[ARCHIVE] Spelling and grammar corrections - completed posts

On the NPC location page for treasure trails next to Roavar it says "Bar in Canifis. You must have completed the Priest in Peril quest to enter Canifis." This isn't true as since the quest/mort diaries updates you only need to kill the ghoul under the paterdomus temple so you do not need the quest :)

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the NPC location page for treasure trails next to Roavar it says "Bar in Canifis. You must have completed the Priest in Peril quest to enter Canifis." This isn't true as since the quest/mort diaries updates you only need to kill the ghoul under the paterdomus temple so you do not need the quest smile.gif

Hi there, thanks for the submission! Dealt with this <3:

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

treasure trails (medium). it asks your to search the drawers in a town attacked by trolls (burthope) and when you go to open the drawers in dustins house. you get this riddle **Wait til I get my hands on Penda, he's nicked the key again.

the bit that needs correcting is the location of penda (npc). he is no longer at the pub but actually to the south east of dustans (quest start npc) literally parallel to it in a house which also contains hild.(female npc)

[Crew Edit: I've fixed this and you have been credited! :) thanks a lot for the info ~Oct]

Edited by Octarine

Clue Scroll aficionado

• 2 weeks later...

Strange Rocks

I regularly get strange rocks for crafting using pottery (urns) - actually this is the only way I obtain these rocks for crafting.

[Crew Edit: This was down as "throwing pottery" before, I've changed this to "crafting" for clarification. Thanks! ~Oct]

Edited by Octarine

Under the rewards for the evil tree page about spin tickets it says you can get it from cutting the tree or the root. It doesn't say that you can also get it from nurturing a sapling :) Add that bit in too please!

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Under the rewards for the evil tree page about spin tickets it says you can get it from cutting the tree or the root. It doesn't say that you can also get it from nurturing a sapling :) Add that bit in too please!

Added it in, thanks :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 2 months later...

On the King Black Dragon Guide

The TokHaar-Kal cape is listed as better than the Comp Cape on the melee setup.

Also not sure if this is the right place for this info, but Royal D hide is better than Black d'hide - On the melee setup and Range setup

3QbxTwX.png
Click above to visit my blog!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Found a small mistake in the Cooking Guide:

W3Q04.png[/img]

As you can see in the picture, the cooking experience and healing amount of Cavefish are switched with each other.

Thought I would point it out for you :)

Crew edit: Done, thanks for that. ~Baffler

Edited by Baffler
Thanks!
Dthdealer76.png

• 1 month later...

In the Daily-weekly activities guide Fish Flingers is listed as a weekly D&d with the description

Played up to 10 times per week, more if you are able to find additional tickets while playing the Distraction. Gain Fishing exp, fish tokens and earn medals
This should be under daily activities and the description changed to reflect you get 2 tickets a day now. The part about receiving tickets while playing the distraction is also a tad misleading, as you can also get tickets outside the game by fishing.

• 3 weeks later...

In the Player Owned Port Stats Table guide, there's an error under "Lodging". You have requirements for 3000 Gunpowder and 6000 Stainless Steel for final 3 sets of Lodging. It should be 3000 Slate and 6000 Stainless Steel.

EDIT: Fixed and credited, thanks - Baffler.

Edited by Baffler
Fixed