A couple suggestions

Icy Acid

I wouldn't advertise a FC that would be a risk to my users. I have been using Sell Dung for weeks now (selling and buying) with not one problem. I had also asked around in the dungeoneering community that I know, including members and clans such as DGS, EoE, etc, and none of them had any issues with Sell Dung. In fact, many of them were ranks and sold there. They were one of the two FCs that no one really had anything bad to say about. Matt and Tati being great friends and reliable people, I went with them. :P.

09144a99bb.png

If you paid 400m+ you got ripped off pretty badly.

86-99 was about 100m or so for me.

I don't leech unless friends offer it for free. I meant to achieve level 120, you would need 400m+.

Well above that actually. You did mention it to get lvl 99. Whatever. Not done DG in a while, I'll try it soon with new version.

First need to get that darned max cape.

Vmser.png

• 3 weeks later...

Another idea, for people learning (or forgetting all the time :oops: ):

!style npc.lvl. commands.

Could work just like the !pot command (but with npc name instead of skill) and their combat lvl (as for some npc's it's a difference?).

Return would ideally be the best two options to use (like: Hex > Crush, CSB > Slash, ...) is a box style thingy like the potion recipes.

There's some stuff I just keep forgetting, and while in a floor I can't really waste the time to bother opening a browser to look it up.

Vmser.png

That's not a bad idea, but it depends on too many factors. What's the player's stats? What's the player's leve in comparison to the monster? What are his/her binds (strength pures often have mauls bound)?

There's just too many possibilities. As much as I'd like to add it, and would honestly enjoy to implement that sort of thing, I'm not sure.

09144a99bb.png

That's not a bad idea, but it depends on too many factors. What's the player's stats? What's the player's leve in comparison to the monster? What are his/her binds (strength pures often have mauls bound)?

There's just too many possibilities. As much as I'd like to add it, and would honestly enjoy to implement that sort of thing, I'm not sure.

Hence me leaning towards style rather then weapon, less options.

In addition, meredith has a point about the possibility of storing binds to limit the options given.

Just need a list of the different monsters, and have mage/hex/slash/crush/stab in the correct order. Based on binds only the relevant top two of those could be displayed.

Remains the issue of stat difference, being maxed I did forget about that. In addition to storing binds, one could also store stats in the same file. If there's an easy way to implement dps calculation for the different styles, the series listed above could be made player dependent.

And I'm well aware it's not an easy task, but could be a usefull addition.

Vmser.png

And as I'm in a thinking mood:

!puzzle XXX giving a box with a link to the DGS puzzle guide for the appropriate puzzle. Name recognition similar to skills for pots, if possible.

If not, just !puzzle to link to guide in general.

!boss with the standard 'boss pointers', ideally with a link to a matching yt vid.

Those two are more towards a 'learning' target then a 'forgetful' target, but they shouldn't cause trouble for who prefers DGSweeper with its current features.

Vmser.png

And as I'm in a thinking mood:

!puzzle XXX giving a box with a link to the DGS puzzle guide for the appropriate puzzle. Name recognition similar to skills for pots, if possible.

If not, just !puzzle to link to guide in general.

!boss with the standard 'boss pointers', ideally with a link to a matching yt vid.

Those two are more towards a 'learning' target then a 'forgetful' target, but they shouldn't cause trouble for who prefers DGSweeper with its current features.

While I like your suggestion before this, I'd have to have an accurate formula for DPS which included binds, stats, monster level, etc. If someone was willing to research (*Cough*), I think I could cleanly implement it.

As for your second suggestion, I think it's great. I've been putting working into something here and there as I get time that would make this suggestion incredible. IRL and in-game issues have put that on hold once in a while, but once things get sorted I can guarantee that you'll see this. Thanks for the great suggestion!

09144a99bb.png