01 Sept, 2012 - Behind the Scenes September

BloodAngel

Zilyana drops all three necklaces and the armadyl crossbow and that reasoning was covered in the lore tomes. The bandos, armadyl and zamorak generals drop the murmur, whisper and hiss respectively as well and is explained in the sara lore tome as well.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No update the week. ([qfc]16-17-871-63990070[/qfc])

I guess they're saving the new quests/Al Kharid update and Botany Bay for the end of the month.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

No update the week. ([qfc]16-17-871-63990070[/qfc])

I guess they're saving the new quests/Al Kharid update and Botany Bay for the end of the month.

Nut surprised they said i sundays livestream (as we all knew) they do 1 week off a month usually.

Challenge system is small enough (seemingly) to be bundled in with the quests or botany bay though I'd assume botany bay since content-wise that is fairly light and we do have 2 weeks left.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue