Crazy Nine -- FINALLY 99 RUNECRAFTING + FIREMAKING!!!

Chop curly roots.

I don't get free random charms from curly roots, though. :-x

On another note; THANK YOU EZEEI!

enAsu.png

Also, finished my Fire Giants task finally!

And I am working on stock-piling charms, farming for money on the side, and hopefully I'll get 57 Summoning by the end of the week.

Still taking donations for Summoning (or just in general)!

Updated my goals section a little (still behind on the full updates though, I'll be getting to that later this week hopefully).

TAKING DONATIONS TOWARDS 99 HERBLORE STARTING NOW.

As my hopeful 3rd 99, I am going to begin my journey to 99 Herblore.

My hope is that as a result of donations and 99 RC'ing, I will have the money needed to reach 99 Herblore, but we shall see.

PM on here or in-game if you want to talk (just for the heck of it); or even if you want to donate.

:)

Heey Good luck with your goals. But can I give you one piece of advice...

Don't jump the gun with a 99 =d... when you have a lot of 50s and 60s skills pushing to 90+ is taunting. I tried getting 99 Firemaking 6 years ago and it took me a year on and off =d. Wasn't playing as active back then as I do now but still.

I would suggest going all-round. This is working for me and so should work for you. Especially when you have low leveled skills it is easy to work with. You will get the taste of an achievement everytime you heighten your base level (lowest level). I somehow encourged half my clan to get 60 base/70 base/80 base or even 90 base, after telling about my goals soo much and just plain leveling quite a lot.

I want to give you an example on how speedy it is even though you wont get a 99 any time soon. In under 10 months I have gained as much as 339 levels with a total exp of roughly 83m.

To remind you I started out with quite a few skills in the lower 60s and even finishing a lot of it to 80 or close to before faster methods came out that we know now. One good example is Runecrafting. I got 77 RC just before Runespan. Take into consideration that the exp/h was around 30k.

Sorry for the wall of text =3. Just do not jump the gun. I did a lot of attemps too at your level/skills/combat. It wont work =(.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Heey Good luck with your goals. But can I give you one piece of advice...

Don't jump the gun with a 99 =d... when you have a lot of 50s and 60s skills pushing to 90+ is taunting. I tried getting 99 Firemaking 6 years ago and it took me a year on and off =d. Wasn't playing as active back then as I do now but still.

I would suggest going all-round. This is working for me and so should work for you. Especially when you have low leveled skills it is easy to work with. You will get the taste of an achievement everytime you heighten your base level (lowest level). I somehow encourged half my clan to get 60 base/70 base/80 base or even 90 base, after telling about my goals soo much and just plain leveling quite a lot.

I want to give you an example on how speedy it is even though you wont get a 99 any time soon. In under 10 months I have gained as much as 339 levels with a total exp of roughly 83m.

To remind you I started out with quite a few skills in the lower 60s and even finishing a lot of it to 80 or close to before faster methods came out that we know now. One good example is Runecrafting. I got 77 RC just before Runespan. Take into consideration that the exp/h was around 30k.

Sorry for the wall of text =3. Just do not jump the gun. I did a lot of attemps too at your level/skills/combat. It wont work =(.

Oh, I do try to keep everything even.

One of my side-goals is to get 60+ all stats (with the exception of combat), and I'm getting there.

I only have two 99 goals, and nearly half-way there for one of them, so honestly, its not that ambitious of me, and I'm not making these like 'by the end of the month' type goals. They're just things I eventually want to get and are a little of a higher priority then my other skills.

Thank you for the advice, I honestly do need to concentrate on rounding out my account some (which as I said, I've been working on, slowly).

:)

Been working on trying to level up some of my lower skills.

Got 50 Thieving and 44 Dungeoneering. Might get 50 Dungeoneering by the end of tonight (but we'll see).

Also, did a little questing:

20A1s.png

Tiny update:

Used all my charms up, and finished off at about 43 Summoning.

Super busy this week with school, so probably will only play at nights and not for very long intervals.

Sigh.

Slowly, but surely.

Hey Man! Been keeping upto date with your blog, your doing pretty well chief. If you want add me in game E Q U I P

Also if you want add me on Skype chriswgb

I've got 5m with your name on, should be on in around 5 hours time to give you your gift.

If my Friends List is full, I'll add you in game.

Peace

CJ

Hey Man! Been keeping upto date with your blog, your doing pretty well chief. If you want add me in game E Q U I P

Also if you want add me on Skype chriswgb

I've got 5m with your name on, should be on in around 5 hours time to give you your gift.

If my Friends List is full, I'll add you in game.

Peace

CJ

Thanks for the support!

Added in-game, and sadly, I hate skype, so won't be adding you on there. :-#

Early thank you!

You'll get your own special post and everything. :grin:

EDIT: Side note, did some Dungeoneering and then decided to do Bonfires instead. Almost 87 Firemaking, and gathering charms is actually pretty decent via Bonfires, so might do this more often. We'll see.

P.s. Does anyone know if higher logs give more fire spirits (aka more charms/hr)?

Found that Bonfiring is actually a half-decent way of getting charms.

So as a decision, I am going to spend some money on getting 92 Firemaking whilst obtaining charms for Summoning.

Probably will be done with this by Sunday evening....we'll see.

Post you noobs.

EDIT:

THANK YOU SO MUCH E Q U I P (aka CJScape)!!

vILex.png

Can anyone beat him?

As a result of his donation, I am going to not only get 92 Firemaking, but continue on until possibly even 99 Firemaking (because now I have more than the amount needed for it).

This will also directly result in me getting probably (hopefully) enough charms for 57 Summoning, and then back on the road to 99 RC'ing (while still working on rounding my overall skills) and ultimately 99 Herblore!

EDIT2: IRL; got my iPhone 4s!! So happy. :D

Finished off last night with 88 Firemaking.

Hoping to get up to 90 today, but we'll see.

92 by the end of the weekend and then probably a questing/summoning break before continuing on to 96.

Ended up not getting tons done yesterday; only about 120k Firemaking exp and a couple farm runs.

However, I did work on my flipping ALOT.

Found some really good items and am going to start making flipping a big part of my game play.

I made ~500-600k yesterday purely from messing around with flipping.

So my hopes are high.

Still taking donations, as well! :wub:

Wellllll got 90 Firemaking last night, which is a win. :)

Still working on some flipping, annoyingly still not 100% used to it, but getting there. Right now I'm about +200k profit, so not much, but it's a start.

Gonna try for 92 FIremaking by the end of today, but gonna spend sometime with the girlfriend this afternoon, so may not actually get that done.

Post guise. :D

Nice blog :)

A little suggestion for your flipping: try not to spend all your money. More money = more income.

If you're going to flip with ~1m, you're not gonna get anywhere :unsure:

I happen to be quite poor, so I only use about 4.5M when flipping, so even at 10% (which is an impressive flip with 4.5M) I'm only getting 450k. :s

Got 91 Firemaking so far, gonna hopefully get 92 by the end of tonight..we shall see.

In a shitty mood, ranting may ensue.

HALF WAY!

hTO2r.png

Also, I now can get Adze (LOL AIDS) as well. :D

Gonna get the Adze tomorrow and then use all my charms on Summoning (and see what level I can get too, I have 500+ greens, so might even get to 57, but who knows).

Gonna possibly do some bot luring/flipping then gonna go to sleeps.

Post, noobs.

Nice :)

U r nice.

Nice looking.

Nice sounding.

Nice.

On another note:

Did some calculating last night for Summoning and discovered that with all of my charms, I can only get 53 Summoning. :/

Sad days, however, thats not all THAT bad, so I'm not too discouraged.

I will hopefully be getting 53 Summoning and my adze today, if all goes as planned. Didn't do any bot-luring last night, however, did get some flipping done and hoping for a pretty good profit (we'll see if it turns out so).

Gonna get my Adze in abouuuttt 30mins-1hr from now, need lunch first.

Side not: had such a fun day yesterday and some cool pictures of me (and friends of mine) resulted.

One of my good friends and I (I'm on the right):

423740_465507326815906_2128910020_n.jpg

A tad over editted, but still not bad:

538869_498748070137569_1308966577_n.jpg

T'was a good day.

Expect updates later.

EDIT: Discovered I am no were near getting all the requirements needed to complete getting the Adze, as a result, I am going to be working on those requirements throughout the week.

Starting summoning now.

Got 53 Summoning a little ago; forgot to take a piccy. :-#

Now just playing around with flipping while trying to decide what to do next.

Managed to get this last night:

GoSRG.png

Also, THANK YOU ALG!!!

tNs6e.png

Still taking donations, approx. amount needed for 99 Herby: 70M gp.

Side note: did some flipping last night and actually managed to make about 600k in an hour or so. Gonna try to do flip and do farm runs more often now. I love being lazy and having my money make me money. Looool. <3:

EDIT: Oh yeah and forgot I also did this:

Xf8R6.png

Nice to meet a fellow blogger around the bonfire. Good luck with your goals!

Haha. Yup!

As you guys may have guessed, worked on some Firemaking today, am about 400k from 94 (but decided to do some alching instead of finishing off 94).

Spoke with Tranny for abit about Fight Caves and decided that by Friday of this week I'm going to at least try for a fire cape at least once.

Currently working on getting 80 Magic so that I can do this, expecting to finish off 80 Magic tomorrow.

If anyone would like to donate some supplies to this (since it's going to be difficult and challenging at only 87 cmb), let me know!

If you use a pps it'll be easy as [Harpy]. Make use of the safespot/wall thing. :lol:

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If you use a pps it'll be easy as [Harpy]. Make use of the safespot/wall thing. :lol:

That's exactly what I'll be doing. ;)

Great Harpys think alike.

Now donate to me. :P

EDIT: Got 76 Magic a little bit ago. 78 by the end of the night hopefully.

Got to 77 Magic and abouuuttt 40k from 78, but was super tired and decided to go to bed instead of finishing.

Goals for today: 80 Magic (we'll see) and 94 Firemaking.

I'll easily have 94 Firemaking by noon-ish (only have about 3hours of it to do), might even work on some flipping while doing so (thus making it far more enjoyable and making me money :P ).

80 Magic on the other hand may take 3-4 hours and after already doing a couple hours of Firemaking I have a feeling I won't be up for more 'grinding' per se.

Will probably just atleast get 78 (like I said about 40k away) and then do farm runs/possibly some herblore (might try for 55 today or something, I dunno).

Still taking donations! ;)

Thanks to all who've helped me/talked to me as I've done all this! :D

EDIT: Oh, p.s. if I do get really bored and don't finish off 80 Magic, I might do some questing, definitely need to do that in order to get my adze. :P