The Big Chinchompa & Boost Your Bank! (28th of August)

Pirkka

If you did the $100 purchase, then Runecoins are about 50 coins per dollar. All 250 extra spaces would be like $36 (my math is off). That'd be like having a second member's account for 5 months. Though illegal, one always had the option to get a mule account. This is just a legal work around to an already existing option without the risk of drop or trust trading. In addition, it's permanent.

Like others, I don't see the ingame advantage being that big. Most that have crowded banks when you look at bank pics have an obsessive compulsive air to them.

To be honest, the one thing that really made me mad was that terms and condition point about runecoins expiring after 3 months. Sorry, but, that store doesn't have very many quality items to buy. I like costume skins and certain skill emotes, but don't need 4 teleport emotes, weapon skins or the silly emotes. Being robbed (literally, in a real world sense) because I don't like the current options offered does not make me friendly toward a company.

• Like 1

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit