ohmergurd

Yes, it's a problem many of us are experiencing, probably due to the double xp weekend. Keep trying different worlds until you find one that works. Enjoy the lag! Or, like me, give up on double xp weekend and do something else instead :-).

is anyone else having problems logging into rs? i keep gettign the message your account has not logged out from its last session try again later, it is doing that for all my accounts.

day 2 and still same problem so forget bxp guess ill go play me some cabal

Have you tried different worlds, and changing your graphics settings? I get that message a lot (as in unable to log into the world) trying to log into high-pop worlds on high graphics, but almost never with the graphics turned down and on low-pop (try foreign worlds) worlds.

Have you tried different worlds, and changing your graphics settings? I get that message a lot (as in unable to log into the world) trying to log into high-pop worlds on high graphics, but almost never with the graphics turned down and on low-pop (try foreign worlds) worlds.

yeah i usually try 10 worlds before i can get on my settings are all turned on lowest already

I get this error on and off all the time, but for me it usually happens in congested worlds or when something is going on like bxp. Logging out doesn't fix it, you have to keep trying until you get in.

Travis_D.png       k_Lw.png