Well Known RWT'rs banned.

Fallstar

We need a poster. Requesting someone with photoshop skills to make a Che-esque poster with fishy's face.

[hide]1y4Lp.png[/hide]

He really doesn't deserve that, or any acknowledgement.

We need a poster. Requesting someone with photoshop skills to make a Che-esque poster with fishy's face.

[hide]1y4Lp.png[/hide]

He really doesn't deserve that, or any acknowledgement.

That was the point

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

You'd have to be delusional (or one of the people in question) to see them as a Revolutionary. That is, as much as Fishy likes to believe he's a martyr for some rediculous cause*

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Whoever is banning Fishy's fc's, their time would be far better spent banning the dozens, if not hundreds, of bots with 200m hunter xp. 90% of their betters are addicts and know all the hosts anyway, so they aren't really hurting the fc at all. Whereas the hunter hiscores are just a joke at the moment. Jagex need to get their priorities sorted out.

Asmodean <3

Whoever is banning Fishy's fc's, their time would be far better spent banning the dozens, if not hundreds, of bots with 200m hunter xp. 90% of their betters are addicts and know all the hosts anyway, so they aren't really hurting the fc at all. Whereas the hunter hiscores are just a joke at the moment. Jagex need to get their priorities sorted out.

and how about those rc highscores? take a look at page 4 onwards. Nature bots with 125m+ xp. There are also 200m xp mining bots... smithing bots at 50m smith xp from cannonballs. whats that like 10k/hour for a bot?... Pathetic

1)The two options aren't really related

2)Banning the fc's doesn't take long, even if it was the same team working on it, the time saved would be absolutely minimal

3)They already know how Fishy's fcs are being used, whereas they don't know for sure about those bot accounts. Sure, it's quite likely that those with "jgjljhl" names and only hunter xp are bots...but you can't ban because of that, because a human player could do the same thing.

- he also said that Jagex has not a single evidence of him RWTing, yet he admitted in the video, that he has RWT'ed (Not sure if stupid or troll)

By now it's too late to get his accs back, so there's really no harm in coming 'clean'.

But I do agree with your first 3 points, it's really him trying to justify his actions with the same poor excuses everyone uses.

I really don't like how he says he's sure that Jagex had no evidence against him. Obviously there was some because Jagex always errs on the side of caution. Naturally, evidence can be 'wrong' in the sense that they perm'd his friends that he was transfering GP to assuming it was RWT, but to say Jagex had no evidence whatsoever seems to be a gross underestimating of Jagex.

You're so wrong in so many ways. You really have no idea. Jagex, in most cases, had no evidence that any of these players were involved with RWT by any means. The only thing they had was large amounts of money (gp) disappearing off their accounts how ever often they chose to sell. This is nothing more than a suggestion that RWT might be a possibility, or another being that they are just very generous and like to give their money to random people across Runescape.

Now, obviously, I don't know for sure. However, I do have first hand experience in helping Jagex track and take down RWTers in my homeworld. It's not just the fact that GP was transfered, it's also the context in which it is transfered and the methods used. There is ALWAYS a trail, it's just a matter of knowing what to look for.

• Like 1

Why do so many people worship these inconsistent, inconsiderate people?

I blame Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan.

To be fair, they're not really painting themselves as anything other than carefree celebrities. Fishy here seems to be involved in a serious and important revolutionary struggle.

I can hear the rallying cry now... "I made thousands of dollars off of 13 year old gambling addicts! Help me make even more money (And struggle against corporate greed) by keeping this channel open!"

I got blocked by fishy for quoting . "I made thousands of dollars off of 13 year old gambling addicts! Help me make even more money (And struggle against corporate greed) by keeping this channel open!" on his channel. Obviously annoys him/his aim, so while I couldn't ask people to go post it on his video, I might highly suggest it if he annoys you.

• Like 1

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I got blocked by fishy for quoting . "I made thousands of dollars off of 13 year old gambling addicts! Help me make even more money (And struggle against corporate greed) by keeping this channel open!" on his channel. Obviously annoys him/his aim, so while I couldn't ask people to go post it on his video, I might highly suggest it if he annoys you.

I got blocked for saying "You profited off of Jagex's IP, obviously they're going to go after you". So yeah, he obviously can't take any kind of negative publicity.

EDIT in response to Kim's post 2 down:

I got blocked from the channel yesterday after I first saw the video and wanted to add my 2 cents. I in no way posted because of anyone else, nor do I suggest other people comment copypasta to his videos.

Well, here's the thing. Jagex is a company like any other. Their property remains theirs and theirs alone unless they decide to sell it to players. We as players "sign a contract" when we create out accounts stating that we agree to not being owners of the accounts but rather "users" of the account, but at the end all property still remains that of Jagex's. So Jagex is kind of allowing us to borrow their account for a fee each month and do with it as we please, as long as we follow certain rules/guidelines. One of those rules being the RWT rule.

Lets say i rent a house from someone. They tell me i am free to live there as long as i want, as long as i pay my bills/rent each month, keep it clean and up to shape. The only thing i am not allowed to do is make any changes in regards to painting/building extras or whatever, and that i replace whatever i break.

Now lets say i break 5 windows in the house, paint the whole house purple and build an extra garage onto the house. Clearly i have broken the agreement we had, and that guy has full right to take me to court. This is kind of obvious.

Fishy did a similar thing. He broke the agreement and he decided to RWT anyway. What makes this even worse is that he profited off of someone else's intellectual property when the RWT rule was put in place to prevent that.

I'm not saying that my post is 100% fact or anything, or that it's 100% possible, but that's just my take on things and how Jagex might be able to take action against Fishy.

Well, here's the thing. Jagex is a company like any other. Their property remains theirs and theirs alone unless they decide to sell it to players. We as players "sign a contract" when we create out accounts stating that we agree to not being owners of the accounts but rather "users" of the account, but at the end all property still remains that of Jagex's. So Jagex is kind of allowing us to borrow their account for a fee each month and do with it as we please, as long as we follow certain rules/guidelines. One of those rules being the RWT rule.

Lets say i rent a house from someone. They tell me i am free to live there as long as i want, as long as i pay my bills/rent each month, keep it clean and up to shape. The only thing i am not allowed to do is make any changes in regards to painting/building extras or whatever, and that i replace whatever i break.

Now lets say i break 5 windows in the house, paint the whole house purple and build an extra garage onto the house. Clearly i have broken the agreement we had, and that guy has full right to take me to court. This is kind of obvious.

Fishy did a similar thing. He broke the agreement and he decided to RWT anyway. What makes this even worse is that he profited off of someone else's intellectual property when the RWT rule was put in place to prevent that.

I'm not saying that my post is 100% fact or anything, or that it's 100% possible, but that's just my take on things and how Jagex might be able to take action against Fishy.

You have a point regarding why he should be able to be sued - unfortunately that doesn't mean that's actually the case. In most of these issues, it comes back to the same thing - laws regarding virtual items or anything of the like are still scarce. There have been some court decisions favouring regarding virtual items with a value, but so far, that's only individual cases mostly. The law is still outdated for general usage.

I think the possiblity of gambling real money for virtual items for minors through the SoF should be illegal too, but you meet the same kind of restrictions here....

You have a point regarding why he should be able to be sued - unfortunately that doesn't mean that's actually the case. In most of these issues, it comes back to the same thing - laws regarding virtual items or anything of the like are still scarce. There have been some court decisions favouring regarding virtual items with a value, but so far, that's only individual cases mostly. The law is still outdated for general usage.

I think the possiblity of gambling real money for virtual items for minors through the SoF should be illegal too, but you meet the same kind of restrictions here....

In regards the the Laws against virtual theft, etc. I think in this case it might be a bit different as not only virtual items played a role, but also real money, which might be the difference. I know there have been similar cases in the past but with much smaller amounts of money. And a court will treat a $100 case different to a $60 000 case. It's a much more serious matter. And because Fishy didn't scam people for their money, meaning he didn't just turn virtual wealth into more virtual wealth, but instead turned virtual wealth into real life wealth (meaning real life property now plays a role) it might be a bit different. I feel like Mojo Jojo typing that because i think i repeated myself a few times, but i have a concept in my head that im struggling to put down in words haha.

As for the SoF. Jagex is kind of safe there because it's not really gambling.

An act of gambling; an enterprise undertaken or attempted with a risk of loss and a chance of profit or success."

Since you're never at risk of losing money it's not really gambling. You're still playing a game of chance, but you have a 100% chance of winning something.

So i guess, seeing as you're never going to "lose" anything, they're safe.

Although i really wish it wasn't the case because something like SoF could lead to something worse for some people later on.

As for the SoF. Jagex is kind of safe there because it's not really gambling.

An act of gambling; an enterprise undertaken or attempted with a risk of loss and a chance of profit or success."

Since you're never at risk of losing money it's not really gambling. You're still playing a game of chance, but you have a 100% chance of winning something.

So i guess, seeing as you're never going to "lose" anything, they're safe.

And this is where we delve into the value of gp and items and bladdy blah, which we've done to death.

• Like 1

Oh they're definitively safe with the sof. Have you seen the stuff they put in f2p games? Pay 50$ for a 'magic box' with a 1 out of million chance to get something rare. Some people waste thousands of dollars on that crap.

2480+ total

They could probably try but it's unlikely they'd win.

The same thing was said when they started legal proceedings agains the bot makers so there's some hope. After all, there's always a first time. ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...