05 Sept 2012 - GWD Remastered

Ambler

Hmmm this JAG thing isn't as good as it could've been (eg the whole verification codes etc.) but I suppose it still helps.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't think fury will crash that hard, it is still an amazing all around necklace, with superior prayer and accuracy.

Yes but why would people pay 5m for an amulet when these newer better ones are liable to be much cheaper when they get into circulation?

AND if fury does lose value people aren't going to want to put all the effort in to get onyx as it won't be profitable.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Def bonuses are useful?

Of course!

I mean thats why people use the uber defensive void robes and always always turn down thoose crummy Bandos boots for the Dragon ones which have so much extra defence!

And lest we forget how people ditch that awfully weak barrows gears for Bandos armour with its much higher defence boosts or how everyone uses defenders over shields because they are like supermen of defence stats.

[/sarcasm]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Just the faces... :P

Tried to do some zammy killing, but it was so crowded I got barely 5 kills in 30 minutes. Anyways, got zammy spear drop. In any other circumstance it would've been a big yay, if the all other items weren't worth that much on the G.E. at the moment.

By the way, if that shield drops in price, it becomes pretty much the next arcane. Atleast until EoC when arcane gets 30% bonus.

Could someone do listing what drops do each bosses have now? :P Did GWD just become the best moneymaker in the game again?

u5zhkTY.gif

Could someone do listing what drops do each bosses have now? :P Did GWD just become the best moneymaker in the game again?

Ofcourse it did, until prices die down as the gear enters the game. Once it's had a while to settle I don't think it will stay the best money maker, but we'll see. At least now there's more different drops so it means more likely to get one of them instead of nothing.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

This is all according to the Official rs Wiki

Bandos: Chestplate, Tassets, Gloves, Boots, Shield (No Helm, but I assume that's an error in the wiki), and Hilt

Saradomin: Three amulets for all styles (Murmur for range, Hiss for mage, whisper for melee), Sara Sword, and Hilt

Armadyl: Armadyl Crossbow, Chestplate, Chainskirt, Helmet, Gloves, Buckler, Hilt

Zamorak: Gloves, Boots, Gown, Ward, Garb, Hood (All of Subjugation), Zamorak Spear, Steam Battlestaff (Also drops Mystic Steam Battlestaff?), Hilt

Nex: All the Nex sets have gloves and boots in addition to the previous items.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Ofcourse it did, until prices die down as the gear enters the game. Once it's had a while to settle I don't think it will stay the best money maker, but we'll see. At least now there's more different drops so it means more likely to get one of them instead of nothing.

As for drops that are new (ignoring journals)

Nex:

Torva Gloves

Torva Boots

Pernix Gloves

Pernix Boots

Virtus Gloves

Virtus Boots

Bandos:

Bandos Kitehield

Bandos Gloves

Armadyl:

Armadyl Buckler

Armadyl Gloves

Saradomin:

Saradomin's Whisper (melee)

Saradomin's Murmur (ranged)

Saradomin's Hiss (magic)

Armadyl Crossbow

Zamorak (I assume these are boss drops anyway):

Subjection Hood

Subjection Garb

Subjection Gown

Subjection Gloves

Subjection Boots

Subjection Ward

Notes:

Wiki says 'subjection' news says 'subjugation' not sure which is right.

Armadyl should have boots and Bandos a helm, both have item pages in official wiki now but neither appear as listed drops atm.

Edit: Cause I have been told apparently arma x-bow is a Sara drop.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

That does not have to be true. If the chance to get a 'rare' drop (hilt, armour, etc..) was for instance 0.1% before the update and still is now, you would still have 0.1% chance to receive a rare drop. Say, if you would strike that 0.1%, there is 50% chance of getting a Saradomin Sword and 50% chance of getting an Hilt. If the 0.1% has stayed the same you would now have e.g. 33% chance of getting a Sword, 33% chance of getting an Hilt and 33% of getting one of these amulets.

That way, drop rates for specific items went down and the drop rate of 'rare' items in general would stay the same.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

Got Ward of Subjugation. Doesn't appear it'll sell for higher than guide price although I'm reluctant to try that. Weird... Well won't Spectral be its direct equivalent anyway? Spectral's becoming an effectless magic spirit shield iirc div = bandos kite in stats...

2dgucz6.png

Spent ~2 hours at Zammy, nothing interesting happened.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If anything, once the initial hype dies down it'll mean the bottle necking we had at Graar will severely diminish, which is a good thing.

All the bosses now have worthwhile drops so the amount of people camping a single boss should be more evenly spread out.

Anyway, I tried Zammy as well and managed to get like 5 solo kills in 20 minutes. Unless you're going there with a large team it probably isn't worth it.

Sylpheed.png

That does not have to be true. If the chance to get a 'rare' drop (hilt, armour, etc..) was for instance 0.1% before the update and still is now, you would still have 0.1% chance to receive a rare drop. Say, if you would strike that 0.1%, there is 50% chance of getting a Saradomin Sword and 50% chance of getting an Hilt. If the 0.1% has stayed the same you would now have e.g. 33% chance of getting a Sword, 33% chance of getting an Hilt and 33% of getting one of these amulets.

That way, drop rates for specific items went down and the drop rate of 'rare' items in general would stay the same.

I am working under the assumption that the rare drops will have the same rate as before, with additional chance at the new stuff. It might not be true of course, they can make the drop rates whatever they want. But it would be nicer if they had more chance. I am not a fan of the concept of "get lucky" or "kill this a ton of times to get 1 lucky item" I would much rather have more decent small drops than to have one good large drop. But that isn't the way of things.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen.

NIBd4.png

• Like 5

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Probably a bug, ther are also orbs missing from elemental staves.

My guess:

They revamped steam staff has a particle-based steam effect.

In making this they have managed to fudge up the staff orbs and the particles in general.

Plv6Dz6.jpg