Sign in to follow this  
Anon523

Closed laptop at LRC, logged in at Al Kharid bank...

I'm not sure if someone has logged on to my account and teleported to Al Kharid or if it was some sort of a random event?

I remember shutting down my laptop and leaving the room without logging off, when I signed in I was at Al Kharid bank with fishing rod & minerals still in my invo and my slayer cape/hood was still on.

I've had similar with ending up in lumbridge. I think it's somethign to do with the game server losing track of where you are. Perhaps closing the laptop while still being logged in messed this up who knows. It might also have been a random event. Perhaps change your password just in case.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I would use a different computer to change your password and make sure you have a 7 day bank pin

then do the usual virus/keylogger/whatever scans

countrydevil.png

^ also why i check to make sure my ip adress was the last one that my account was logged in from

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png