Katz Meister signing in here at Tip.it

Hey guys,

allow me to introduce myself. I am Katz Meister, I'm 20 years old and currently a carefree player of RuneScape. I have been a member of this website for many years but without officially making an account. I use Tip It as my reference for alot of things from weapon stats to tips and hints to the monster hunting guides for my first time at going PvM on a new monster. I decided to create an account because I wanted to give something back to this great community.

Currently I make videos on YouTube. I make everything from Quest guides to PvM to interviews (my last interview being with Castle Wars) to weekly updates to ... well you get my drift lol. I put alot of effort into my YouTube videos and always try to do a Commentary in all my videos. I am very outspoken and will always reveal my opinion. I am open to new suggestions for videos and I am currently looking to expand on my videos and create better content. Got any ideas? PM me about it =D

Also guys PLEASE subscribe as it would mean the world to me and I really want to spread my content to as many people as possible.

If you want to check out my Channel you can here. I am also on Twitter which you can visit here.

Now what do I feel I can offer the community?

Well I have my YouTube videos and I am currently taking all video requests and any criticism. I am currently doing a From Scratch series and currently looking to do another series. My friends chat is always open and I am open to making new friends.

Another thing I can offer is technical help. I am currently studying a mixture or computer science with computer security at university so I do try to offer any advice and answers for anything technical. I usually take this to a known website that allows users to ask and answer questions.

Last thing I think I can offer is graphical help. I have been using Photoshop for a number of years and feel that I know a little bit. I have created signatures in the past as well as wallpapers for YouTube channels.

Thank you guys and I hope that I can fit in here and help you all.

Feel free to PM me or join my friends chat ingame.

Regards

~Katz Meister

• Like 1

-= K a t z M e i s t e r =-

My YouTube channel

My Twitter page

Welcome! :D

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"