Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'Unfortunate' Lag ?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

decebal
[ Display Name History ]

decebal

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Decebalus6

They mentioned in the livestream that they've been building up a 'war chest' from their RWT profits. I think upgrading all the servers to the quality of the French and German servers would be an excellent first investment of that cash.

In what way are the French and German servers better quality? I always thought they were more stable because they get less activity on them.

Posted Image

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
You clearly don't understand the meaning of a 'war chest' if you think it's spent on relatively trivial investments such as server upgrades, unless there's some aspect of upgrading servers that combats RWT which I am not aware of. (I'm not a computer technology expert at all, but I can't see how...)

A 'war chest' in business refers to an amount of money specifically set aside to acquire resources in the event that something which may cause danger to the company's continued success arises, such as a sudden change in the economy which might threaten the company's financial health.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users