Well Known RWT'rs banned.

Fallstar

Sounds like a bunch of highschool bullshit. I don't really like either of the two clowns, but in the end, fishy turned his operation into a business. "I lost my comp cape for you".... 1. I feel like that is his own fault. 2. You can probably purchase a comp cape account for under $1000.

Finally, does this kid not know how to embed audio clips into his recordings? Recording a recording...what is this? 1990?

w4M8t.png

Sounds like a bunch of highschool bullshit. I don't really like either of the two clowns, but in the end, fishy turned his operation into a business. "I lost my comp cape for you".... 1. I feel like that is his own fault. 2. You can probably purchase a comp cape account for under $1000.

Finally, does this kid not know how to embed audio clips into his recordings? Recording a recording...what is this? 1990?

in the Middle-East they still have 700 a.c.

I don't feel this is an appropriate place to be promoting your clan 999134

Apple's a week or two old as most which I consider to be new.

CASH sold Go AFAIK to someone else, and Go is now reopened as a new FC separate from bbex's original FC in it.

I would highly recommend anyone -not- to flower game... the odds are laughable. And like I said, I currently do not actually host because the cash is so bad atm.

You were just perhaps implying that people in apple rwt, which is not the case.

Also interested in what you removed out of courtesy... pm me it if you disagree with anything I said.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Something i've been curious about for a while now and was wondering what you guys think.

I know a few people who used to sell GP and they made quite a lot of money from it. Maybe not as much as Fishy and Starry and those guys, but still a lot (i would estimate more or less $20 000 if i had to guess). They have ever been caught, nor ever been accused of selling GP. They are not well known, at all. They make the odd RS video now and then, but they never really show their banks. They don't do bank videos, they don't brag about how big their bank is (even though it's probably close to 40b, or 50b). They're extremely modest players, i guess. They've made the majority of their money from merching and some staking here and there. I wouldn't say that they tried staying under the radar, but they've just played this game without any real care about what any one else thinks.

Only one of them is still selling GP, and he says he'll probably do so until he gets banned but the rest of them stopped when a lot of RWTers were getting banned.

None of them have been suspected so far, and i doubt any of them ever will. I think one of them belongs/belonged to a dicing clan for a while and made a lot of money, but again he never really told anyone but me and another guy what his real bank value was.

So i'm wondering, if Fishy and Starry and those guys followed the same approach, would they have been banned?

I mean, video makers draw a lot of attention to themselves (especially when they have a 50b+ bank) and if they never drew that kind of attention to themselves things might have been different.

It's Fishy's fault for the situation he placed himself in. Definitely attracted far too much attention to himself, made too big a noticeable fuss in World 2, and called out a few too many Jmods. At some point he probably started to feel invincible, but what he forgot was the people he was telling off and talking shit on were working for the company where his business exists.

It appears Win All Day is attempting to make a return

His FC is either Win All Bets FC, or W A D FC, not sure which is run by him

W A D is him. He's tried this a few times before, if the fc ever actually gets anywhere he gets banned.

Win All Bets is ran by Vidal, the same guy who created the wad.rs site and actually got WAD banned.

Asmodean <3

Keeping your mouth shut is a pretty good way to get away with something. If your in the position where there are not witnesses, and no evidence, then you can only be caught if you open your mouth and tell someone about it.

But the chats can't stay too secret or else they won't get the betters.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Not just in regards to the selling, but in regards to how much he actually owned. I think that once a player has a large bank, and constantly reminds the public of how much he has, he puts a lot of eyes on him. So someone like Fishy, with a 100b bank that keeps telling people he has a 100b bank puts a lot of focus on himself. So when 50b vanished from his account eyebrows will be raised. But when someone with a 100b bank, that keeps it to himself, sells 50b, no one besides him knew about it in the first place.

I don't know if Jagex has any kind of system that tells them whenever a big unbalanced money transfer is happening, which would really be the only way they would know in a case like that.

Not just in regards to the selling, but in regards to how much he actually owned. I think that once a player has a large bank, and constantly reminds the public of how much he has, he puts a lot of eyes on him. So someone like Fishy, with a 100b bank that keeps telling people he has a 100b bank puts a lot of focus on himself. So when 50b vanished from his account eyebrows will be raised. But when someone with a 100b bank, that keeps it to himself, sells 50b, no one besides him knew about it in the first place.

I don't know if Jagex has any kind of system that tells them whenever a big unbalanced money transfer is happening, which would really be the only way they would know in a case like that.

They do, but you can entirely circumvent their automated systems by going over max cash. 2147m coins would be detected, 300B worth of hats and shards wouldn't. For someone like Fishy or WAD to get banned, a JMod has to manually flag the account. The number of RWT'rs who get banned is entirely insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

They're actually shockingly bad at wealth rollbacks too, I had a friend who was a staker/wad host who was temp banned for RWT, they wiped his cash in the bank (this was before pouches) but left him with several partyhat sets, this being back when a set was worth over 15B.

Asmodean <3

Gws2 who recently got locked for rwt, got unbanned with less than 1.5bil whipped and he just sold the rest of the 20b+, then just started hosting again.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I have friends selling 10b+ weekly each, and just keeping it between themselves, the buyer (bulk reseller) and a few friends on TS3 who sell as well. None have been locked or banned.

These friends use the same reseller I used when I sold gold over a year ago (as stated before I haven't sold in over a year) and after talking to the reseller, he says he flips 5-10B DAILY... Sometimes as high as 15B. That is $400-800 daily assuming a $.08 margin. (Today: .27B/.35S)

He said he has had a few accounts banned but doesn't keep more than max cash on a given account for more than a few minutes. So it's nominal loss compared to the profit...

The reseller is Chinese and that is a VERY good living in the States, much less China. People underestimate the amount of money that resellers make, most people focus on the sellers.

Peace,

Vann

*If this post needs to be edited/removed feel free, just wanted to give some insight into the other side of things.

• 2 weeks later...

Fishy has quit. I imagine he'll be back in some form eventually.

Most fishy hosts are now ranked in Varrock FC. Some are in Apple FC, some in Bolt AKA Card FC.

I know GWS2 and supposedly a few others are getting ranks in Flowers

Fishy's time is over. Apple FC is dead regardless of what others tell you. Lucky D (Bolt) is trying his best but we all know that his Fc is dead. Being a wealthy staker is not enough to run a good clan and get good bets.

Fishy is now hosting in Varrock FC according to his newest video. In his new video he also promises to give back all the GP he makes and not keep any of it for himself/sell it, AKA waste his time hosting out of the goodness of his own heart. Seems legit.

This guy does not give up

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

• 2 months later...

Reviving this...

Almost all organized dice clans are gone now.

Not necessarily all recent as some happened weeks ago, but "recent" bans include:

Dragon Dyce/replacement FCs

Twisty/Replacement FCs

This/Replacement FCs

Bolt/Replacement FCs

Fear One/Replacement FCs

The only clans still left are Apple FC, Wage FC, Smokin Mils FC, and Legit One FC, though due to 07scape, constant FC / Chinese reseller bans, swift advertising/hosting mutes, and etc., there are basically no bets occurring in there.

In my slightly biased opinion, I think they should have left at least one or perhaps two organized clans left. In some of the biggest clans such as Dragon Dyce, no scamming went on as you could actually make more long run by simply not scamming. Instead, those are all banned now and what we are left with are small clans/solo hosts where scammers are rampant. There will never be a way to ever fully remove gambling, ever. IRC clans exist, and hosts can simply undercut whatever system Jagex implements, even if its only 10m/hr (shit for hosts) they will do it. The only way to kill gambling is to kill free trade.

In related news, Fishy is back in full swing in 07 hosting flower games in "Cam n Fishy" FC. He and his hosts take bets and MM gold in there, and they *promise* they won't RWT anymore. Seems legit.

Yeah, Wage is legit. Good to see the guys are still around. Most prominent high ranked ones are still there day in day out though, there's enough of betting going on.

I thought dicing was already obsolete though? Most I see going on is hot n cold and FP or abc.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)