Well Known RWT'rs banned.

Fallstar

My heart bleeds.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why wouldn't they just let someone else host the FC instead of another one of Fishy's alts? It just seems like they're doing this intentionally to try to "beat the system" but it's just a waste of everyone's time.

It's not a waste of their time because obviously if they thought it was they would have used someone else's FC by now. I think they're doing it to waste Jagex's time, which means that they (the Fishy gang) are winning, and getting exactly what they want. They're playing a good game right now, becoming an annoyance for Jagex. It's funny.

It is a waste of their time; they just haven't realized it yet. By hosting without an FC and allowing this large amount of scamming to occur, they're killing their reputation faster than this stunt has. If they destroy it completely, they'll be SoL and just end up going to pay a rank deposit at another popular FC anyway which is pretty much what most of them are trying to avoid. I doubt this is an annoyance to Jagex. Given how fast the locks are starting to happen, they've likely started to automate the process. Unless you're suggesting they want to annoy machines?

The crusade is pathetic and ineffective, hurts their reputations, and wastes everyone's time while allowing innocent users to get scammed heavily in the confusion. Yes, it's so funny -- or it would be if it was working. The only thing I found mildly amusing was the name change thing and let's be honest, jmods are not dumb enough to let that happen again.

hzvjpwS.gif

Why wouldn't they just let someone else host the FC instead of another one of Fishy's alts? It just seems like they're doing this intentionally to try to "beat the system" but it's just a waste of everyone's time.

It's not a waste of their time because obviously if they thought it was they would have used someone else's FC by now. I think they're doing it to waste Jagex's time, which means that they (the Fishy gang) are winning, and getting exactly what they want. They're playing a good game right now, becoming an annoyance for Jagex. It's funny.

Are you [bleep]ing serious :D

Are you [bleep]ing serious :D

I meant in the sense that they're able to create new FCs to host in. Obviously they're losing in the fact that it keeps getting closed, but that doesn't stop them from opening a new one a minute later.

Fishy Dices FC closed -> Fishy Klan FC closed in minutes -> Fishy Game FC closed/account banned -> Jr Fishy is current FC

The account Hits, which was locked with 67b, was recovered by someone who was NOT the original owner. I presume the money has been sold already

Jr Fishy is current FC

Which appears to be closed aswell. Keep it up Jagex. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yeah, me too. :lol:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I think it's time to create a few fishy accounts of my own.

FloatinFishy

Fried Fishy

Hooked Fishy

Tasty Fishy

Fishy Sticks

And of course, McFishy

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I think it's time to create a few fishy accounts of my own.

FloatinFishy

Fried Fishy

Hooked Fishy

Tasty Fishy

Fishy Sticks

And of course, McFishy

Fishynchips

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER