Gold Dupe Glitch...

Kesleri

Later edit :

Glitch abuse on a massive Scale : (the clip was uploaded on 20 June, imagine how much cash got in... ) 400 Bil is an understatement atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4zOa3_MWiM&feature=youtu.be

Sorry I haven't logged on here or posted here in so long but I think this deserves to be made public.

Some guy on a gold selling website is selling 10-20B each trade (sold over 400B in the past 3 days - His account on the said site being created on 2 August). It has been confirmed on another website that there's an unpatched glitch delivering 150-500M per hour and that the person doing it has written a script to get massive amounts of gold on multiple accounts....

If anyone knows any JMods or is friendly with any of them do let them know so they can investigate.

I've not heard of any proof of this whatsoever. All I heard is that a high-ranking gambling host recently sold a lot of his wealth off, (300B or so) which caused a rise in rares.

You'd think JaGex would have noticed if any account(s) started gaining billions of GP..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I've not heard of any proof of this whatsoever. All I heard is that a high-ranking gambling host recently sold a lot of his wealth off, (300B or so) which caused a rise in rares.

You'd think JaGex would have noticed if any account(s) started gaining billions of GP..

If you think for a bit : Max cash pile is 2.1 Bil, the dupe is about RSGP not rares. Usually stakers hoard rares, if he would've dumped 300B worth of rares on the market, Rares would've crashed not Risen... So no this is no staker.

If you think for a bit : Max cash pile is 2.1 Bil, the dupe is about RSGP not rares. Usually stakers hoard rares, if he would've dumped 300B worth of rares on the market, Rares would've crashed not Risen... So no this is no staker.

He said host not staker. Host as in gambling.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Well think about there's no difference between stakers or hosts (both kinds of players can get extremely wealthy)

300 Bils - try to store them in RSGP and it's quite hard. Anyone with 300Bil of wealth would have that amount in rares, not in GP, which brings to my previous point. Rares would have crashed, not spiked.

And if you count his trades since he created the accounts it adds up to 400B+ and counting (He puts up an offer every few hours for another 10-20B, meaning he has to wait to get his hands on more GP). Probably waiting for his accounts to generate more.

Well think about there's no difference between stakers or hosts (both kinds of players can get extremely wealthy)

300 Bils - try to store them in RSGP and it's quite hard. Anyone with 300Bil of wealth would have that amount in rares, not in GP, which brings to my previous point. Rares would have crashed, not spiked.

And if you count his trades since he created the accounts it adds up to 400B+ and counting (He puts up an offer every few hours for another 10-20B, meaning he has to wait to get his hands on more GP). Probably waiting for his accounts to generate more.

Unless he has lots of mules that are storing multiple stacks of gold which seems quite common when you are talking about a player with that amount of wealth.

jpegsigtest.jpg

I'd post the link to his profile directly so you guys can investigate yourselves. (He started with small amounts (probably it took him a while to write the script and get accounts to work - and then huge ones - 10-20B )

Don't think I am allowed to publish the link here tough.

No, you can't post the link here. I know who you are talking about, and it looks like he's sold over 450B in the last week now.

It's not apparent if this is bug abuse or not, but this was posted by a J-Mod on the HLF.

vnmglz.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Kinda makes my ~100m GP seem rather redundant.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol who buys this gold... Enough to equal 450b at least...

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Someone made a shed load of IRL money from that glitch I'll bet...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12