glacors vs qbd

ohmergurd

Which one is better for cash?because people say qbd is 10m/hr what items do that,and is it me or are glacors dead now everytime im there never anyone except me there,i only do glacors because i am collecting charms for 99 sum and training for 99 mage also.

QBD is slightly better, 10m/hr is an exaggeration for sure though when you're talking about an average. I'm not sure on exact numbers, but I believe QBD is between 3m and 4m/hr. Drops you'll get quite often are the royal crossbow pieces (bolt stabiliser, frame, sight, torsion spring) and the rare ones you're trying to hunt are dragon kite, dragonbone kit, and visage.

I believe glacors are still solid cash, I forget now how much they are but probably just under 3m/hr? Boots are still fairly stable in price and as far as I'm aware, drop rates haven't changed. I'd recommend glacors to you if your main goal is 99 summ/mage while still earning some cash on the side.

Good luck regardless!

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

As long as you're not 99 in mage and summoning I definetly reccomend Glacors. They are great charms and some cash on the side. Once you get these up you might consider moving on to Kiln, QBD, Nex or other high lvl PVM.

purekilljoy.png

I calculated QBD to be roughly 750k average per kill in the longterm. Even if you can only do 6 kills per hour, that's still 4.5m/hr. This is based on my own personal experience and RSwiki's alog experiment thing (Here and here). Glacors however are ~3m/hr, maybe a bit more. But don't expect to be making 4.5m or 3m/hr right away, the drop rate for Dragonkite for example is 1:200 and 1:100 for Dragonbone upgrade kit (And crossbow pieces are roughly 1:10).

But if you want to get 99 Summ and make a bit of cash on the way, definitely go with Glacors.

• Like 1

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Where does corp scale into this? I'm sure he's about 500k a kill (Well that was 8 months ago, dunno how sigils have fared). And you can kill him faster and with far less supplies than QBD.

Corp is also pretty good charms, something that tends to be overlooked a lot. Say you get 12 kills an hour (5 minute solos including banking. Very easily achievable with BGS and sharks) you'll get a good 100+ blues 50+ crimsons. Much much better if you FFA team with lower DPS partners and split loot, but obviously keep charms and effigies.

But yeah glacors are great charms. Did them for 99 mage (Well 150k off 99 right now, too lazy to finish.) and got yak in the process.

CNqWHdA.jpg

I calculated QBD to be roughly 750k average per kill in the longterm. Even if you can only do 6 kills per hour, that's still 4.5m/hr. This is based on my own personal experience and RSwiki's alog experiment thing (Here and here). Glacors however are ~3m/hr, maybe a bit more. But don't expect to be making 4.5m or 3m/hr right away, the drop rate for Dragonkite for example is 1:200 and 1:100 for Dragonbone upgrade kit (And crossbow pieces are roughly 1:10).

But if you want to get 99 Summ and make a bit of cash on the way, definitely go with Glacors.

I bookmarked those links; the data is very much interesting!

ozXHe7P.png

Where does corp scale into this? I'm sure he's about 500k a kill (Well that was 8 months ago, dunno how sigils have fared). And you can kill him faster and with far less supplies than QBD.

Corp is also pretty good charms, something that tends to be overlooked a lot. Say you get 12 kills an hour (5 minute solos including banking. Very easily achievable with BGS and sharks) you'll get a good 100+ blues 50+ crimsons. Much much better if you FFA team with lower DPS partners and split loot, but obviously keep charms and effigies.

But yeah glacors are great charms. Did them for 99 mage (Well 150k off 99 right now, too lazy to finish.) and got yak in the process.

Too bad corp doesn't drop effigies. ;(.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Too bad corp doesn't drop effigies. ;(.

Ahh. Meh. Makes sense that i don't remember ever getting one. Still. Charms are good, with teaming being best(?) charms in game.

CNqWHdA.jpg