BF vs. COD

ivegot2poop

Both are overhyped games that are getting worse every year.

Which is why I love making fun of this genre of games, and promote the opposite end of the competitive spectrum.

Pretty much the only good thing about CoD and BF is how easy it is to troll people.

That's rich coming from a fan of fighting games...

• Like 1

The only thing worse than battlefield and cowadoody are those shitty button masher anime fighting games toki likes. Sorry man but those are just an embarrassment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVJ_jeyMv2w

Good luck doing this combo by doing nothing but pressing random buttons on your modded controller. Stay free. #Kappa

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Well that looked pretty [bleep]ing stupid.

PJSalt.pngPJSalt.pngPJSalt.png

As if a 360 no-scope is any better. There is no skill factor in shooting a random sniper bullet after twirling around like a ballerina. Not only will the bullet go in a random direction, you probably won't even be on target anyway.

In a fighting game you have to remember how to do certain moves (QCF + P), the range on said moves (Dat hitbox), the frame advantage/disadvantage on those moves (Is it safe if blocked?), getting in and opening up your opponent's defenses (Attack high then low.), and most importantly don't drop that combo.

But if knowing all of that still doesn't help you, you can always mash buttons until stuff works and then get bodied anyway by someone who took the time to learn how to play these types of games.

[hide=Or just watch this if you have no clue what I'm talking about]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8MUXMEZb-U[/hide]

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

All I said was that it looked stupid, relax. Maybe dumb, poorly animated anime nurses squealing and slapping each other is your thing, that's cool. I just think it's stupid.

I understand that some of the best people that play the game can have competitive strategies. But guess what else, there's also strategy in high-level CoD and BF playing too. My "fighting games are just button mashing" is to your "call of duty is for whiny little kids." But you've admitted you don't play either, so if you still think it's fun to go around "trolling" people, go ahead I guess.

All I said was that it looked stupid, relax. Maybe dumb, poorly animated anime nurses squealing and slapping each other is your thing, that's cool. I just think it's stupid.

I understand that some of the best people that play the game can have competitive strategies. But guess what else, there's also strategy in high-level CoD and BF playing too. My "fighting games are just button mashing" is to your "call of duty is for whiny little kids." But you've admitted you don't play either, so if you still think it's fun to go around "trolling" people, go ahead I guess.

Fun fact: Skullgirls was made in AMURRIKA. Designed by a man born in AMURRIKA. The only Japanese thing about it is the composer who made the music for it.

And just because I don't play Call of Duty or Battlefield on a regular basis doesn't mean I haven't played them before.

MW3 still feels like every previous game in the series before it with the only differences being how killstreaks are earned (destroying other killstreaks can go towards your next killstreak), gun perks, different maps, some new guns and rehashed guns with a different skin, and respawn armor vs high end killstreaks.

BF3 I didn't get too much time on since I was at a friend's house whom had the copy.

MW3 feels more fluid with its 60 frames per second, but with that comes lower graphics quality.

BF3 feels a bit slow with its 30 frames per second, but the graphics quality surpasses MW3's.

Why can't different gaming communities just bond over their shared misogyny instead of arguing all the time is what I would like to know

Because people feel the need to assert their opinion over someone that really doesn't give a damn if they dislike the game they enjoy.

@Toki: the only people the actually go for 360 no scopes are the same kind of people that post videos on youtube of them doing some 'obnoxiously long combo'. That is, attention [bleep]s who think it's cool.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Except those "obnoxiously long combos" are viable in tournaments depending on the character used (i.e. Dante, Magneto), because even if you drop them there's always the option to go for a reset if it's possible (like in the corner). You have the psychological advantage if you keep your opponent in a combo and they don't expect you to end it early just so you can grab them and put them in another combo.

Ah well. Another time.

I personally prefer battlefield because I find it so much more fun playing as a team. It may be satisfying on CoD to get a huge streak but those are few and far between. I mean, when was the last time you and your squaddies went on a javelin launching bonanza playing MW3?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber