Well Known RWT'rs banned.

Fallstar

Fishy is young and that is what young people do. They feel entitled. You see these type on the college campuses all the time. Realistically it's just something that he feels strongly about. And he is supported by a community that is equally as young.

It's all foolish really. Jagex own the game and they will win this battle. FIshy needs to realize that it was great while it lasted, but at some point, it's time for him to move on. Hopefully he hasn't quit focusing on his studies for this game...which wouldn't surprise me.

w4M8t.png

Fishy is young and that is what young people do. They feel entitled. You see these type on the college campuses all the time. Realistically it's just something that he feels strongly about. And he is supported by a community that is equally as young.

It's all foolish really. Jagex own the game and they will win this battle. FIshy needs to realize that it was great while it lasted, but at some point, it's time for him to move on. Hopefully he hasn't quit focusing on his studies for this game...which wouldn't surprise me.

I was just thinking that if I were him, I would disappear. Although perhaps he's developed a high-cost lifestyle that there's no way he can continue to support without RWT funds...

You would think as the boss of dicing CCs he would know the house always wins, and in this case, JaGEx is the house.

2dgucz6.png

C'mon guys, he didn't sell virtual property for real money.... He did what any logical person would do. Gave virtual property to people for free! He then received up to the $13,000 in gifts from a single person which is not taxable by the IRS*. Just because these events took place within minutes of each other, does not make them related.

/sarcasmbutreallytruth

There are so many ways to spin it that it wouldn't hold up in court. Jagex still owns the virtual property because he didn't remove it from the game. Therefore it went from one of Jagex's accounts to another. Still Jagex's property. Cam just received a gift from a random person he met in game.

Peace,

Vann

Inbefore some wannabe lawyer tries to break down or discredit my example. Because we know everyone on tip.it has a law degree!!

*according to US tax law. I believe Cam is Canadian so I'm not sure of theirs.

C'mon guys, he didn't sell virtual property for real money.... He did what any logical person would do. Gave virtual property to people for free! He then received up to the $13,000 in gifts from a single person which is not taxable by the IRS*. Just because these events took place within minutes of each other, does not make them related.

/sarcasmbutreallytruth

There are so many ways to spin it that it wouldn't hold up in court. Jagex still owns the virtual property because he didn't remove it from the game. Therefore it went from one of Jagex's accounts to another. Still Jagex's property. Cam just received a gift from a random person he met in game.

Peace,

Vann

Inbefore some wannabe lawyer tries to break down or discredit my example. Because we know everyone on tip.it has a law degree!!

See

All these lawyers who know the law so very well :twss:

[hide=Dedicated to fishy]http://youtu.be/L397TWLwrUU[/hide]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} Or if I'm strapped for cash, I'll sell the email addresses to Bubs for use in his free weekly spamvertisements.

{Strong Bad drops the CD}

STRONG BAD: Oops! Lookit that! I dropped a CD of five-thousand email addresses!

{Bubs throws the bag of money on the ground}

BUBS: Whoops! I dropped a quarter for each one!

I'm not a wannabe lawyer in any sense of the term (Chaotic good!), I just think that calling the "completely unrelated gifts" scenario ridiculous would be too generous.

I don't suppose the people who keep making that argument would be so kind as to provide some kind of evidence, rather than saying "They'll say this and it will work, come at me bros"? Surely there's some precedent for it if you're all so confident in that argument.

• Like 1

I'm not a wannabe lawyer in any sense of the term (Chaotic good!), I just think that calling the "completely unrelated gifts" scenario ridiculous would be too generous.

I don't suppose the people who keep making that argument would be so kind as to provide some kind of evidence, rather than saying "They'll say this and it will work, come at me bros"? Surely there's some precedent for it if you're all so confident in that argument.

I've never sold gold... I've only safely transferred Jagex's virtual and intellectual property from one of their accounts to another. I then received a gift on PayPal for an amount determined to be appropriate for helping out a friend transfer said VP/IP.

Just like helping a friend move houses. You move furniture from one house to the next and at the end of the day your friend slips you a $20 and a 6-pack for helping out. You never own the furniture and never sell the furniture, it remains in your friends possession.

In the end, shadow economies exist in every MMO and I'm sure this conversation takes place on every forum. So I say if you can't beat em, join em.....

Why can't jagex just open a gold store. Sell gold at $1/m which is 3x the going rate, but people would do it bc it would be trusted. Then they could buy back gold at .5/m.... .5/m margin on gold is very nice. They would make a nice profit off of it and can control inflation and the amount of gold coming in the game.

Peace,

Vann

• Like 1

/sarcasmbutreallytruth

Peace,

Vann

Right except for the fact that there is video of him admitting he RWTed and intended do more of it that can now be used against him. The worst possible thing an RWTer can do is admit they RWT. Way to hammer your own coffin.

I assassinated JFK. You got me.

He can take his word back at any time.

Guess you never heard the story about the inmate who believed he was going to die after a series of seizures and confessed to murder on his death bed....then lived and tried to use that i was only joking excuse... Didn't go over so well http://abcnews.go.co...64#.UMOR2HdCdao

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

anyone interested enough can watch that to hear various audio clips of the guy admitting to faking his largest bets, bragging about making six figures off this game, lying about speaking to jmods, and etc.

grab ur popcorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5s8T7Th1rY

CONTENTS FOR AUDIO CLIPS:

2:00 Cam and Starry letting a scammer buy rank with money scammed from another rank

2:20 Lying to subscribers about why they were banned

3:35 The original video Fishy was gonna upload about his ban

6:00 Cam bragging about making over $100,000 the night before his ban and wanting to sell it

7:50 Talking about faking giveaways

8:40 Likebotting his videos to make viewers think they were more popular than they were

9:15 Admitting that he is not going to refund any better who gets scammed in his FC

Listened to the video and as much as I dislike fishy, anyone who supports smite yo router sounds suspect to me, doesn't get much lower than that guy(he was part of the group with c4, that ddoses people then sells the go they get from ddosing, you heard he had 130b,a large majority of smites cash is from ddosing bils staking, he also was known for ddosing dice hosts in his own fcs when big betters arrived).

Not saying that it's fake as I never watch any of the vids to know fishes voice etc, but would not be hard to fake. And some of fishys big 10b bets were real, I know some of the idiots who threw their cash away with them.

Could someone copy out some key things from video as audio is poor.

On a side note, did all these people really live close to each other lol.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Most of his largest bets were faked in an attempt to move those large amounts of cash

Not all of them were fake, but the larger ones were. And it's his voice, I've heard enough of him to recognize it.

As for siding with Smite, it's more of a "lesser of two evils" sort of thing

He's every bit as disgustingly melodramatic and pleading as Fishy, but I do love the dramallama of a spoiled bromance. No surprise that Fishy isn't the innocent saint he's making himself out to be, didn't really need a video to see that. If Fishy's smart he'll just make a new fc under a new account now that he can't play the martyr anymore.

hzvjpwS.gif

He's every bit as disgustingly melodramatic and pleading as Fishy, but I do love the dramallama of a spoiled bromance. No surprise that Fishy isn't the innocent saint he's making himself out to be, didn't really need a video to see that. If Fishy's smart he'll just make a new fc under a new account now that he can't play the martyr anymore.

He still will try, and people will still buy into it because they are - for lack of a better expression - [bleep]ing stupid.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Between Fishy and Smite, I still put Fishy as the lesser of two evils.

Best quote from the video: "Fishy has now lost his mind and spends 15 hours a day edating a Runescape forum moderator."

Gotta feel sorry for the guy.

Asmodean <3

Go is an old FC. Was run by Bbex. Who is now in Guess since Cash (im assuming) recovered Go from him as he owned the name.

Apple has been around a while.

Also, Flowers fc is up on w6 as I gave the name to a friend to use.

Also, I'm assuming Cash opened up Go bc he was trying to make an FC and offered me for the name Flowers.

Peace,

Vann

Although I don't actually have the time or inclination to host in apple(Gmt time the fc is mostly dead/has 2mil bets, i can make far more staking still for now) .I have a rank there and support them, If any ranks there can be proved to be rwting they will be kicked from the fc, also fairly sure there is a reward for proving it.

Ranks have been refused to be sold to a few people because of this already.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]