Daily Challenges & Noticeboard

Dexek

http://puu.sh/16ETJ

got some gp and 4 torstols as well.

Did that include the extra runes as well? Cos if so that doesn't seem too bad at all.

No he took the blood runes. I am also only 89 rc, but not sure if xp reward is level based or not.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

The Gielinor Games have ended, and can no longer be accessed within RuneScape.

Worst update ever :(

Is it just me, or is something missing?

359crv8.jpg

Inb4 separate sof/solomon tabs.

I don't like the new fullscreen notices. They feel like they're not part of the game

• Like 2

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Just got 60250 XP for 336 Yew longs, 20200 Mining XP for 7 Addy ores, 87610 XP for cooking 249 Rocktails and 2611 XP for making 6 Iron titans.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

The Gielinor Games have ended, and can no longer be accessed within RuneScape.
W

Worst update ever :(

And I was only 28k short of my ROTM Agility requirement :( Went from level 65 to level 76 purely from Head to head and circus XP. Now I guess I will actually have to work for the last little bit!

Have the courage to change the things you can, the patience to accept the things you can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.

[/Quote]

got 47k craft xp for turning in 70 decorated cooking urns

and does look like you can get the same daily challenge again. When you open the notice board and go to the challenge screen there's a pull down menu where the daily challenge is that lets you see all the challenges for each skill. When you finish a daily challenge it doesn't get crossed off.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

How does a combat challenge work?? Do you get bonus XP in the skill(s) you were training while doing the challenge, or is it always equally distributed (like controlled style)?

Have the courage to change the things you can, the patience to accept the things you can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.

[/Quote]

pyramid plunder task seems glitched. 2 full invens from rooms 6 and 7 and says i've only looted 23 urns

michel555555.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Stole a torstol seed and gave me 3906 exp... (I'm angry about that one tbh).

22k extra for 2 large Swamill tasks.

20k extra for 27 laps on Gnome adv.

Not bad at all... Still 44 Roctails to catch and 44 slayer monsters to kill.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

How does a combat challenge work?? Do you get bonus XP in the skill(s) you were training while doing the challenge, or is it always equally distributed (like controlled style)?

You get an XP lamp which you can use on any combat skill

52k thief xp from pyramid plunder room 6 and 7

not to bad but i'm not sure how the pyramid plunder challenges work, it only finished the challenge with urns from room 7 instead of both room 6 and 7. So not sure if its just a typo from jagex and its just room 7 or if its highest of the 2 rooms you can do.

michel555555.png

No Botany Bay this week? I didn't think they'd try and cram both that and the Al Kharid update into the same week.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...