Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Faux

Dota 2

No idea why there's no thread for this, but anyone else plays it?

It's not a pay to win game unlike other free games, but it's in beta so you do need an invite to play. Game is beautiful and really high quality for a free game. The voice acting alone in this game surprises most people.

The only thing I don't really like about this game is Hispanic/Latin American players who queue in US servers and can't speak English. Other than that it's really fun.

I've been playing it for about a week. Unfortunately I'm still pretty newby.

The only hero i've really got the jist of so far is Ursa.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

If you haven't checked it out yet https://dotabuff.com/ Tracks all your stats. I have 52-53% win rate so I think I'm doing well. This is my first "moba" so I played horrible my first few games.

My favourite hero is Leshrac. Very versatile hero. Can go on any lane, provides disable, can push well and play support or semi-carry.

I just played batrider. Got carried so hard because I played horrible and won lol. Fun hero to play but I'm so bad with him

I've played for about a year. I'm decent at it.

Favorite hero is probably Nature's Prophet.

I kinda like it but i'm playing it on and off. Really like playing the Doombringer with refresher orbs.

If anyone's looking to try and get into this game, I've got a bunch of beta invites so PM me your steam name and we can get down to business.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Slowly getting there. I've been playing with Friends who played the original Dota. So far im good with Windranger and Zeus. 

Popoto.~<3

I stopped playing a month or two ago, but I always loved Riki. Such a sneaky little devil...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

i don't think i've played it in a couple of weeks. it got to the point where actually playing a match to completion on aus servers was a coin flip. and even if the server didn't shit the bed, you'd be stuck playing with the aus dota community which is a massive pile of shit.

i've been following the competitive scene when i have the time though, and the new heroes, balance changes and modes they've brought out look real cool.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I loved wc/sc but found DoTa too easy, LoL isn't that much better...

i'll give it a try 

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

TI4! So excited!

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Well that was a pretty boring grand finals...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Tried it out a long time ago. Spent a whole day trying to kill bots, I was so garbage I literally almost never killed them. I was the worst newbie in every single team I played, took that as a sign to move on.

2480+ total