Dragon full helmet

Godsword shard 1

Godsword shard 2

Godsword shard 3

Staff of light

rohanlord.png

So the race is on.

abyssalwhip.png

Funny that this was the first ever abyssal whip I've ever got (at 88 slayer, never skipping abyssal demons). Maybe my bad luck at boss hunting is changing? Anyways, one down. Be it on the easier side of drops, it's still progress! :razz:

u5zhkTY.gif

Little update. I haven't been bossing (other than the Bandos duo) as I've been at MA grinding out 300 rank:

300rank.png

Now that I've got my imbued rings I'm going to Slay in order to get 99 Attack. During this time if my luck holds I should get a few boss drops but...we'll see.

Thanks for the comments!

rohanlord.png

Been killing glacors for months and months and still no sign of boots. Getting very frustrating. Atleast I almost have charms for 99 summoning (considering 2x boost at bxpw), so steel titan should keep things interesting and make bossing even more worthwile. Might even go back to kiln to farm some money, if bosses won't start giving loot. It's not like I'd be in dire need of money but still. Just want some loot, that's all. Been very unlucky in terms of drops last months. :(

Our corporal beast log is at 83 kills at the moment. Anyone know droprates for sigils? :?

u5zhkTY.gif

don't know drop rates, but according to rswiki data... ely and divine have similar droprates, as do spec/arc and the ely/div pairs are about twice as rare as spec/arc

http://puu.sh/1h4Hz

Hmm getting all those Sigil's is gonna be one hell of a task. At least we'll come out of it with a nice bit of cash! Thanks for the source.

Wish I had a drop to post but I've been very dry recently. 176 Dagganoth Kings and not a single drop :sad: . Think I'm gonna attempt Sara today or tomorrow as a welcome change from the norm. Inb4 a 7 kill trip :razz:

rohanlord.png

Sure as hell will be but we're gonna go down with it. :D Anyways, today was epic day. After 9 months of glacor hunting with nothing to show for it, I finally got these. Ftw!

steadfastboots.png

Big one out of the list for sure. I'm at 5-6k kills and still no glaivens. Wonder how that will turn out.. :?

PS. Rohan remember to update your list. You got that godsword shard 1. Actually we got that one twice, just realised from looking pics. :D

u5zhkTY.gif

Finally got a drop!

dragonclaws11.png

Still getting used to having a titan instead of a uni there though I'm loving the fast kills :twisted:

Oh we're also thinking of adding Barrows to the challenge. They seem to be a good source of dependable money if you have the double runes perk which will be nice during dry streaks.

• Like 1

rohanlord.png

Got ragefires, dreadnips and goliaths. Will do a longer post and update blog tomorrow. Good stuff. :P

ragefireboots.png

And grats again on the claws. I need to learn to kill TDs for sure. 8-)

u5zhkTY.gif

So here comes. I got this one yesterday. Sexy cape for sure, shame I will probably never use it. :D

99prayer.png

That's 99 prayer by the way, managed to miss print screen button.. :D

Also went to bandos with maul, goliaths and dreadnips. Was quite fun. Though managed to die middle of trip. Thank god, I was fast enough to get back to my grave in 15 mins. Would've lost fury, kiln cape and some other stuff. Shame I got no drops though, except one effigy. 33k free slayer experience, thanks.

By the way, the opengl fix made the game run very smoothly for me. Thanks Jagex, you sometimes manage to make things right. No more lag, for the win!

u5zhkTY.gif

First of all, after bxpw grinding, I got 99 summoning! (picture on other pc, will post here later) That means I'm maxed in combat stats (aside slayer if you count that as combat). So now I'm in top shape to kill bosses, especially now that I got goliaths for corporal and dreadnips for everything too.

Today we went to test out saradomin (first time for me) GWD, and after about 2,5 hours (at the very last kill of that trip) we got this! First of the GWD drops down.

saradominsword.png

Money pouch says thank you. Was down to 2m after bxpw. :P

Let me just say that I love steel titan...

u5zhkTY.gif

Great job getting 99s in prayer and summoning!

Keep getting those drops, guys.

That's the plan!

So lastnight we carried on at Sara to get:

saradominwhisperspilt1.png

And then went to Zammy today to get:

wardsplit1.png

And our best split to date:

dragondaggersplit1.png

As you can see we've been powering out the God Wars drops. Duoing with nips and titans is crazy fast and we can last for a quite a long time making some pretty good money along the way. Oh and on the side I've been going to TDS but no armour shards as of yet.

rohanlord.png

After buying an Arcane and running out of supplies I needed some money so I decided to go to Barrows. I'll hide the drops in spoiler tags as there are 9 all together!

[spoiler=Barrows Drops]Guthan's Helm:

guthanshelm.png

Karil's Coif:

karilscoif.png

Torag's Hammers:

toragshammers.png

Ahrim's Robeskirt:

ahrimsskirt.png

Dharok's Platebody:

dharoksplate.png

Verac's Flail:

veracsflail.png

Dharok's Greataxe:

dharoksaxe.png

Verac's Plateskirt:

veracsplateskirt.png

Torags Platelegs

toragsplatelegs.png

With the money from this I made 100 Overload flasks which should last me a while. So far I've made the money back and a little more but only have one new drop to show you:

bandostassets4.png

Been doing Bandos quite a bit as it seems to have quietened down a little. I did get crashed by a pair of asshats for a BCP though :evil:

rohanlord.png

Nice drops Rohan. I haven't been doing much PvM aside fight kiln recently. Got few onyxes there for some money. Also have some QBD loot I can post, but as I am doing more of it in upcoming days, I think I'll post all of them at once. Still missing kiteshield and dragonbone kit though, those seem to be quite rare.

I've also started herbfarming again, as well as doing some D&D's. Made nice 200k agility experience today from 2 circuses, 2 penguin hide & seeks and troll invasion. 2 free sof spins gave me D&D tickets for penguins and circus. Was quite fun. Also used jack of trades for first time in months.

Yesterday also got nice 47k fishing xp from tears of guthix, that's a must do for every week for sure. Should get that quest cape for some extra weekly xp's.

By the way, are we adding uncut onyx in the challenge special items or not? :wink:

And thanks to everyone for comments!!

u5zhkTY.gif