PvM-Kyle91's Blog ~ Possible comeback! have been away for a few months

So today has been a very bland day for me with no level ups. However i have worked out a farming plan, I purchased 100 pineapple seeds, 100 willow seeds, 100 cadantine seeds, 150 watermelon seeds and i also hunt the giant mole to recieve White Lily seeds which i plant aswell. So i do a few farming runs a day. However i've been rather lax about the runs so far, so it will be interesting to see how long i last at my farming runs and farming in general. I may end up cutting out the Willow trees & pineapple fruit trees. I'll end up seeing.

My clan had a stealing creations clan event which i attended as i quite like Stealing creations, our first match was 10 minutes of none combat and 10 minutes of combat and our second match was 15 minutes of none combat, 4.5 minutes of combat with 30 seconds of time to bank/deposit our clay. In our second match, i did very well for myself as we had a minmal team of five players on each side. I managed to sit with a class five tree for the entire game, which in the end saw me take three awards. One for the most clay gathered, one for the most clay proccessed and the highest score. I managed to score 66k :)

claneventstealingcreati.png

Another clan event we had today was Pest Control, I enjoyed playing pest control with my clan mates. We lost the first game was we where pretty unorganised, the next few games we won. And after an hour of combatting the void the event was over. I however stayed at pest control because i've decided i'm going to work towards getting the Hybrid gear from the minigames of: Soul wars, Pest Control, Fist of Guthix, Castle Wars and Fight Pits. I'm currently working the boots which is awarded after a game of Pest Control, I'm working towards the Hybrid gear Trickster. Currently at 0/5 pieces of Trickster.

tier2sharpshooterauraar.png

stayclassy.png

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

My apologises as of late for not posting any Blog enteries. Over the last few days i haven't done anything really note worthy besides require my void robes. Which i had lost in Janurary from a hacker who hacked and dropped everything i owned including things that wheren't worth anything.

For some unfortunate reason my blog has been ruined somehow because i had changed the fonts on it. However this works in my favour is it will give me a chance to re-write my blog and make it better.

stayclassy.png

Zodiac_lotus.png

Nice level ups! Getting close to 99 Defence! :D and Goodluck on your trickster outfit, can't wait to read your new and improved blog! :)

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

Thanks Buddy. I'm currently training my Rigour Ranged Tank or RRT for short at the moment, as i was getting tired from playing Pest Control. I started to feel the grind from that So, i decided to work on get my RRT training under way. As you can see Wizard, my threads kind of messed up :| Gotta re-write it all, and add my RRT in aswell. lol

stayclassym.png

Zodiac_lotus.png

Thankyou Godliest. I'm going to have to rewrite my blog, as i've lost my blog for some darn reason. Oh well, i've been wanting to rewrite it anyway.

stayclassym.png

Zodiac_lotus.png

PvM Fredrow]

[Date: 17/08/2012]

Had a great day today... Finally after all the work I've put in at Pest Control.. It paid off. I finally have my first piece of Trickster - Hybrid Armour. I was very fortunate to be allowed to pick two rewards, so i have Trickster & Battle mage boots. Funny enough, i played another game of Pest control directly after winning two out of three Hybrid sets... I recieved another reward of the Hybrid boots. So i not only have the Trickster boots, i have the Vanguard & Battle-mage boots as well, and as a funky place holder. I have a second pair of Trickster boots :)

hybridrewardboots.jpg

After i had recieved my Trickster boots, and other goodies from Pest Control. I decided to do my resources for my clan. Because I'm nearing my 4th level 99 skill i decided to just Cook for my entire resourcing other then the Summoning component of our Clans required resources. I sat up there in the Citadel for a while, i was joined by my clan leader's which was nice, so i had some company while i finished off collecting the 2,700 resources required for this build tick. Once i had finished off my Resources, i destroyed my clan ring i had previously which i wasn't going to use anyway to claim this weeks ring i.

I charged my clan ring with Cooking bonus experience.. Was rather surprised when i recieved 103,5k bonus exp for cooking.. I guess it must have been for the fact i had been cooking the entire time i was up there. I parked myself in Catherby for a bit to cook the 1,750 raw Rocktails i had purchased from the g.e, after a bit a few clan members suggest i use bonfires & cooking urns.. OF COURSE! i had completely forgotten.. so after a bit of messing around at the g.e i purchased 50 uncharged decorated urns... i was about to charge them when i realised 81 crafting, of course i was 79. I took a swig of a crafting potion, which i bought overpriced as it wouldn't buy... And i charged 10 urns... And away i went.

98cooking.jpg

smallsiganture.jpg

Zodiac_lotus.png

Just read your first post and I love it :) Nice and organized!

And, wow! You're so close to 99 cooking! You're just knocking down those 99's! Keep it up! :D

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

I know hey Wizard. Never thought to myself that i would have two 99 skill Masters in at least 1 year. Let alone in a three month span, here's hoping training goes well with RRT Fredrow. :) Keep up the great work yourself Buddy :D

smallsiganture.jpg

Zodiac_lotus.png

Thanks Aten, Approximately 600 games of Pest Control before i received the Hybrid boots and made my choice of Trickster & Battlemage, and another game after my 600th game of Pest Control for my Vanguard boots and second pair of trickster Boots.

Wow, I've had a sudden feeling of i really don't want to train my Rigour tank at the moment. :/ Wish i had of looked into Imp Catcher before i did it, rather furious with myself now. So i mightn't play my noob for a while and just work on maxing out my main before the end of the year if i can get it..

smallsiganture.jpg

Zodiac_lotus.png

Here's hoping Gregor, I'm trying to get Max cape by the start of January. My partner and i are moving in together and i may not/ might quit by then. Who knows, I've tried to quit once before. Managed to walk away from Runescape for a year and bit, came back and everything had changed. lol

smallsiganture.jpg

Zodiac_lotus.png

• 2 weeks later...

PvM-Kyle91]

[Date: 9/09/2012]

Started my day on a downward note, Some hacker had managed to access my account, and managed to break my bankpin.. and swiped/ransacked my account.... On a higher note, I had placed my Void gear & my fire cape in my house just before i had logged out for the evening. What I'm most upset about is the fact i lost my Armadyl Boots & Crossbow which i had recently just purchased. I still have my Saradomin Murmur amulet that i had purchased as well, as it seems the hacker had tried to sell it on the G.E with no avail so that is a small win for me which I am grateful for.

After recovering from my hack, i went to a corporeal beast hunt with my clan. I managed to earn around almost 1 million coins worth of drops which has brightened my mood. After the clans monster hunt had ended i teleported out to Lletya which is my favourite spot in the entire of Runescape and began to re obtain my tiny elf Crystals, I had approximately 50 in my bank which where dropped which aggravated me as it had taken me a while to amass that amount, while gathering more tiny elf crystals i received a clue scroll(hard) from a Elf. After completing the clue scroll i received a reward worth nearly 800,000 coins which was entirely amazed by :)

After returning to Lletya to continue with collecting tiny elf crystals i received another clue scroll, which i went and completed after finally gathering my 30th tiny elf crystal. With this nets worth, i only received a reward of only net worth of 70,000 coins which i was pretty bummed out about.. But these things happen. I had made myself a plan of sitting out in lletya woodcutting magic logs and then fletching them into unstrung magic longbow's.

[-Formula of my Woodcutting/Fletching plan-]

This is my idea/plan of working on Fletching & Woodcutting in one go.. working on my rank in Woodcutting and working my way towards 99 Fletching.

postmessage.png

Zodiac_lotus.png