Crazy Nine -- FINALLY 99 RUNECRAFTING + FIREMAKING!!!

A more relaxed day than I had originally planned, was going to paint all afternoon, but the job ended up getting canceled due to rain.

So, I guess that means RC'ing!

My hopes is for 87 by the end of today, but we shall see.

I'll keep you guys all posted.

And hey you, ya you, post something, I'm bored here and need discussion.

Doesn't even have to be about anything I'm doing.

Music, art, tattoos, books, poetry; talk to me!

Not in the mood to do a full update summarization, but pretty much to make it short:

I'm gonna try to get 90 RC'ing tonight, currently 89 and about 250k from 90, but no promises.

If I don't get it tonight, I'll finish it off tomorrow and probably do some farming/quests to take a break for a day or two.

Yuppp.

School and soccer are becoming exceedingly distracting, soo gonna be slowly losing in-game time.

EDIT: Got to 110k from 90, but was way to tired, so after I get back from class later, I'll finish that off this afternoon. Hhahaa.

FINALLLLLLLY!!!!

0zkn8.png

I found out I need 75 Magic for the Greater Runic Staff, so later tonight, I'm going to get that (hopefully).

And then tomorrow I won't play to much, but if I do probably just farm runs and questing some.

Got 4 Summoning from Wolf Whistle (forgot to take a picture, though :? ).

Also, got 80 Combat because of that.

Once I get 92 RC'ing, i'm going to get 57 Summoning for fastest Nature Rune runs and then guess what.

None-stop Natures til 99 (ok, definitely not non-stop, but that'll probably be what I do the most to 99).

EDIT:

Oh neat.

9maeR.png

Sooooo, funny story. I thought double Natures was 92 RC'ing, had the hilarious surprise to find it was only 91 RC'ing.

Scratch what I said earlier, starting to work for 57 Summoning right now for double Nature crafting.

Gonna be doing slayer to get the charms required for 57 Summoning and then we'll see from there.

Sooooo, funny story. I thought double Natures was 92 RC'ing, had the hilarious surprise to find it was only 91 RC'ing.

Scratch what I said earlier, starting to work for 57 Summoning right now for double Nature crafting.

gf noob!

gratz on 91 rc

• Like 1

gf noob!

gratz on 91 rc

Ikr, troll'd by [Jagex].

Thanks. :D

Well did some Firemaking yesterday (got 81, which was nice).

However, I'm gone for nearly the entire day today, so most likely won't get ANYTHING done, which sorta sucks, but whatever. Haha.

Feel free to post random [cabbage] guise. :D

inb4 rage quit

Funny cause I totally gave up on the task and decided to do Firemaking all day instead.

Also, looking for good flipping items, anyone reading this flip on a regular basis?

Last time I flipped consistently was like 2010 when I was f2p lololololol. I had success with rune arrows, coal, and lobs. But that might be a bit outdated.

Quite outdated from I can tell. :s

On a side note: just purchased an iPhone 4s. Happy days.

I haver over 110k maple logs...

BUT IM NOT GIVING A SINGLE ONE TILL IM 99 MWAHAHAHAHAHA

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I haver over 110k maple logs...

BUT IM NOT GIVING A SINGLE ONE TILL IM 99 MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I has no monies though.

Give me like 20k you chum.

I loaf you. <3:

Currently trying to finish off my Fire Giants task while doing my BUS100 class homework. Heheh.

Edited by Kimberly
Don't evade the censor