Jens14

Famous Runescape players from RS1 compilation video

I've been making pictures of famous Runescape players in game since 2003. The pictures you see in the video are from 2003 and 2004 and features high leveled and famous players from RS1. I realize these might not be interesting for alot of you but for the oldschoolers out there, I hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o3TjXO5ie0

Also alot of old tip.it celebrities pass by :P

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

well what about bluerose13x? the first rs player to reach 99 smithing

He didn't say it was all celibrities from back then. Just the ones he ran into and screenied.

Then again, I haven't seen bluerose since like 2002.

Vmser.png

i see some familiar names in that video. oh nostalgia.

poope.png

Wow I hung out with those guys a lot. World 9 in falador by the bank. It was like 15-20 of us just chilling there all the time. I clearly remember bluerose before he famous. He gave swords out to us and we all rocked it with our black chain mail and black armor pants.

Still have my party hats and Santa hats!

• Like 1

Wow I hung out with those guys a lot. World 9 in falador by the bank. It was like 15-20 of us just chilling there all the time. I clearly remember bluerose before he famous. He gave swords out to us and we all rocked it with our black chain mail and black armor pants.

Still have my party hats and Santa hats!

Bluerose was a she

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Aww, I wish I'd have made hour video. Very nostalgic, indeed! I wish there was a legitimate RSC server, I'd definitely play it.

Aww, I wish I'd have made hour video. Very nostalgic, indeed! I wish there was a legitimate RSC server, I'd definitely play it.

RSC kinda looks like fun, I wonder what that experience was like without knowing about rs2 or rs3?

Runescape is a haven..

Nice video man. Brings back good memories. Didn't really know to many of them on a personal level but a few of them I did. 

• Like 1

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

hehe a lot of my clannies in there :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

RSC kinda looks like fun, I wonder what that experience was like without knowing about rs2 or rs3?

Now you have me wondering too, how many updates has there been on RSC? Runescape was extremely addictive, even more so i n RS3.