7 members have voted

1. 1.

• Don't answer this
    • I'm not joking
  2. 2. Runoff

• Cheliax
    • Thriceborn
    • Windward Isles

(I'm back, I blame school and comcast for my absence). I have no problems with the synthesist archetype, or the bladebound magus. However, I am currently finding myself in a similar situation with retech, in that I have an ass load of school work, and enough extracurriculars (in this case college apps) to make running a game difficult, not impossible, but if I want to spend any time prepping it will bump my days up from 18 to 20 hour days. So I'll not be able to run this until probably december (because I can slack off a bit second semester). I do, however, have an idea for a sort of a community activity. A shared AAR in either Vicky 2 or EU3 (or CK2), where we each take control of a country for 10 years, and once done post a report/ a save file.

LNYvk.png

Glad to see that you're (sorta) back. I'm sure that we'd be willing to wait until December. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Carpet.

I assume you have Legacy or Rome?

If we go with Vicky the story is very much pre-ordained (If we do then I would choose France, again)

If we go with EU3...Probably Sicily (Or one of the South Italy countries)

Alternatively CK could go with any of the Spanish Dynasties, Vicky could go with Austria/Mexico, EU3...Not sure, I find is fairly insipid, if I am honest.

Oh, and I think we can get Dungeonal/Dusty.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

EU3 can be fun with mods (like the miscmods scenarios, there's something satisfying about crushing France as Toulouse and then creating Occitania). I'd be fine with whatever, though I'd prefer if someone other than myself would start (as I'm not all that good at CK2).

LNYvk.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/Islands/Grim%201081.ck2

You are at war with France to institute an elective monarchy.

Your long time rival, William of Normandy, is your ally in the war.

You recently stole the province of Eu from him during a protracted conflict (Started by your father), which was won using mercenaries (and because William just got destroyed by the Norwegians in England).

The burghers forced you to reduce taxes in the cities, just after you spent 300 on building marketplaces for them, so I would recommend you raising tax to HARSH levels (and then just leaving it there...Burghers are rarely problematic)

Your education is being conducted by a master of Diplomacy.

Your Regent has killed several pesky Germans looking to fabricate claims.

You are betroved to the King of France's daughter (I believe).

You have no heir, since your father died in the war.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.