What's Mine is Yours/Goblin Flashmob [17 October 2012 update]

Kaur

... and why do the dwarves have [really fake and bad] Scottish accents?

By law, all fantasy dwarves have to follow this template: bearded Scottish alcoholics with a cultural love of giant axes/hammers, heavy armor, and smithing. Rivalry with elves is optional but recommended.

Really? Dang it! Is there a "manual" for this stuff, or are we just supposed to read "The Silmarillion"? :huh:

That is the manual.

• Like 4

... and why do the dwarves have [really fake and bad] Scottish accents?

By law, all fantasy dwarves have to follow this template: bearded Scottish alcoholics with a cultural love of giant axes/hammers, heavy armor, and smithing. Rivalry with elves is optional but recommended.

Really? Dang it! Is there a "manual" for this stuff, or are we just supposed to read "The Silmarillion"? :huh:

That is the manual.

Oh crap on a stick ... <_<

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

Then why does the track making dwarf sound like he's from yorkshire?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think my favourite part of this update was Sir Amik's squire being Paul Cerlyn. Ceramic, porcelain. 'nuff said.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well done.

I love the tasks but they took sooooo long. At least you didn't have to mine the ore yourself for the last few. (And I loved how the monkeys wanted addy scimitars!)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

So does anyone know if you can stack more than 1 of the same task yet (like dung)?

From what I've heard and seen you cannot.

At any given time you seem to only ever be able to have 1 task for a given skill. Only doubling up that seems to happen is that you can have kill x assigned slayer monsters alongside kill x lvl y monsters but thats because 1 is a slayer task and the other is a combat task, even though they do overlap a bit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Okay, I haven't gotten a single message yet about a goblin raid. When I first logged in, my inbox said I had to toggle the warning about the raids on at the doomsayer, I did that (it's a green box), yet, after two days, I still haven't seen anything about these raids. :/ Am I the only one here having this problem?

Okay, I haven't gotten a single message yet about a goblin raid. When I first logged in, my inbox said I had to toggle the warning about the raids on at the doomsayer, I did that (it's a green box), yet, after two days, I still haven't seen anything about these raids. :/ Am I the only one here having this problem?

Doesn't green mean that Doomsayer is turned on for that warning ergo the warning/message is turned off.

Tried toggling it the other way?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

But have you left it toggled the other way for a few hours and seeing if you get the messages?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I'm trying that now, if I don't get one in 15 minutes, then it's definately broken on my account. :s

The messages are NOT in the 'game' tab. You can only see them with the 'all' tab active and game tab not filtered.

sb0opl.png

Spot the difference.