?

[Blog Entry: RRT Fredrow]
[Date: 16/08/2012]

While re-writing my blog, i achieved a small variety of level up which i didn't take a screenshot of because i didn't think on it at the time, However. I did achieve 42 Cooking today which i did take a screen shot of, I've decided until i reach 40+ in my skills on RRT Fredrow, i will not be taking any screenshots 'til i reach 40+ in skills as not to overload myself with a dozen screenshots. However i will take screenshots for significant achievements before i reach my skill mark of 40+

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry: PvM Fredrow]
[Date: 17/08/2012]

Had a great day today... Finally after all the work I've put in at Pest Control.. It paid off. I finally have my first piece of Trickster - Hybrid Armour. I was very fortunate to be allowed to pick two rewards, so i have Trickster & Battle mage boots. Funny enough, i played another game of Pest control directly after winning two out of three Hybrid sets... I recieved another reward of the Hybrid boots. So i not only have the Trickster boots, i have the Vanguard & Battle-mage boots as well, and as a funky place holder. I have a second pair of Trickster boots :)

Posted Image

After i had recieved my Trickster boots, and other goodies from Pest Control. I decided to do my resources for my clan. Because I'm nearing my 4th level 99 skill i decided to just Cook for my entire resourcing other then the Summoning component of our Clans required resources. I sat up there in the Citadel for a while, i was joined by my clan leader's which was nice, so i had some company while i finished off collecting the 2,700 resources required for this build tick. Once i had finished off my Resources, i destroyed my clan ring i had previously which i wasn't going to use anyway to claim this weeks ring i.

I charged my clan ring with Cooking bonus experience.. Was rather surprised when i recieved 103,5k bonus exp for cooking.. I guess it must have been for the fact i had been cooking the entire time i was up there. I parked myself in Catherby for a bit to cook the 1,750 raw Rocktails i had purchased from the g.e, after a bit a few clan members suggest i use bonfires & cooking urns.. OF COURSE! i had completely forgotten.. so after a bit of messing around at the g.e i purchased 50 uncharged decorated urns... i was about to charge them when i realised 81 crafting, of course i was 79. I took a swig of a crafting potion, which i bought overpriced as it wouldn't buy... And i charged 10 urns... And away i went.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Thewizard
[ Display Name History ]

Thewizard

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts
Just read your first post and I love it :) Nice and organized!

And, wow! You're so close to 99 cooking! You're just knocking down those 99's! Keep it up! :D

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]
DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90
GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
I know hey Wizard. Never thought to myself that i would have two 99 skill Masters in at least 1 year. Let alone in a three month span, here's hoping training goes well with RRT Fredrow. :) Keep up the great work yourself Buddy :D

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry: Fredrow]
[Date: 18/08/2012]

Been a busy day training my Rigour Ranged Tank, After making a blunder and achieving 8 Magic completely by accident after completing Imp Catcher! .. HECK? I never remembered receiving any magic experience after completing the quest on my Main. Still it works out, I'm going to get 60 Ranged & Defence before i decide to raise my Attack, Strength and Magic so i can use Void Knight gear to train.

After crafting a few Lapiz laziu gems, i achieved 14 Crafting and 300 Milestone :)
Posted Image

After a bit of questing, i finished off Knights Sword, Hazeel Cult, and a few others. Receiving a few level ups :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also did a bit of Ranged training gaining a few levels in Ranged/Defence & Combat levels :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also spent around 350k and achieved 44 prayer at world 31 House parties, was impressed with myself and have moved up to the title of "Eagle-Eye Ranged Tank" Or EERT for short. Hehe. I've achieved 5% in my goal towards 74 Prayer, and I've also decided to go for 42 Attack, Strength and Magic so i can use Void Knight gear to train ranged :)

Decided will train as a void knight ranger once I achieve 60 Ranged & Defence. :) So all 'round I will become a Void Knight Rigour Ranged Tank :D VK-RRT

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • RSN:AXVD
Nice level ups, and huge props on the hybrid boots :D How many games did you play before you got them?

Follow my road to IFB/5.4/MOA/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
Thanks Aten, Approximately 600 games of Pest Control before i received the Hybrid boots and made my choice of Trickster & Battlemage, and another game after my 600th game of Pest Control for my Vanguard boots and second pair of trickster Boots.

Wow, I've had a sudden feeling of i really don't want to train my Rigour tank at the moment. :/ Wish i had of looked into Imp Catcher before i did it, rather furious with myself now. So i mightn't play my noob for a while and just work on maxing out my main before the end of the year if i can get it..

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry: PvM Fredrow]
[Date: 19/08/2012]

Today's been a wonderful day for me today, i achieved my fourth level 99 Skill Mastery in Cooking. I achieved my final level in Cooking at 4:32pm 19/08/2012 :) The 103k experience i received from clan ring helped me push my leveling to 98 cooking, and took a chunk out of my 1.2m experience to 99. My friend Willow attended my leveling :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

After i achieved 99 skill mastery in Cooking, i continued on with my Slayer task of 230 Spiritual Mages. I received 3 Dragon boot drops in my task, on my 67th, 162nd and 205th Kill. However i missed my third Dragon boots screenshot unfortunately. All up i earned 487,873 coins from that task. Successfully completing my 161st Slayer task in a Row. I also received a Level 3 Clue from slaying the Spiritual mages, however it only netted me 50,500 coins and didn't warrant a screenshot.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I also made some changes to my blog, as I've decided to stop training my noob account. I will still use it once and while, when i want a break from the grind of training. I've added a couple of Heroic & a single Legendary goal. Take a read when you get the chance.

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

GregorDGrim
[ Display Name History ]

GregorDGrim

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • RSN:GregorDGrim
Those are some long-term goals you added (heroic and legendary)! We'll be seeing you around these parts for quite a while. Onward!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss Hunting, Clans, Minigames, Skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users